It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kiriakou, 10/30/2008 CSpan2; CIA offering - 911 information for our consumption... sniff sniff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
C-Span2 . John Kiriakou . (EX-?) CIA ... tons of information to plug into and compare against the 911 Ommission Report... after all you can not prove a Lie ... unless with another Lie that is...
this gentalmen offers even more information than one would expect from a closed mouthed CIA agent... so, sniff - sniff

lets put it in the meat grinder and see what comes out chuck or potted meat.

www.cspan.org...

In addition, have you noticed the focus shifting seems to be towards the CIA these days... Humm, they have been ordered to clean up this 911 mess... otherwise we would be in the trials of the millenia... oh, thats right .. those come after the Revolution. followed by some pissed off armed citizens ... you know this will be the first real revolution in history. ???? think about it....

ZULU HOTEL
YYBCA 3PCY1 LVE81 ZHRC2 L99RA

[edit on 4-11-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I was there and I saw this guy with my own eyes. He offers a compelling case, he thinks logically, and he is believable. Not "CIA-believable," just "telling the truth" believable. He explains what the CIA was thinking in the days after September 11 and but without apologies. There no conspiracy here. He never tortured anyone and he doesn't make an excuse for torture. In fact, he's against it. But he explains the mindset at the time, and I think that's a public service.

join