It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My request for you: support the winners, support America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
All of us, Americans, are in this together. I would just like to say, before the results of the elections are in, that we should all stand together and support our country by being positive and contributing in whatever ways we can to build our future.

We are the most fortunate people in history, and we should be thankful for the wonderful opportunities we are afforded. Nothing will show our appreciation more than choosing to do the right things for our country as a whole. Show your love. Work for the future. Build bridges. Offer solutions. Contribute your energy. Make this a better place for our children.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Support means not to use cutting language or vile remarks. Stress is high enough around the world as it is, let's demonstrate that USA is a nation of people and not parties.

Let's all volunteer this holiday season. One part of one day is nothing in our lives, but make make a lifelong difference in others.

(please volunteer period. time is more valuable than money and sharing time is more noble than sharing money.)

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I am throughly sick and tired of the notion that this or that one is my or your president... while I believe our leaders follow the people, not the other way around... he or she is our president and that is all there is to it.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

Wow. After the bailout you still believe that, huh?

Crazy.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please see above thread,
We are trying to keep threads in order to be able to handle all the election threads,

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join