It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper Prodigy writes Letter denouncing the Illuminati

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
I believe most redneck backwoods hillbillies commit more violent crimes... Most your drug dealers deal drugs, a nonviolent crime. Your Hillbillies are shooting up schools and going on killing sprees.

You can believe what you want, but it doesn't reflect the reality of the situation. Do you have statistics to back it up and plus if you look at school shootings they are not in rural areas, but usually in urban areas. I have lived in a town of 20 or so with my family composing 6 of those. Nothing wrong with that. I've seen more crime in big cities, particularly violent crimes.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Just tried to view your youtube post and it is no longer available because the user account was terminated??? Before finding ATS I had only heard of the Illumanati from the movie "Angels & Demons" I am extremely interested in the Illumanati in the music industry as my oldest son (21) listens to nothing but obscure and unheard of rap as well as eminem,LilWayne, Rihanna, Jayz. Because we tend to listen to his music when traveling because we plug his Ipod in I have been exposed to a lot of this music as well, never once realizing the subliminal messages that are behind it. I have a lot of interest in the subject and can't get enough information on lady gaga, she's quite interesting and has pushed the envelope on subliminal to pretty straight forward if you ask me. Was just wondering if it is possible to post the video as opposed to a link that is no longer available? Not sure if this can be done as I am a new member.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The Illuminati is real. Prodigy got a lot of his information on the Illuminati from Dr. York. There is a book Dr. York wrote called Leviathan 666, the Beast as the Anti-Christ Check it out:

www.malachiyorkbooks.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Check out this video on the New World Order:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
he's been saying that for a long time. Tons of rappers talk about this stuff, which is why I think there's always been a movement against rap. Lots of great rappers people havent heard of had their careers ruined when they started talking about this stuff: AZ, Immortal Technique (he always talked about it), Common and Nas have alluded to it from my memory.

Listen to more rap... it's better than most rock music if you know what to look for

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lldd182

Or they know what sells and fear/paranoia sells.

The wrappers who fell by the wayside probably just sucked.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SolarSeaman

What are you trying to say? Have you ever listened to his music?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DocMoreau

Prodigy is NOT a commercial rapper at all. Mobb Deep achieved some sleeper hits in the mid 90's but they were largely outshined by a bunch of other acts like Wu-Tang, (who speak on these same issues as well.) 2pac and Biggie.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SmArTbEaTz

I believe most redneck backwoods hillbillies commit more violent crimes... Most your drug dealers deal drugs, a nonviolent crime. Your Hillbillies are shooting up schools and going on killing sprees.

ETA: second time revising my post, i just deleted it because it could be considered an "attack". Just know that your statement is extremely wrong.

ETA again: You guys heard of SpeakerKnockerz? He died of a "Heart Attack" at 19 years of age in his garage.....

edit on 23-4-2016 by Sourcery because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
All I know is the The Infamous is the best album ever.

Favorite song is cradle to the grave.

"Illuminati want my mind, soul and body
So I stay incogni where ******can't find me."

That's a lyric from Prodigy from about ten years ago maybe longer. He has been quietly slamming them for a while now and knows some secrets but he isn't informed or stupid enough to say anything that hasn't been said a million times.

The whole Illuminati thing is pop culture candy for the minds of the gullible. Do you think a global secret society calls itself the illuminati? That's just a buzz word popularized by pop culture.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Yeah right there are so many much more talented rappers than Lil Wayne and Drake but they are willing to do whatever it takes while some would rather keep their souls.

A lot of rappers are into the OTO now and who knows what else. There is a price to pay for fame and talent isn't enough.

Ask Tupac about Quincy Jones. Oh, he is dead.

Ask DMX if he is ever going back to Arizona.

Ask little Wayne what the F in Weezy F. Baby stands for.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Think how peaceful Chicago would be if the city could get those hillbillies out.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
the illuminati is a cool word people have latched onto

there isn't a single thread of evidence the bavarian illuminati even survived to this day much less warped from a casual group of people discussing radical ideas like freedom to a small group of evil white men that control the world

if you are going to dispute this lease don't just link a video or some other modern "proof"

I am only persuaded by facts, and original source material that exists and can be examined right now, today, like the Zwack documents, which are in German.

don't waste our time with nonsense about the dollar bill and assumptions based on meaningless speculation

I bet this rapper has some stuff coming out on itunes soon.........

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
There is only that which is entertainment, and that which is not... and of course the ever infinite mixture... and well for entertainers entertainment is both absolutely entertainment and absolutely not at the same time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join