It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper Prodigy writes Letter denouncing the Illuminati

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
I think you mean wrappers?

Do they sing about drinking Cristal?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
reply to post by popilluminati

Oh, those are just freaky pop culture sites.
I'm interested in the Tupac followers. One of them beheaded her daughter a year ago in California. No one put the connection together.

Not Tupac but still pretty close:

Big Lurch
en.wikipedia.org...

On April 10, 2002, 25-year-old Singleton was arrested for the murder of Tynisha Ysais in her Los Angeles, California, apartment.[3] Her boyfriend Thomas Moore testified that he and Singleton spent the evening prior to the murder smoking PCP. The victim was found in her apartment by a friend. Her chest had been torn open and a three-inch blade was found broken off in her shoulder blade. Tooth marks were found on her face and on her lungs, which had been torn from her chest. An eyewitness reported that, when Singleton was picked up by police, he was naked, covered in blood, standing in the middle of the street and screaming at the sky. A medical examination performed shortly after his capture found human flesh in his stomach that was not his own.[1]

Man Kills Family While Singing Eminem Song--911 Call Included On Video
www.thisis50.com...

R&B Singer Houston Gouges Eye Out After Apparent Suicide Attempt
www.vh1.com...

"I was told he wanted to commit suicide and stabbed his eye out," K-Sly said. "He was telling people he was Jesus and wanted to go home to his Father" (see "Bodyguard: Houston 'Happy,' Closer To God After Gouging Eye"). The singer is now back in Los Angeles.

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I think you mean wrappers?

Do they sing about drinking Cristal?

LoL no, but they make the bottle look better.

I hear there is a hell of party back there.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

LoL no, but they make the bottle look better.

Well played sir.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

Originally posted by MetatronCubensis
reply to post by moneymakers07

take it easy man, stop screaming?

i think you're on to something but try backing it up y'all ...
(hint: masons)

I drink away the pain

[edit on 7-11-2008 by MetatronCubensis]

Hint: Nothing to do with the masons.

However, this is a excellent example of someone playing off conspiracy mythology for fun and profit.

A+ attempt at viral marketing.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

I believe he is sincere, and spot on too, regarding the illuminati.

However, your post is an excellent example of someone defending the masonic mythology ....

A+ for predictablity.
edit on 4-9-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

The same thing could be said for your predictability for jumping on a Mason for his post.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

The same thing could be said for your predictability for jumping on a Mason for his post.

You want to have the last word? That's predictable too. Be my guest.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by KSigMason

You want to have the last word? That's predictable too. Be my guest.

Sucks for BOTH of you because I get the last word.

WORD!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Yeah and you said the "rapers" are too busy committing crimes... You should of learned by now to deal with typos on ATS...

A pretty petty shot and you are still stereotyping and labeling rappers as violent people. While most are just story tellers who have never even seen a gun or committed a crime, but have grown up around the drama.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
Yeah and you said the "rapers" are too busy committing crimes...

Uh, yeah, a raper is a rapist, do you not understand word context? A rapper (two p's) is someone who sings a specific type of music. A raper (one p) is a felon. See the difference yet?

You should of learned by now to deal with typos on ATS...

It was a joke as already explained, not my fault you did not get it.

A pretty petty shot and you are still stereotyping and labeling rappers as violent people.

No, now you are just playing the victim card for rappers (not rapists). If I wanted to racially stereotype rappers (two p's) I would have done so. Rapists are violent felons, rappers are musicians. If you really need me to explain this to you again feel free to ask.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Don't you have anything else better to do then to go around seeking out typos and being a jerk?

It's people like you that have turned ATS into a grudge match. Grow up man, there are other things going on in the world. Stop being a pun.

If you read the context you can see what I was getting across. No need to show your @ss.

BTW it's still stereotyping weather it's a rapist or rapper... Need me to explain that to you again?

A stereotype is a popular belief about specific social groups or types of individuals.

Or are you just some supreme racist?

edit on 12-9-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Don't you have anything else better to do then to go around seeking out typos and being a jerk?

No.

BTW it's still stereotyping weather it's a rapist or rapper... Need me to explain that to you again?

I have no issue being the guy who thinks all rapers are violent felons. You want to know why? Because they are.

A stereotype is a popular belief about specific social groups or types of individuals.

Yup, please see the above comment for my sentiments regarding rapists (one p, violent criminal).

If you are going to champion a down trodden group and advocate for understanding on their behalf I think you would be better served by not aligning yourself with perpetrators of sex crimes, particularly violent ones.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You're just trolling, and looking like a foolish moron.

He OBVIOUSLY wasn't talking about rapists. He was talking about rappers. People who RAP for a living.

You already know this, and still continue on.

Is your life truly this pathetic

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
You're just trolling, and looking like a foolish moron.

Thank you, compliments will get you everywhere.

He OBVIOUSLY wasn't talking about rapists. He was talking about rappers. People who RAP for a living.

No crap Sherlock. That is why I said all rapers (one p, violent felon) had more to worry about. It was explained to him that it was a joke when it was obvious that he did not get it. Do I need to explain it to you as well?

You already know this, and still continue on.

Is your life truly this pathetic

If my life is so pathetic for being invloved in the conversation where does that leave people who jumped in after the fact, well, like you?

edit on 12-9-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Got it.

You're a troll, and a moron.

I'm done here.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Got it.

You're a troll, and a moron.

I'm done here.

Try to have a more Zen approach to life and not let the small things affect you so deeply. You may actually live happier, if not longer.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Try to have a more Zen approach to life and not let the small things affect you so deeply. You may actually live happier, if not longer.

Maybe you should practice what you preach?

As usual you assume. I in no way championed down a trodden group or advocated on anyone's behalf. I just stated my personal beliefs, like most people who don't troll on ATS do quite frequently. Aligning myself? Are you serious?

I believe most redneck backwoods hillbillies commit more violent crimes... Most your drug dealers deal drugs, a nonviolent crime. Your Hillbillies are shooting up schools and going on killing sprees. Last time I checked those were not rappers doing that. In fact most rappers tell stories and songs are not facts. Blues players do that all the time. ANYONE famous is going to get more publicity and therefore be in the spotlight when in trouble. Just because Tupac, Biggie and several others were affiliated with violent people does not mean all rappers commit violate crimes. Do some research before you open up the can...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I believe most redneck backwoods hillbillies commit more violent crimes... Most your drug dealers deal drugs, a nonviolent crime. Your Hillbillies are shooting up schools and going on killing sprees. Last time I checked those were not rappers doing that. In fact most rappers tell stories and songs are not facts.

Holy crap. I never mentioned rappers (two p's, musicians). I made a point of using quotes around the word 'rapers' (one p, violent felon). Are you still not getting this? The only person who connnected rapers and rappers was you.

Rapers commit crimes.

Rappers sing songs.

Where is the disconnect?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I have spent enough of my time dealing with trolls...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You were saying?

Do you disagree? Are all rapers not violent felons?

Are all rappers not musicians?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join