It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper Prodigy writes Letter denouncing the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
www.urb.com...

Prodigy from Mobb Deep wrote a letter from prison speaking out about the illuminati, Jay-Z and the unjust imprisonment of Malachi York who wrote the book about the sham of America called "Leviathan 666."

[edit on 4-11-2008 by jmanshiphop]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jmanshiphop

P is a Pawn. Leviathan 666 is a crazy book , I read it when I was 8. I don't get caught up in the conspiracy madness but check THIS out ....It's 7:51 you'll never get back

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

sweet, thanks for the post.

now as for the letter. it seems to me to be mostly for promotional means, but themeaning behind it might have some merit.

does anyone know anything about Dr. york and the book leviathon 666?is it worth reading?is it racial? or generalized?

at any rate thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Oh yeah some rappers are deep. Naz talks about that stuff a lot. As does Common and KRS 1. These guys seem to be pretty clued up.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Thanks for the post. I'm not aware of the book Leviathan 666 but throughout the past ten years or so, the word Leviathan has been rapped many times.

What he says is true.....the shadow government, the fake world, them feeding off humans of energy...everything. I also like how he mentions people spread the Illuminati energy of darkness without actually knowing it. When you free yourself, you are indeed powered by the universe.

I can't say with absolute certainty that he's no schill but the content rings truth and many more people need to understand these concepts as quickly as possible.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I read the letter and found it interesting and somewhat plausible given the way current events are going and the players in the world economy. There does seem to be some truth to some sort of occult conspiracy. The whole psychic vampirism angle is covered by people like David Icke and Micheal Tsarion, among others, and my personal experience is when you abandon negativity life seems to sort itself out almost automatically, because you're open to more positive influences. So yeah, I can buy it. I won't say I believe it, but the letter dosen't offend my own worldview. And Jay-Z does indeed seem to be a sell out: "We are Rockerfellers, we fly higher than the weather". Indeed. But he should realise everyone else is the wind under his wings and just as easily as he took off he could come down.

That the letter ended with a plug was amusing. I mean, isn't that the lifestyle of the beast too? Ah well, was an interesting read and an enlightening look into black culture. That he could weep for mankind, even if weeping more for his own race, was a nice change from the knee jerk racism a lot of rappers throw about. It's time they too realised that the whole racist slave trip was also an elitist creation, and it was done to all races, by all races. We all have the same problem, and the sooner they realise this the sooner we will all, together, overcome it.

Peace, and put down the AK47's, this revolution will be fought in the mind more than on the streets.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I hope he gets rich now. People that are performers and in the public eye like he is have real gusto and deserve every penny they get.

My experiences are different and far wider in scope for sure, but that makes me realize the rank injustice lauded upon my fellows by those foolish enough to consider control over others.

I think, now, that by rights and by immutable discretion these "elite" cowards need to be ended and their wealth used to by land back for native peoples. Death is light as a feather, but these people have no sense of duty to do anything they preach or have other people communicate for them.

The love of money directs us to the root of that vile, evil, and insidious hatred. I ask the powers that shall be victorious to guide our Elect in the campaign to end tyranny of minds, nations, and the people. I ask our gods and scientists to leverage you wills to bring these nefarious blood men to their knees for the judgement of the world. May the will of the people be directed in efforts to capture these despised monster who pretend to control us. Let lose the Victory of the judges and seize up these filth mongering wretches.

(See, it's pretty easy to say what ever you want to...
Poor little rap star.)

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
At first, I thought that Prodigy had gone bonkers, but after doing what he suggested, and look up some of the facts, he fills in a lot of the blanks surrounding some of the previous discussions here at ATS regarding Jay-Z and his possible 'masonic' ties.

First of all, let us look deeper into Prodigy's recent thoughts.
From en.wikipedia.org...(rapper):

2008 Presidential Election
In early June 2008, while many hip-hop artists were endorsing Democratic nominee Barack Obama, Prodigy revealed he wasn't too fond of the black candidate. He told BallerStatus.com that Obama was a "phony" and a "plastic president", but also wished him the best of luck. "I wish nothing but love and happiness for him," the rapper said. "But he's either gonna be assassinated to create chaos and bring about Martial Law or he'll live and then years down the line, at the end of his term everybody will see that he's just like the rest of these plastic Presidents, who does absolutely nothing good. Just another puppet for the Royal family." [2]
He has also voiced support for Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas), praising the former Republican presidential candidate's stances on world government, world banking, and war. Prodigy raps about these issues in a track called "Illuminati" off his second solo album, H.N.I.C. Pt. 2. [3]

Not what one would expect from a 'commercial' rapper, but what something you might find in the archives here at ATS posted by many of the members.

In addition, looking into the background of the person he calls 'Dr. York', one finds some very strange 'conspiracy theory' related themes.

Look at the 'jewelry' in this photo.

Malachi_Z._York

And look at the 'compound', Tama-Re, he created in this one...
Tama-Re

The Tama-Re compound in Putnam County, Georgia (a.k.a. "Kodesh", “Wahannee”, “The Golden City”, “Al Tamaha”) was an Egyptian-themed set of buildings and monuments established near Eatonton, Georgia by Nuwaubians in 1993 that was mostly demolished after being sold under government forfeiture in 2005.

It is pretty late, and there seems to be much more here than just some crazy letter from Prodigy.

DocMoreau

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

Wow, you add a little support to a 'kooky letter' and the thread goes south....

You would think that this thread would be going full force after the election of Obama.
DocMoreau

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Removed external link promotion

[edit on 20-11-2008 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
IMHO Mobb Deep's 'Infamous' is one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time. Timeless, Sick beats.
Ever wonder why Tupac/2Pac was murdered ?!?!?!?!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
YEAH THERE IS A THREAD SOMEWHERE ON HERE ABOUT THAT ALSO, THOSE SAME PEOPLE FORCED RON PAUL TO TAKE HIS NAME OFF OF THE BALLOT FOR FEAR OF HIS LIFE. OOOOO!! THAT PISSED ME OFF!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by moneymakers07

take it easy man, stop screaming?

i think you're on to something but try backing it up y'all ...
(hint: masons)

I drink away the pain

[edit on 7-11-2008 by MetatronCubensis]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MetatronCubensis

I drink away the pain

Hint: Nothing to do with the masons.

However, this is a excellent example of someone playing off conspiracy mythology for fun and profit.

A+ attempt at viral marketing.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

I drink away the pain

Hint: Nothing to do with the masons.

However, this is a excellent example of someone playing off conspiracy mythology for fun and profit.

A+ attempt at viral marketing.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

yeah, cause 2Pac's paying me from the grave ?! ha
that dirty Killuminati son of a ...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Protip: No one is going to listen to you so stop trying.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

IMHO Mobb Deep's 'Infamous' is one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time. Timeless, Sick beats.
Ever wonder why Tupac/2Pac was murdered ?!?!?!?!

That's interesting that you brought up Tupac. His last album he recorded was called Don Killuminati The Seven Day Theory, and he also frequently referred to the illuminati in his raps. I still have never really heard what Killuminati was supposed to mean, but my guess is it's something like 'kill the illuminati.'

Tupac was on the verge of basically being the 'leader of the black community,' and given that he knew what was really going on, it's really not much of a stretch to think that maybe "they" had to take him out. Tupac always talked about how he would be murdered, even in his songs.

This guy Prodigy seems to feel like most people feel who understand what's going on. It makes you angry, and he is angry and has said he will fight them to the death basically. We need brave people like him to stand up and use their voice to spread the truth, especially to the mislead youth.

(Edit to add: He seems to be pretty on point, except for the parts about negativity being a living entity that uses us for food. I'm never heard of that before lol, so I don't know.)

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Diplomat]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Personally I prefer rappers like Dead Prez or Immortal Technique, who speaks heavily about the illumanati and the powers that be. He has a very poignant point on his new album

And practically every presidents a money launderer, From where the only place democracy's acceptable, Is if Americas candidate is electable, And they might even have a black president but he’s useless, Cause he does not control the economy stupid!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The Hip-Hop/mason 'connection' is something I have been studying off and on for a while.

Dr. York is not considered a 'real' Freemason by the Scottish rite from what I can understand, but considers himself a Mason of some sort.

I highly recommend checking out the website for his 'lodge', The Supreme Grand Lodge.
They have a really amazing image on the splash page with the compass and square with a Egyptian Pharaoh telling us too keep quiet. I truly am impressed.
www.supremegrandlodge.com...

And a banner image from the site:

From Dr. York's myspace:

It is my belief, that this information that Prodigy is talking about in his letter from prison discusing Jay-Z, and how he 'knows' the secrets, but use them for evil only give some support to the following discussions...

Are Jay-Z, Nas and Kanye Illuminati's?
Jay Z and his NW0 Ties.
Subliminal message in Jay-Z song, is it real or just religious propaganda?
Jay Z, Kanye West and Nas are Mason's?
Rihanna Umbrella is this song masonic or something?

I don't think that we are hitting the nail on the head when it comes to the whole story, but I think Prodigy's letter helped give some direction as to where to find more connections into what some have discussed here in the past regarding Jay-Z and his cohorts.

I know that there are many 'nay-sayers' that will come here as they have come to the other threads trying to demean the theories because 'they can't belief some rapper' would do such a thing. I bet that they keep their snide, slightly bigoted comments to themselves, at least until they can provide some sort of input besides rhetoric.

If you want to pass this off as something childish or fake, I urge you to look at these images and look at the links provided. You cannot say that this is 'normal'....

TomCruise and Kanye West....

DocMoreau

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
If you want to pass this off as something childish or fake, I urge you to look at these images and look at the links provided. You cannot say that this is 'normal'....

TomCruise and Kanye West....
Any self-respecting researcher of symbology would instantly recognize that these are two entirely different hand signs.

The Obama sign has the thumbs overlapping, the fingers overlapping, and a clear, circular inside with the palms towards each other.

The rap sign has the thumb tips touching, only the index, and possibly middle fingertips touching, and results in a more oblong, perhaps even vaginal shape with the palms facing out.

If you want to attribute meaning to one or the other, that's fine. But to label them as equivalent is irresponsible and ignorant. Actual occultists are QUITE specific about how their hand signs should be made, as there's usually a particular meaning associated with each gesture.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join