It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can somebody post a video of Osama Bin Laden taking responsibility for the attacks (released before

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't think the videos are any more fake than the videos of planes hitting the twin towers.

Here's some facts:

Did you know Osama owns a construction company (that most likely deals with demolition too). Osama bin Laden construction! Well gheez..

You're kidding yourself if you think Osama doesn't know any demo experts or structural engineers and that he couldn't consult them before 9/11 on how to collapse a building.

Just about every attack Osama has been involved in has used explosives in some way, the guy is a explosives fanatic. According to the US government though, not a single explosive was used on 9/11. YEAH RIGHT!!

Just because Osama worked for CIA doesn't mean he was during 9/11.

Osama is a very wealthy man and most likely had contacts in high places, like the US government (Osama insiders). Most likely he had his people in the towers and building 7 for a long time, pretending to do legit business as a front for working undercover (smuggling and planting explosives).

Unlike conventional demolitions they used unconventional weapons (mini nukes, super thermite and most likely their own hybrid brand of TNT and mobile detonators) which made their work much easier.

Osama and friends most likely did have a hand in 9/11 and I am fairly sure his organisation could of been responsible for the demolition of the towers and building 7. I believe anyone could with enough money and brains. One video adds weight to this, where Osama talks about recruiting the most patient of martyrs who will be up to the job of spending 9 months or more hiding out in a building whilst operatives smuggle them explosives to be planted which I believe is a direct hint at what happened on 9/11 as the video is titled 'the Manhattan raids'.

So bearing that in mind, isn't it time to stop blaming America and look at the real culprits for a change? I guess the point i am trying to make is that just because the buildings were demolished, doesn't mean the US government did it!

I bet most of you haven't even seen the full video of 'Knowledge is For Acting Upon - The Manhattan Raid' I suggest you check it out.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Insolubrious]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join