It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can somebody post a video of Osama Bin Laden taking responsibility for the attacks (released before

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'd really like to see the video of Osama Bin Laden taking responsibility for the Attacks of 9-11 (videos that were released before 2003.)

Actually, all videos made before the infamous Osama video that showed up 4 days before the 2004 election.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
here is one:

www.youtube.com...

another...(the dyed beard version:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by common-sense
here is one:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

It's so obvious they are two different persons.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

here is one:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

well..if one of them is real that is good enough for me...

how is it obvious they are different people btw????...those vids are around 7 years apart and he did dye his beard to show his people that he is healthy..so what is it that gives away that one is an imposter???

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted by Doomsday 2029
I'd really like to see the video of Osama Bin Laden taking responsibility for the Attacks of 9-11 (videos that were released before 2003.)

Actually, all videos made before the infamous Osama video that showed up 4 days before the 2004 election.

Come on guys. Quit your teasing. He asked for a video of Osama bin Laden (aka Usama bin Laden aka Tim Osman) taking responsibility. He did not ask for videos of lousy actors nor videos of Osama wannabes.

Sheesh. You guys crack me up.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
stupid noise, is trying to overpower greatness.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

here is one:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

how is it obvious they are different people btw????...those vids are around 7 years apart and he did dye his beard to show his people that he is healthy..so what is it that gives away that one is an imposter???

Check his nose for one.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by Doomsday 2029

Come on guys. Quit your teasing. He asked for a video of Osama bin Laden (aka Usama bin Laden aka Tim Osman) taking responsibility. He did not ask for videos of lousy actors nor videos of Osama wannabes.

Sheesh. You guys crack me up.

you seriously do not think either of those are actually Osama???

ok...

so there is no video that could possibly change your mind...obviously our government went out and found a bunch of FANTASTIC Osama impersonators....

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

here is one:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Check his nose for one.

his nose looks the same to me...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by common-sense

You seriously can't see the difference? There are plenty of threads on this.
Like www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
ladies, ladies, ladies put down the handbags before u start pulling each others hair out, let MrSmoothie explain, they are not looking for Osama, never have been, he has been resident in the USA and has recieved treatment in a hospital there by American doctors, all with the blessing of G Bush and his neo conservative, imperialist, zionist government, period

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSmoothie
ladies, ladies, ladies put down the handbags before u start pulling each others hair out, let MrSmoothie explain, they are not looking for Osama, never have been, he has been resident in the USA and has recieved treatment in a hospital there by American doctors, all with the blessing of G Bush and his neo conservative, imperialist, zionist government, period

I seriously can't tell if some of you are joking around or being serious...

if this post is serious then how do ou know about these things???

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

here is one:

www.youtube.com...

Ahhhh yes... I've been looking for this one.

In this video... did he claim responsibility? Or did he just discuss how the Muslim Community feels about the attack?

Did he say this was my work in the video?

I'll repeat the question... Did he say this was his work?

The died beard video is after 2003. (obviously an actor)

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
he doesn't literraaly say he did it but come on...

give me a break....i think it is pretty obvious

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted by common-sense

ok...

so there is no video that could possibly change your mind...obviously our government went out and found a bunch of FANTASTIC Osama impersonators....

I sure do not. For one thing the FBI describes Osama as left handed and the one actor is right handed. Osama bin Laden was a very rich very strict Wahhabi Saudi fanatic and had a very defined manner of speech, often quoting numerous texts from the Koran. The actors are nothing like the real Osama. Right after 9-11 Osama spoke twice publicly stating he had nothing to do with 9-11. On the morning of 9-11; during the attack 9-11 perpetrator Jerome Hauer was telling the world live on TV with Dan Rather, that Osama bin Laden was behind 9-11, long before anybody should have known anything.

Google Video Link

And of course the real Osama bin Laden died in December 2001 of advanced kidney disease, and could not possibly have made the videos nor the later audio tapes the Bush Regime manufactured for political gain.

Top U.S. Bin Laden Expert: Confession Video “Bogus”

[edit on 11/4/08 by SPreston]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
lets just say when your in the centre of something you cant see it as clearly as someone on the outside looking in, fact, and remember in 2012 vote no:1, MrSmoothie for President, i thank you

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by common-sense

ok...

I sure do not. For one thing the FBI describes Osama as left handed and the one actor is right handed. Osama bin Laden was a very rich very strict Wahhabi Saudi fanatic and had a very defined manner of speech, often quoting numerous texts from the Koran. The actors are nothing like the real Osama. Right after 9-11 Osama spoke twice publicly stating he had nothing to do with 9-11. On the morning of 9-11; during the attack 9-11 perpetrator Jerome Hauer was telling the world live on TV with Dan Rather, that Osama bin Laden was behind 9-11, long before anybody should have known anything.

Google Video Link

And of course the real Osama bin Laden died in December 2001 of advanced kidney disease, and could not possibly have made the videos nor the later audio tapes the Bush Regime manufactured for political gain.

Top U.S. Bin Laden Expert: Confession Video “Bogus”

[edit on 11/4/08 by SPreston]

watched the first 5 minutes and then stopped....way to go on just assuming that those people are liars with nothing to back it other than they sound a little strange...

eye-witnesses saw a vast array of different things that day....most of them were just plain wrong.....as is usual with most eye witness testimony during events like this...

i can still remember when the first plane hit...all the reporters and eye witnesses claimed it was a small private jet, so i went back to sleep...WELL THEY WERE ALL WRONG!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted by common-sense
watched the first 5 minutes and then stopped....way to go on just assuming that those people are liars with nothing to back it other than they sound a little strange...

Is that right? Well I didn't expect you to be open-minded about it. A minimum of research on Jerome Hauer would have enlightened you; but oh well. That is why you people so blindly support the 9-11 perps, isn't it? Make sure your boob tube is on so you can get your daily ration.

Meet Jerome Hauer, 9/11 Suspect Awaiting Indictment

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Jerome Hauer, director of the Office of Public Health Preparedness.

On September 11, 2001, Jerome Hauer was a national security advisor with the National Institute of Health, a managing director with Kroll Associates, and a guest on national television. His background in counter-terror and his specialized knowledge of biological warfare served him well on that day. Perhaps a little too well.

Anthrax Attacks
On September 11, 2001, Jerome Hauer advised the White House to begin taking Cipro, an antibiotic which is effective against anthrax.

Mr. Hauer's advice was not made public. Its value may have been underestimated at the time, but it was clearly demonstrated a week later, when the first anthrax letters appeared, and again three weeks after that, when anthrax appeared in letters to Democratic Senators Daschle and Leahy.

The obvious question is: Did Jerome Hauer know about the anthrax attacks in advance?

Prior Knowledge?
Strangely, perhaps, this is not the first time questions of prior knowledge have surfaced in Jerome Hauer's wake.

Jerome Hauer joined New York City's Office of Emergency Management (OEM) in 1998 and quickly obtained funding from the office of then-mayor Rudy Giuliani for the study of West Nile virus. The following year the virus appeared in the city, and Jerome Hauer led the fumigation effort.

Did Jerome Hauer know this was going to happen? Or did he just get "lucky"?

And how could anyone know such a thing was going to happen? Unless ... unless ...

The Sound Of Two Feet Dragging
Strangely, perhaps, Jerome Hauer managed the NIH response to the anthrax attacks. The anthrax used in the attacks was identified as an Ames strain, which means it had to have come from the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) at Fort Detrick, Maryland.

Jerome Hauer received relatively good information for tracking down the origin of the anthrax. He even got a list of people from various institutes, including USAMRIID at Fort Detrick. But his response was slow and hidden behind a public relations campaign spreading Orwellian claims like "Suspects are Osama bin Laden and his Al-Q'aeda network and sympathizers to US right wing extremists".

Why would he act so slowly, and in such an inappropriate fashion? Perhaps because Jerome Hauer knew someone whose name was on that list?

Stephen Hatfill, at one time considered a prime suspect in this still-unsolved case, had worked for USAMRIID at Fort Detrick. Strangely, perhaps, he had also worked with Jerome Hauer, for Scientific Applications International Corporation, at the Center for Counterterrorism Technology and Analysis.

World Trade Center
How did Dan Rather happen to have a guest with him on the morning of 9/11 who knew the entire official story before it became public knowledge?

Jerome Hauer was introduced to CBS's viewers as a former director of NYC's OEM. Strangely, perhaps, CBS News audiences were not told he was also a managing director of the security company responsible for the twin towers. And of course no one was told to start taking Cipro -- except the White House.
winterpatriot.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I see no point in posting a video of Osama admitting guilt because you seem to can't tell who is real or fake which in both cases admit to attacking the U.S.

Heres an interesting question. Is there a video that the real Osama claims he didn't do it?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Check his nose for one.

Not only that, the hair, skin tone, expressions, body language, voice and eyes are all different too lol.

Also number 1 has a more confident and charming personality. Number 2 is like he's reading from a really boring book.

I think Number 1 is taller too, his upper body looks taller and thinner.

Number 1 also appears to talk arabic easier. ?

[edit on 5-11-2008 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join