It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News knows the outcome early!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tator3

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Just to let you know, the total number of voters you have comes up to 120 million, which would be less than in 2004, which was 125 million. This year both the registrations are up and turn out will be higher, so they will surpass your numbers.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

FYI - it's spelled "S-T-E-P-O-N-A-L-L-O-F-U-S"

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tator3

Interesting find - flagged of course.

The most interesting thing here is the specificity of it (down to the person). Predictions are never that specific.

I assume that Fox et al will play it so that McCain is ahead until the last hour (for viewing purposes).

Lets see how this plays out.

B

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yeah, I added it up too..you are right about that. The numbers are not enough.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by Blaine91555

the numbers the OP posted are far from meaningless when the numbers are in the millions. He didn't post numbers that are showing the results from the very few that are coming out.

I understood that. I just posted that as an example of how easy it is to document what you see on the Internet. Everyone here should know how.

As to what he/she saw. Probably them clearing the data from last time and the result of an incompetent technical person.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yawn...

Matrix TG5 says: FOX reports 0130 - Florida Obama 55% - McCain 45%

(Can't wait to check tomorrow and see if they're right)...

Anyone have a pair a toothpicks I could borrow?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I haven't seen that Virginia or Ohio have been called here so how are they calling it over seas???

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
They left some candidates off the ballot. I demand a recount of the recount.

Where's all the votes for Chuck???

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by secretstash

i was thinking the same thing....

what about the other parties??

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
About 30 minutes ago, I was flipping through the channels and on Fox News it said on the screen "Fox News projects McCain wins WV".

Right after that it switches to "WV, Virginia (4 other states can't remember) too close to call". The next time that list came up, WV was removed

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If there was a 99% confidence level then I guess those numbers would be correct especially if they picked tens of thousands of people.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tator3
This was on fox news website under election tracker yesterday....is this a prediction or do they know the results before the voting even begins?
I could be really off here, but I thought I would post it just in case this election is rigged. I was on the page and if flashed up there for about a minute and then it went back to zeros. I copied it very fast and I sent it out to a few peoples emails. I think maybe I 'm a little paranoid...but you never know. neways. Heres what it read:

62,641,286 for Barack Obama 51.13%
To
58,569,725 for John McCain 47.81%
451,672 for Bob Bar 0.36%
245,688 for Ralph Nader 0.20%
35,861 for Alan Keyes 0.02%

They had other results for the amendments and stuff but I didnt have a chance to copy those.

Giving Election results like this should be ILLEGAL because it can and does influence voting in the later time zones.

Frankly, I'm not watching the results. I won't know until morning who won. I can't wait for the RIOTS to start and MARTIAL LAW to be declared tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hi There,

Watching the results here in the UK as and when they come in. It is now 01-11am, and the figures given by the 'OP' are indeed speculative predictions. The voter turnout is massive, 75% representing up to 160/170 million votes.

Mcain has 34 against Obama's 103 electoral college figure.

Go Obama!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by roknhrdcor
This means nothing. Of course the government is feeding them real-time vote counts, the government feeds them all sorts of stuff. The election isn't compromised. Also, this could just be exit poll stats.

I have a hard time understand how they would posess the total results from exit polls when we have not all even gone to the polls yet.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
fox news has given obama maine eventhough they only show 3 votes counted. someone explain this to me. they also gave wv to mccain yet show obama winning it

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I posted this on another forum I frequent, let's see how this turns out. There's going to be riots if this comes true!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It's clear & obvious Obama won this election.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Ohio goes to Obama. It is over.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I haven't read the other posts in this thread but

maybe those are just early voting polls.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
From the webpage:

wiki.answers.com...

there are supposedly 169 million registered voters. Given the numbers from the OP, the voter turn would need to be 72.15%. A slightly higher than average turnout. This is a reasonable number.

Networks should be heavily penalized for showing "spurious" data like this. Given their primarily republican clientele, a result like this, even if it was momentary, would influence viewers' actions.

I'm sure it was just computer programmers fooling around with numbers to make sure their software was working correctly. But when it is made "live" or published they need to be a bit more disciplined and zero everything out. Stiff penalties to websites and broadcasters should be considered.

neway, great catch!!!

Time will tell....

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join