It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Limbaugh mocked Obama's final visit with grandmother

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

NovaM radio talk show host Randi Rhodes slammed Rush Limbaugh for suggesting Barack Obama's last trip to Hawaii to visit his dying grandmother actually was because Obama's birth certificate was illegitimate, and not because of her rapidly failing health.

Obama's grandmother died of cancer on Nov. 3, one day before the US presidential election.

"Rush was on the radio, I guess Thursday or Friday when I'm driving in to work," began Rhodes. "And Rush was saying, 'Why did he have to go back to Honolulu? His grandmother's not dead. She hasn't died. There was no need to rush back. I think he went back there to change is birth certificate.'"

"He actually said that it was a ruse," continued Rhodes. "That Barack Obama's grandmother wasn't sick, that she wasn't terminal, and that she hadn't died yet, therefore that was proof that Barack Obama had to work in the shadows to change his birth certificate."

"I hope Rush Limbaugh is so ashamed of himself that he has to find a new housekeeper to go get the OxyContin from the Denny's on Belvedere road."

Audio is at bottom of article which can be found HERE

Wow I really can't believe someone would stoop to this level to mock Obama and his actions ... anyone would go see their grandmother ... you'd think if Obama wanted to change his birth certificate he would do it before running for president ... I am neutral on the issue on McCain or Obama ... i could care less .... i mean this is a conspiracy site, but this is just one very very low conspiracy on the morally(i think that's the word i'm thinking of) right scale ...

(sorry if my post is a little wordy...)

[edit on 4-11-2008 by baseball101]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me, just the sort of rhetoric we've come to expect from Limbaugh. I wonder if he himself believes some of the stuff he's spouted over the years, or whether it's just a cynical money making ploy.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Venit

very true ... i just thought this was just the wrong thing to say when there are numerous confirmations across the world and how obama officially announced in his campaigning last night ... he wouldn't risk the people's (at least who are voting for him) trust ... that's just my stand point ... i think this is just some ploy as you say

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh disgusts me. Absolutely disgusts me as do people who think like him. He's lumped in with Cheney and Rumsfeld and all those gross evil in-human hypocritical disgraces.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Limbaugh is a tool and always will be.It was well known that this poor woman was dying.That hillbilly heron taking tool knew that as well

new topics

top topics

join