It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

and the winner is...Mcain?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
i just got this feeling that it's him.....
anyway give it one more hour and we will see
even if obama wins i think it will be soon game over for him
i'm not at all racist but i don't think some people can respect a black man as a president i want obama to win i really do anyway we will see...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mtaftm

It's possible. I'm an American, and my rationale for a possible McCain victory is this...

Most Americans are dumb rednecks, most dumb rednecks vote Republican, therefore most Americans will vote Republican.

I'm not trying to sound elitist, but the truth hurts. I have lived in the deep south, the northeast, and the midwest (although where I live currently in the midwest is solidly "blue-state".

I'm sure there is large proportion of the white population, mostly in the south (where they are still upset they lost the Civil War) who won't vote for Obama simply because he is black.

Just last week I was in Tennessee. I went into a gas station where they proudly displayed, and sold, bumper stickers with slogans such as "I would have picked my own cotton if I knew it was going to be like this".

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please see above thread,
We are trying to keep threads in order to be able to handle all the election threads,

Thread closed

join