It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from an Estonian girl!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ciao everyone!

To give you a brief idea of me I'm from Estonia, I'm 20 and my name's Susanna.
I'm a spiritual pagan and I'm open-minded to conspiracy theories but at the same time I also try to think logically and keep in mind the laws of physics. I also believe that most things (that the mind can comprehend) are explainable through quantum physics but sometimes things are bigger than us and therefore beyond our normal, physical comprehension.

What else? Well, apart from being crazy (I believe in reincaration, past lives, magic as in manipulation of energy basically etc etc), lol, then I'm also an ordinary girl, or shall I say young lady, who is still pretty much a child at heart. I love watching movies (I'm a total movie buff!), I love the arts (I paint and I do graphic design, I also love drawing sketches), I enjoy singing and dancing. I'm interested in mythology, anthropology, archaeology, folklore, Arthurian legends etc etc... *sigh* just read my profile! lol.

Oh! I've always been obsessed with Ancient Egypt, Atlantis etc.

There's so much more but I could ramble on forever about what I like and dislike.

Anyways, I'm excited to be here!

P.S. My username is Evolet because 1) I love the movie 10,000 BC (as crazy as it was, I thought it was awesome and wouldn't doubt if there was some glimpse of little truth in it!), 2) I loved the story of the character and her name. I felt some connection to it.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolet

Welcome to ATS! I believe the same as you

Is that you in your avatar?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Welcome My Beauty Of The South!

I live quit near of you, in Finland, but right now I am staying in Thailand... Running away the cold. I have been many times in your country, and honestly, I just love you girls in Estonia, You are soooo beautiful!

Here is total mess going on because these elections and all, not so much time for any other issues. Nice photos of UFO:s, one from Helsinki yesterday, was just posted here...

Hope you enjoy your time, and my lady, nice to have you here!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

No, it's not me in the avatar.
But it's quite similar to what I look like. I'm blonde.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Heya! Glad to see someone from Finland! I actually live in England at the moment with my English boyfriend but will return to Estonia (home sweet home!) on 10th November for my uni studies.

And yeah.. us Estonian girls do have a reputation, I've heard we're pretty too.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolet

I bet you are beautiful

You will fit right here on ATS. You will love it but be careful not to be too addicted to to it like the rest of us

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolet

Has been a long night in here... Politics and stuff. Little bit sleeping in a while, then check happenings again at tomorrow.

Hope to share thoughts with you sometimes at forum...

I will stay here in the paradise called Thailand as long as possible... In Finland there is cold and dark now! Its my 4th winter time in here! I just love palmtrees, beaches, sun, and these kind peoples.

I put you as my friend, so, I can touch you later. See yo, Beauty!

BTW I hope my friends in here are kind and educative to you as they mostly have been to me too... This is great place, welcome!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
hey, I lerv your up front honesty, I am estonian living in australia & I am sure you a fun person. keep up your optomism!
illuminati

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Estonia, (Welcome To ATS). I belive in "soul powers", aswell, but I do not belive in the (reincaration and past lives).

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
First I was going to reply. Then I read on and saw that you have a boyfriend. So I was not going to reply as I beleive every Estonian girl should get to know me first before having a boyfriend. But then again I still welcome you to ATS and tell you I am just kidding.

Have fun.

Regards
Benarius

top topics

join