It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ugh electoral IGNORANCE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm getting really sick of how ignorant people are. I cant stand it when people lump everyone/everything up into the same category.

Are people affraid of things they do not understand and too affraid to learn and gain knowledge about things they do not understand? I do not think anyone could be that ignorant without the help of everyone eles. Infact I bet you would have to detach yourself from others just to get a glimps of the truth. Its starts feeling alot less like knowledge and alot more like personal ugliness coming out. Its almost as if there's a complex, cancerous, personality flaw, thats related to inadequatecies that seems to be entirely ego possessed, in which many men protect, regardless of their believes. Why do people have such a hard time thinking for themselves, god, why would anyone want to be controlled?
Becuase there just gets to this point, where you understand people could not be that ignorant. Wich brings us back to the orignal question, what is racism? Apparently more widespread than we thought and which seems to be existing within people and has nothing to do with or based on reality or anything totally tangible or solid. I just cant wrap my head around how ignorant everybody is, it blows my mind. I don't know how much longer I can go on like this. I would almost rather have the government kill me.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So, your a bit upset about something? Don't hold it in.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
answers.yahoo.com...

If you could go back and tell Martin Luther King that the first really serious black presidential candidate has a good chance of winning, he'd be delerious with joy. If you told him that the candidate was criticized for being too -elitist-, he'd laugh his head off!! No one could have imagined it

Huh?

There -are- questions that a black person can answer better than a white person. (Example: "I forgot a customer's name just now. Do you suppose she thinks I forgot because she's black?" "You've got a big family, and most of them are black; what do they think about Obama?")

How ignorant can you be?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
I just cant wrap my head around how ignorant everybody is, it blows my mind. I don't know how much longer I can go on like this. I would almost rather have the government kill me.

You might want to go see a doctor. It sounds as if you might be bipolar or schizophrenic.

I really thought this was going to be a thread about people not understanding the electoral voting process vs. the popular vote. I was wrong and confronted with a rant on something. Why exactly are we ignorant again?

Raist

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Mud & Mayhem

Please discuss this issue in the following thread:
Mud & Mayhem: 2008 Campaign Final Days

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join