It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photographed over Filton (Decent quality)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius
It sort of looks like a plastic grocery bag or something. Maybe a bag someone blew up and sent off? If you look closely it looks misshapen and crinkled.

I think the man can tell the difference between a grocery bag and a UFO. The only other possibility is a drone that they could be testing in Filton.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Shame on the person that would let a grocery bag go... you have to scrounge these if you don't take your own to supermarkets these days. NB: ALWAYS take your own grocery bags! It's better for the environment! And your memory... if u exercize it in this area, who knows where you might exercize it next?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Picture looks real to me, but the object looks simple and man made. Possibly a simple balloon as there's a hole at the bottom for the hot air.

man, i would love to see people's reactions if they ever saw one of these passing over their houses.

nabrisa66.sites.uol.com.br...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Do you see any propellers on this craft because I sure don't? If you don't see propellers either, what made you think this was one of those propeller driven surveillance drones we have?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You know...? I'm really really tired of all you skeptics now, sorry to everyone else about this but! Skeptics..! Stop drinking all that fluoridated water and eating and drinking stuff with Aspartame in it as it makes you even more mentally retarded than you already are! So I suggest you read up on the truth about this plastered online by concerned young mothers! Also I really hope you wake up in time to say no to being ruled and controlled as some of those in the ships are buying us time to free ourselves from this prison that has no bars! and be responsible for ourselves for once, to stop fighting, stop our ruling elite from poisoning us and the rest of the world and starting wars financing both sides getting us to fight each other and i'm really tired! we have never been alone! and we will never be alone! and when # hits the fan the good ones, yes our human ancestors will come and assist us but only if we ask them too! unlike the US and uk governments! OUR Alien allies have a non intervention POLICY that prevents them from just interfering, but the bad ones have breached this law so some of the good guys come to wake us a little more to what is going on! What I really think you should be questioning is AUTHORITY! also where the north polar ice cap has gone! and what is that MASSIVE structure on Greenland!!!!!! Hello? Wakey Wakey! Do yourselves a favor watch The Matrix again but actually listen to the words! as the message is for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care people of yourselves and each other, and earth, because she is our home, and we have nowhere else to go!

Love, live long, and prosper!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Thanks OP.

Now we all know for certain what ball lightning actually looks like - we hear about it, but never are we so lucky as to actually see it... until now!

I highly doubt it is swamp gas.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The object is about the same color as the background with a darker bottom line and a lighter top...
It looks like a drop of water the lens, to me at least.

Dunno what it may be for real though.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
looks like my lunch plate.hehe

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join