It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Motive as to why the Government wants civil unrest across the country.

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Today it finally dawned on me as to why the Government (or NWO / Global elites) are wanting cases of civil unrest to increase within the U.S.

And I'm sure this theory has to have been posted here before, but here me out.

I don't know what the event will be, but maybe it will have something to do with the election or Obama or even possibly the economy, but I'm starting to get the feeling that an event will take place that sets off some serious riots.

Then, it's not Martial Law that concerns me. Nope... I think I can deal with the fact that Martial Law will be declared.

But now I've realized that they will equate civil unrest to terrorism.
Let me break it down for you:

If the Government ever says this:
"Civil Unrest / Riots = Terrorism"..... Then you will realize that Al Queda and radical Muslims are no longer the enemy, But instead it will be Americans / citizens themselves. Thus giving the governmnet every excuse to censor the internet, invade homes and businesses, set up police check points, put people in FEMA camps, and so forth and so forth... And oh yea... All for your protection of course.

So don't expect the next false flag to be created by the government and blamed on muslim extremists again (they've already done that)... "We The People" might create them ourselves and fall right into their trap.

Example: McCain Wins election, Stock Market goes to $hit, Civil Unrest springs up...
Government Announces that people involved in Riots will be treated as terrorists. And then I guess you get the picture from there. Welcome to the Police State.






[edit on 4-11-2008 by Doomsday 2029]




posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have been wondering about this, If the US falls like everyone is predicting/wanting. Wont the people really in charge be screwed too. Dont they have a lot invested in the US and they wont get any money from America if we are in a really bad depression. They wont make money either. And not to mention other countries who we actually help out with food/supplies. I think if the US falls then the elite/people in charge will go under also. America and Europe is what supports them. I dont remember where i read it but either rothschild or rockerfella said that their dreams/NWo will die with them because their kids dont know what they are doing.

I just think to much lies on Americas shoulders for us to fall. There might be riots,or really pissed off people, but I dont think it will in masses.



posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by isa75
I have been wondering about this, If the US falls like everyone is predicting/wanting. Wont the people really in charge be screwed too. Dont they have a lot invested in the US and they wont get any money from America if we are in a really bad depression. They wont make money either. And not to mention other countries who we actually help out with food/supplies. I think if the US falls then the elite/people in charge will go under also. America and Europe is what supports them. I dont remember where i read it but either rothschild or rockerfella said that their dreams/NWo will die with them because their kids dont know what they are doing.

I just think to much lies on Americas shoulders for us to fall. There might be riots,or really pissed off people, but I dont think it will in masses.


Nope... They have the power, the money, the military, and the influence over us all.

And I'm not saying America Falls... I'm saying the Constitution does.

But what I think could eventually happen is the rest of the world has to unite to fight against America, thus bringing about the New World Order. Who ever said America was going to be apart of the NWO? The Destruction of America can bring in the NWO through the United Nations.

It's called Problem Reaction Solution.



posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is all very scary. Yeah your right who said that America will be in the NWO. So America could controlled by Russia or China? These are very scary times about what is going to happen. I just hope that we the American People can overcome it. What military would they use? I'm just asking, And the people in charge arent they Americans and European. Are any of the elite from any other countries like Russia, China, India,


Your right the Constitution is at stake here.



posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I still lack to see any motive...

why the hell would they want us in camps and all that...

thier money comes from the american tax dallar...without us...they have nothing.



posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by isa75
This is all very scary. Yeah your right who said that America will be in the NWO. So America could controlled by Russia or China? These are very scary times about what is going to happen. I just hope that we the American People can overcome it. What military would they use? I'm just asking, And the people in charge arent they Americans and European. Are any of the elite from any other countries like Russia, China, India,


Your right the Constitution is at stake here.



My guess is America is about to get exposed for what it is. Can you imagine if 9-11 ever got exposed for what it is?

America will probably attack Iran and they will screw up somehow and provoke Russia to get involved... and then after that, all bets are off.

Why is the Russian military getting involved with Venezuela? A country who's leader even claimed 9-11 was an inside job. Iran's leader said the same thing... Many Americans are saying it.

You can Nuke America and the other side of the Globe will be okay... You can Nuke Russia and Iran... But how will Europe and China feel about it? They will say: "Hell NO... Nuke America instead... and WWIII will come to end.

And then... the UN will usher in it's ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT to make sure an economic and military disaster never happens again.

I don't think it's America that should worry about the NWO... They should worry more about WWIII... because I guarantee you we can't win that war.




And this is what I think... WWIII is right around the corner.



posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
great motive...


yeah, that's what everywants....to lock every tax paying human that pays thier salary up in a fema camp and have complete choas across the nation!!!!....what a great plan....so much for the billions and billions of $$$ they were getting every year from us in tax money...

oh and then on top of that they are just dieng to see nuclear winter...THEY WIN!!!....the world is a complete waste land of crap....BUT THEY WIN!!!



yeah...where is the motive again exactly???



posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
And then... the UN will usher in it's ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT to make sure an economic and military disaster never happens again.

a bit too late for that...


think about what you just typed there...

seriously, think about that for just a second...



posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well, for a start we would need to figure out who is going to be manning all of these checkpoints and whatever else. And don't give me the cr@p of the American military committing to it. When I enlisted I took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America at all costs, as well as serving the people of this country.
Would it be a multinational force by the UN, EU, NATO, Russia, China? You would need a well organized and trained force, strong command structure, etc. before trying anything stupid.
Even after a nuclear holocaust, it would still be tempting to invade this place because of resources and the like. Then they would have to deal with American style insurgents from around the globe. Ever heard of our nuclear powered/armed submarines? Those pack quite a punch and just one can probably end a World War by themselves.



posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think that George Bushs favorite social model for a great society is North Korea,I think this only because of inference based on his actions concerning them and his own goals as exhibited by his policies of the last 8 years . His megalomania calling himself the 'Decider' and the weird cult he developed around himself during his administration,as well as his solutions which don't involve problem solving but rather demonizing and silencing protesters to his insane polices

I know his cartel engineered 911,an unbiased assessment of the facts would convince anyone ,As in North Korea the enemy is citizens who do not subscribe to the fear based cult religion of the state

Maybe an analogy could be drawn to the Witch paranoia of the Middle Ages ,or the Werewolf Paranoia ,of 16th century France

in other words' Terrorist' is the enemy within, it is anyone and everyone



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I don't think they actually "want" those things to happen. But rather it's more like "We will do what we want, and if you don't like it, we have a solution for that as well".

I've thought about this a good bit. I can see where it would be beneficial to a police state. However, it is not exactly required.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join