It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your cell phone is tapped.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Its true, buddy.

A new law was Passed that allows basicly, to tap evey phone on the planet+ Read evey email on the planet(gmail,yahoo+ all) and textes.

If something is found, then a Search permit is Issued, Fabricated evidence leading up to the reason to tap your Phone,email etc.

And you are raided.

What is used is similar to the Games On the nintendo DS, it uses much more advanced 'word Pick-up', though.

It's been going on for a while, it is even used on this site and others.

Just wait until, the 'thought crime law is passed'

[edit on 11-11-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Wow, i killed this thread.........

Sorry.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Wow i killed this thread sorry,

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Relax; after a thread gets to 3 or 4 pages it's mostly kept alive by people who have flagged, replied or subscribed to it, seeing it pop up on their My ATS page. It doesn't really matter as much if it falls off of Recent Posts.

Perhaps some more info on the law you're referring to? Was that just a general statement about the PATRIOT ACT, or are you talking about something more specific? Quote some sections of the law maybe?

PS: So you're saying recording begins only after the system is triggered?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
100% without a doubt, and every single computer will now be infected by Software to watch every thing you do and say....

Oh by the way it is openly agreed and in the statement of purpose!

you have to all Look at the following now:

EU Big Brother Project Indect

Ladies and gentlemen

George Orwell has left the room, and been replaced by reality.

Elf.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well all they will hear is me talk about my bf, work drama and nothing of importance.
I have nothing to hide and my conversations are very boring.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is actually kinda funny, for the past, oh I dunno, 3 or 4 years, anytime me and a buddy get into a NWO discussion over the phone, I always end the call with " oh and to the people listening in, *&#@ you!" Not knowing if anyone WAS listening in, but just in case.

I gotta say, if they really do listenin in, I'm completly and totally screwed. Oh well, I expect nothing less. I would never hide from anybody, otherwise I wouldn't be on this site. **waves to the CIA**

Mod note** Just kiddin bout that CIA thing.
... or am I?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

Have a buddy in the Air force. He has friends who work in communications planes that can tap into cell phone conversations from 30,000 feet. He knows because they have pranked him before...
...classic...

If this kind of tech can be used at the low level of some officers and their support teams, think about what the black budget technology is capable of?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenMindCuriousMind
This is actually kinda funny, for the past, oh I dunno, 3 or 4 years, anytime me and a buddy get into a NWO discussion over the phone, I always end the call with " oh and to the people listening in, *&#@ you!" Not knowing if anyone WAS listening in, but just in case.

I gotta say, if they really do listenin in, I'm completly and totally screwed. Oh well, I expect nothing less. I would never hide from anybody, otherwise I wouldn't be on this site. **waves to the CIA**

Mod note** Just kiddin bout that CIA thing.
... or am I?

Look at my Link on the above post and take a minute of your time to see the cited, sourced and proven links that show you exactly what is happening to EVERY voice, Data, text, Computer communication you have ever had!

And what the next stage being rolled out in that regard means for us. A peice of software is going to be on every computer in the world, and they have it openly stated as part of their continued rolling out of this.

Elf

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

they've been doing this since the late 80's at least.

It's nothing new . . . don't worry, big brother will protect you from yourself.

Nothing is really private anyway so it's no big deal.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Of all the people on ATS, quite a few must be considered a real threat by the NSA. I wonder if anyone has been raided/inquired into following hypothetical phone tapping?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Once your cell phone is tapped, the only way to get rid of it is to bring yourself a cell phone detector.
edit on 8-8-2013 by janisekoestner2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join