It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your cell phone is tapped.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
you folks are silly, this technology has been around since the late fifties. It was used in East Germany to tape all conversations going in and out of the Iron Curtain.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Okay guys, believe what you want, but the personal attacks have to stop. It just shows how immature you really are and how unprepared emotionally you can be when visiting this site. I don't know if the nutjobs have just come out in droves since the election results or something, but there is such a thing as politely disagreeing with a person's views or opinions without trying to belittle them over the internet. Thats cowardice.

I'm not going to name names, but those who came to this thread just to attack the OP's opinions, you know who you are.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by calihan123

Evidence, or is this more unsubstaniated claims on your part?

So far..

You have been abducted by aliens, every house you have ever lived in is haunted, you have pyschic powers,and now the government is after you.

Have you seen bigfoot too?

im tired of hearing from you. if you have nothing positive to say, dont say anything at all.

my life is substantially different from yours, and no matter what you keep saying to me, i know what ive experienced in my life. I know a lot of people , especially in the government, and that is why I claim many of the things I do. I know firsthand theres a lot in the world going on that most people dont realize.

STOP being a bitch to me.

So, I am leaning toward.. No evidence?

If you don't have anyhing TRUE to say..dont say anything at all.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

Hank I suggest for you to stop the personal attacks on the op. I have flagged you. If you are not going to add anything else to this discussion then leave.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Let me remind you hank that this is a conspiracy site not a court room. Please stop the attacks and again if you have nothing to add to this discussion STOP.
This is real and technically feasible and has been featured in major MSM publications.(NYT broke out story) so please stop with the nonsense..

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
My only question is to the OP, how free does that make the United States if we're all being monitored by our cell phones?

That sounds more like tagged sheep being watched by a shepherd, not people in a free, great society!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Have you seen this thread, I tend to agree with the author...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Keep an open mind is all I am saying, were having fun here.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

So far..

You have been abducted by aliens, every house you have ever lived in is haunted, you have pyschic powers,and now the government is after you.

Calihan never said the government was after her, specifically.

There are huge networks now capable of collecting and analyzing a hell of a lot of calls, and locating a person through their cellphone. Anyone who doesn't believe this could use some time educating themselves.

As for psychic powers and ghosts, 30 years back where I lived it was taken for granted that people would sometimes hear each other thinking, would sometimes dream the future, and young married women would "feel" that their husbands had arrived at the station, and drive to pick them up.

The people who were most psychic were also the likeliest to see or sense ghosts. Those two things always went together.

People have changed since then. Society is more skeptical and less people have abilities.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123The system they use is called Echelon,,,check it out the British govt brought a lawsuit a couple years ago about it and blew their cover....boy were they upset

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
A whole page of Quotes, "believe this or don't"

This exists it does not.

Please look at my Links Page 3 Here Yes aLL Phones ARE BEING TAPPED_NO CONSPIRACY_FACTUAL and this is being read too! And your Fluffy email and Sexual Txts to Your BoyFreinds and Girlfreinds :-)

Factual confirmation from MSM and also alternative news sources, from Government Officials that this is taking place.

The Op is correct though has nothing new to offer.

again please look at page 3 of this thread.

Sigh,

Elf.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
That's been going on for years. Since the definition of terrorist was expanded, the key words jumped from around 40 key words in the 1990's to now over 400. If you were to say one of these key words, you conversation will for be forwarded to a computer where a live person will listen to the conversation moments later, or later in the same day, whenever time permits, so a live person can listen to the context of the conversation. This happens with email, IMs, etc. as well.

If the conversation is deemed a threat to national security, or a possible threat (remember anything can be possible so that gives them room to do anything basically) they then will go to the next step that includes a basic level of monitoring you.

You don't want it to go beyond this basic level of monitoring you, believe me.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

My phone kept echoing one day while I was having a serious conversation with my friend (several upon several key words)... At the end of the conversation I say... Okay Chris, I'll talk to you later...

Were you and Chris trying to get into some trouble?

He replies:, alright man I'll C-Ya later.... Bye....

I wait One second and Yell CHris WAIT!!!... Are you Still there?

He says yea I'm still here....

Guess what... The echo problem was magically fixed. The operator hung up because he thought the phone call was about to end.

5 minutes of my phone echoing and as I'm about to hang up it goes away... I think the echo theory holds a lot of weight.

Very interesting story. I've wondered what causes that echo from time to time. What's so interesting about me, though, that the Man would be listening to my phone calls?

No doubt that they CAN monitor calls, emails, movement, meals, etc., however. Big Brother...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Some photos here from your link on page 3.

cndyorks.gn.apc.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What's you're point, we British invented that s#&@, I just get all hot thinking about those big ol' computers listening to my voice!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I received a voice mail from a friend who was also using a cell phone to let me know he was running late. During his message you could hear his car radio playing in the back ground. Then he ended his message and hung up, you could hear the click and the radio in the back ground stopped too. However the message continued to record. Now you could hear someone shuffling something (kinda sounded like a potato chip bag) and you could hear breathing. I thought maybe my friend hadn't hung up but then who ever was on the line had coughed and said "oh" and it definitely was not my friend then there was a click as if the second person hung up and the message ended. It was very odd. I've often times heard echos but this was the first time a second person on the line could be heard.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

So far..

Calihan never said the government was after her, specifically.

There are huge networks now capable of collecting and analyzing a hell of a lot of calls, and locating a person through their cellphone. Anyone who doesn't believe this could use some time educating themselves.

As for psychic powers and ghosts, 30 years back where I lived it was taken for granted that people would sometimes hear each other thinking, would sometimes dream the future, and young married women would "feel" that their husbands had arrived at the station, and drive to pick them up.

The people who were most psychic were also the likeliest to see or sense ghosts. Those two things always went together.

People have changed since then. Society is more skeptical and less people have abilities.

Yeah. People with "psychic" abilities tend to experience a lot of things. I happen to believe I do have those abilities. Im especially good at reading people. I can just walk down the street and feel a certain energy from everyone that walks by me. I can see auras. These things are real.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

If you truly experience these things, might I suggest looking into ways of honing these abilities if you haven't already? If you have these talents that usually just means you are already in tune with your higher self, moreso than your average person at least. You could really begin to unlock knowledge you never thought possible.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If the general public knew the true reach of our dear govt. and the broad spec of things that they knew, we would all be sitting in the corner sucking our thumbs rocking back and forth mumbling to our self.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
reply to post by calihan123

If you truly experience these things, might I suggest looking into ways of honing these abilities if you haven't already? If you have these talents that usually just means you are already in tune with your higher self, moreso than your average person at least. You could really begin to unlock knowledge you never thought possible.

yeah im actually trying to get more into it and learn abou how to put those abilities to use, and make them stronger. so im getting there

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan123

I can just walk down the street and feel a certain energy from everyone that walks by me. I can see auras.

Really?
Look at this thread my friend, as you know if you have an ability as open as that it does not just lend itself to people or animals, but places of energy and such like, minerals, water etc...

Please tell me your results to this place, Uttersberg Post by Me

I had a good response from many gifted people on ATS and outside of ATS I have...mmm spent some time on this and Know from people with natural and recognised Auric Sight their results of this place and its current condition.

It was a bit of a Mission a while back, took up lots of time and i fell of ATS when Skyfloating posted it in response.

It has changed now since this post above, the Aura though its... well all I can say here my friend, not the same as it was when the thread was made.

Please ASAP let me know U2U me if you don't want to share it.

These things are real.

They certainly are indeed. It is rare indeed for someone to have an Open Chakra like yours all the time as you state, rare indeed without being born into claurvoiyance or many many many years of daily intense training.

I know from those who have its a blessing and a curse unless you have help mentorship with it. I really can link you up with a few mails & calls.

Get me your feelings thoughts ASAP I am looking forward very much to confirming it for you from others both on and Of ATS.

I am sure I can with an tiny bit of networking of current "Friends" help you make contact with someone in your area who will be able to help you allow other potentialities bloom which nearly always go hand in hand.

A Tad envious of this ability but really interested through connections in helping you, and developing your gift.

Rare indeed without a doubt for full Auric sight on the hoof at all times, extremely rare.

Looking forward to your response,

Ps do you also experience this in your dreams?
or when imagining daydreaming about someone?

If so is it as you last saw them or as they are now?

Also any headaches Migraines or history or neuro disorders when younger of any kind? in ICU as a child or very very feverish before this manifested, or has it always been there?

Ever seen the lower astral entities around you?
what color size and shape?

so many questions for you and real information you will find very enlightening.

Kind regards,

Elf
SplashesOfBlessingsForYourEyeLashes:-)

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
so your talking about the mountain post correct? I do know that mountains, actually nature in general harbor many many different energies and can be very mystical places. The trees, the water, even the air, in a mountain there is so much energy and some people can experience a lot of things in a mountain.

from personal experience, i was once camping with my family and friends and we were cooking some hot dogs over the fire. We werent in a campsite but just a random location in the georgia mountains, we were roughing it i guess you could say. anyways, we were the only people around in a large area.. no one lived on the mountain or anything. so out of no where we started to hear this strange folk music/chanting . we kinda dismissed it at first, but it started getting a lot louder. we decided for our own saftey to look around and just make sure there wasnt anything weird going on. i went with my dad and we went to the dirt road and looked around, there was no one, nothing anywhere. but we heard voices coming from what sounded like right beside us.

so all of us left our camp and started walking down the road, and we heard these loud zipping noises on both sides of us echoing through the woods. Almost like how a motocycle sounds when its going really fast.

we didnt end up seeing anyone or finding a house or anything so we went back to the camp.

that night in the camper, my uncle awoke to someone knocking on the camper door. he checked and no one was there. right before he was about to hop back in bed he heard a knock again, and ran to the door. no one was there.

the next morning there was a crow circling our campsite and it followed us until we were off the street.

That was just one night of strange things in the woods.

Im telling you theres a lot out there we still have yet to learn about what really exists. I dont have a clue what it could have been, but something weird was going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join