It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your cell phone is tapped.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dion3976
reply to post by calihan123

Too bad its not fantasy But yes, my life is pretty interesting. And im glad i have a story to tell.

Too bad without evidence it sounds like something my 8 year old brother would read in a fiction story book . Anyones life would "sound" interesting if you told them that. It's just not going to sound real, especially with all the other claims you have made.

What exactly have I claimed thats so outrageous? Ive claimed things that millions of other people claim, themselves as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

What exactly have I claimed thats so outrageous? Ive claimed things that millions of other people claim, themselves as well.

I'm not saying it didn't happened, its just u can't really expect everyone to believe what you are saying and what you may have said without any evidence to back up your story.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Welcome to the site man, I see you just joined.

People post stuff like this all the time and most of it is lies. The fellow members just want some evidence to support your claim. Anyone can come on here and post anything.

If I said Tom Clancy was my uncle and "because I said so" thats not really doing anybody any good man! Need some evidence to substantiate your claim otherwise nobody will believe you.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LookingIntoIt
Welcome to the site man, I see you just joined.

People post stuff like this all the time and most of it is lies. The fellow members just want some evidence to support your claim. Anyone can come on here and post anything.

If I said Tom Clancy was my uncle and "because I said so" thats not really doing anybody any good man! Need some evidence to substantiate your claim otherwise nobody will believe you.

hah. wouldnt it be nice if i, out of the millions of reports of strange happenings from people all over the world, had all the evidence? dang. I would be famous.

but it just doesnt work like that

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan123

Originally posted by dion3976

Too bad its not fantasy But yes, my life is pretty interesting. And im glad i have a story to tell.

Too bad without evidence it sounds like something my 8 year old brother would read in a fiction story book . Anyones life would "sound" interesting if you told them that. It's just not going to sound real, especially with all the other claims you have made.

I think what some people may have the "issue" with is that

1. there have been many people coming here hoaxing....on various topics. People here are cautious and jaded.

2. when a person has not one, not two, not even three MAJOR claims but more - it starts becoming not normal, but quite the opposite...abnormal. Having an entire family that has been abducted, seen numerous UFOs, all houses lived in haunted, special psychic abilities, the government spying, following and warning family members and the possibility of family members being on some kind of watch list and friends and family working in secret ways for the government..........well, it all starts to sounds very much out of the ordinary.

Im not saying I do or dont believe you. Im just letting you know why you may be getting some of the responses you are getting.

Many people here do not just go on "stories" because that is what any claim is (without evidence) a story. People want TRUTH and with TRUTH comes something to back it up......or it just remains a story.

Anyways. Welcome and enjoy your time here regardless.

[edit on 11/4/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
thats fine. they dont have to believe me. i never said they had to. i just simply stated what ive experienced.

if people feel like saying im a liar thats their business, but maybe they will experience something one day and when that happens maybe they will be a little more open minded.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Im surprised nobody has mentioned Echelon yet.

ECHELON is a name used in global media and in popular culture to describe a signals intelligence (SIGINT) collection and analysis network operated on behalf of the five signatory states to the UK-USA Security Agreement (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States, known as AUSCANZUKUS).[1]

The system has been reported in a number of public sources.[2] Its capabilities and political implications were investigated by a committee of the European Parliament during 2000 and 2001 with a report published in 2001.[3]

In its report, the European Parliament states that the term ECHELON is used in a number of contexts, but that the evidence presented indicates that it was the name for a signals intelligence collection system. The report concludes that, on the basis of information presented, ECHELON was capable of interception and content inspection of telephone calls, fax, e-mail and other data traffic globally through the interception of communication bearers including satellite transmission, public switched telephone networks and microwave links.

en.wikipedia.org...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Its all true.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer_X

It's not surprising at all. I have thought for years that 'we' were being monitored. Like I said, it's only going to get worse. The Minority Report was actually a very scary movie when you think about it. Soon they will arrest us for what we say or think and not for what we actually do.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by secretstash

Yeah and Enemy of The State was another classic. Faraday cages seem the only way to go if we really need the privacy

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

It's more than just call-monitoring that your handset can be used for...have a read-up on Celldar.

It effectively uses the cell-phones own transmissions as a radar-emitter that can be detected by a number of reciever stations, so enabling a real-time 3D image of your surroundings to be built up

BTW, the above-posted link is to an article in The Guardian newspaper published in 2002, so just imagine how far the technology has come in that space of time

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
No. Most new phones can be listened to remotely, and can even be tracked by GPS, but it's not just... on all the time. It has to be turned on by the company that made the phone, on orders from local or federal law enforcement. The only reason you'd need to worry about that is if you're under suspicion of committing a crime already.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I assume that email and cell phones are tapped in some way. I really do not care- I am sure I have said enough about this or that they could come and get me whenever. I must try their patience tho, I always throw key words into a call...just to screw with them.

If someone is truly that paranoid, then they should just stay in- or is that what they want you todo?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yeah, all cellphones are tapped; they can listen to your conversation even when the phone is off. It has an independent microchip housed in the phone's battery, so, even when your cellphone is off they can hear what you say and even turn it on. The only way to make sure you are not listened to is by taking the battery off.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
my cell phone was tapped. all these crazy agents were trying to come after me so i was nice to them and considerate and they told me i was supposed to kill the terrorists, but they wouldn't give me any decent weapons, so i guess im just supposed to used there weapons against them.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegrayone
CUT...The only way to make sure you are not listened to is by taking the battery off.

Unless you really made someone's craplist.... then the "mic" will be built into your battery.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Hey. Could you ask your friend what the keywords are? My guess: Hi, I Love You, I believe in, And two bucket of potatoes.

That's why I don't have any sort of cell phone and my favorite and beloved agency is hate me for this. Hehehe.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

yeah, between remote activation and triangulation, maybe they'll build self destructing ones which will blow you up if someone around you says 'bomb'.

just leave the damn thing at home when you don't need it.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
not too long ago there was consternation about domestic eavesdropping,
however the outsourcing of phone billing in the u.s. was done in the negev
desert-- israel, where collating took place for delivery of product to various agencies-- i dont care because i dont have anything to hide neither should you-- it is part of the big picture protecting freedom

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer_X
Im surprised nobody has mentioned Echelon yet.

Exactly

ECHELON

To those who believe being on ATS gives you "special" attention from those that be, well wake up this isn't James Bond, Real life here, as many of the posters are fairly young and of no threat, to the powers that be its the same as any forum.

However to be real ALL data transmissions, Fax Email, Phone Txt Pagers are filtered through Echelon and keywords such as "Bomb" "Lets Attack" "Operation Jihad" and a string of others which has been placed by some at up to 3000 differant words without specific Names such as George Bush and Bomb together, are picked up by huge supercomputers in places such as "Menwith Hill" (this is definately on the list well worth a google to all interested, try I spy and co.uk :-) and GCHQ in the UK anyhow.

That conversation, or txt or email or forum post Like this one of mine now will then be "flagged" and eventually a spotty 17-25 yr old Intelligence type will look at it, run cross matches on the creator, speaker or sender etc with other people on their " Lists ", all known associates and previous intel on them etc.

So yes ATS is watched but If I went onto the Blue Peter website or the Teletubbies childrens club and Posted "Bomb Bomb Bomb Obama Now Jihad Nuke" it would also be picked up.

To think otherwise is very Paranoid indeed!
And also shows a lack of understanding of their known capabilities for many many years.

Oh by the way hello mr US/Canadian/UK intelligence dude, good morning, hope you get some sunlight when you come out of your caves and bunkers, its not good for you!

Do they give you Vitamin D to make up for the Pasty palour and lack of sunlight?

Food Riot Food Riot Food Riot :-)

Keeping it real
Elf.

Hope you like the links, wont bother with the James Bond one or Paranoia on Wiki though!

Hope intelligence dude brightened your day to!

The original Big Brother
Menwith Hill is the worlds largest monitoring communications station and is situated just outside Harrogate, North Yorkshire, on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales. Its official title is R.A.F Menwith Hill which is misleading since it is actually run by the US National Security Agency (NSA).

Here

And Some People Who Really Know What this Place is Capable of Besides Frying Geese at 50,000 Ft :-)

And

All telecommunications traffic to and from Europe and passing through Britain is intercepted at the base, including private telephone calls, faxes, emails and other communications. Much of the information is collected, processed and relayed back to the United States automatically.
A great deal of this information comes from spy satellites and the base has a number of large white golfballs or "radomes" containing satellite receiving dishes.

Source

Echelon is based on project Dictionary!

Prior to extensive automation, sorting of messages was carried out by reference to a list of targets, known as a "watch list". In the last decade, this list has evolved into a system called project ECHELON. In this system computers, known as DICTIONARY are used to select messages which may include combinations of specific names, dates, places, subjects etc. DICTIONARY automatically searches through intercepted messages looking for particular subjects and people from target lists. Those matching particular criteria are sent for further processing by analysts. Key words for message interception are numerically coded and include diplomatic messages as well as regional communications.

Your friend an Insider OP really told you this when its been in the public domain for years?

Or where you in fact posting this thread in response to a certain person, who states they have been harassed after ATS radio broadcast, and the information posted within such a thread?

Or this thread last week?
How Can I tell if my Phone is Being Tapped?

Which contained all the information, or pointers to it anyhow?

Now the real mystery is not if our phones are being taped as above EVERYONE'S EVERYWHERE ARE automatically, but as you didn't post on that thread how did I know you read it before you created this thread?

I know that will make the spotty Pale Inteligence dude 100 feet below the ground in yorkshire UK smile !

Keeping it real.

JamesElf(007):-)

Now This Site Will Keep Everyone Very Interested For Hours and Contains REAL SECRET info/Images the Best on the WEB for UK

Njoy.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

it's not the CIA that does the monitoring but the NSA

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join