It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your cell phone is tapped.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Now I have said too much and all of you will have to be eliminated.

I will be leaving for an undisclosed location now.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
quick link
abcnews.go.com...

although the NSA has been following all calls be it cell or land line for what the past 20 years or so?
Its nothing new, just the news and public is starting to get aware of it now.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan123

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Evidence, or is this more unsubstaniated claims on your part?

So far..

You have been abducted by aliens, every house you have ever lived in is haunted, you have pyschic powers,and now the government is after you.

Have you seen bigfoot too?

im tired of hearing from you. if you have nothing positive to say, dont say anything at all.

my life is substantially different from yours, and no matter what you keep saying to me, i know what ive experienced in my life. I know a lot of people , especially in the government, and that is why I claim many of the things I do. I know firsthand theres a lot in the world going on that most people dont realize.

STOP being a bitch to me.

So, I am leaning toward.. No evidence?

If you don't have anyhing TRUE to say..dont say anything at all.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
this site isnt based on evidence. Jesus. If everyone had evidence of these things, people would be very frightened. because theres a lot that goes on in the world and its hidden from us because its better for us.

Im only saying based on what ive heard from many people who work within the government, who say the same exact things on certain subjects and wouldnt lie about or make it up.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hank is a silly boy, me thinks. Right, maybe, but silly...

Yo, when I was in the military every time I went to ride an airplane I got the whole "step to the side, take off your shoes...". EVERY time. So I don't fly anymore due to not liking that sort of suspicious treatment all the time. Well, don't travel hardly at all...yep, that's good for business!

Hmm...there are capabilities and there are people paid to monitor these capabilities. Just because someone is into alternative explanations doesn't mean they are watched like a hawk on a mouse forever once they pop up in any system - Osama, for instance...

Anyways, why would people be talking about stuff they shouldn't? There's so much an investigative authority can look into on people it's not funny. And most of the organizations are sworn to protect against domestic terror...that's something that might have been over looked in the Constitution - the Information Age and the spread of ideals. So, you are free to do as you please unless there is evidence that you may probably be planning an attack or are a member of a ring of terrorist activists.

There's a range of other things that can be dissuaded and prevented by letting people know they can be watched - like I am sure a violent person could be monitored that way or even a child molestor.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklyn, 1759
Essential liberty is just life. Liberty is allowance of one to decide his own actions. Safety is relative - this statement does take into account things like, I dunno, hurricanes or asteroids. I contend that those who would not use liberty with discipline do not deserve it and those who violate the safety of others are not at liberty to do so.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

this site isnt based on evidence. Jesus. If everyone had evidence of these things, people would be very frightened. because theres a lot that goes on in the world and its hidden from us because its better for us.

Im only saying based on what ive heard from many people who work within the government, who say the same exact things on certain subjects and wouldnt lie about or make it up.

Who are these people? Could you please name a few of them, and what they do? I would like ot speak to them myself about this subject so I can get a better understanding of what you are talking about.

And you are SORELY mistaken.

This site IS based on evidence. Hence why there are SPECIAL boards where NO evidence of claims are required. Skunkworks and The Grey Area are two such boards.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Aight, I've work for a phone compagny for the last 4 years im known in the center im at as one of the most advanced all around technical person there... Anything from computer, hacking, phreaking, electronic and how the whole POTS/VOIP phone system works from the CO *central office* all the way to your phone receiver.. and i can certify without the shadow of a doubt that we're not in the 70' no more and if you get tapped you will NEVER hear any echo, noise or nothing we're not talking about someone boxing going tap u'r pair on the last mile loop anymore we're talking IP based switch and data eavesdroping between those switches and much more advanced. The compagny i work with we can run a spymode on a line and NEVER EVER will the customer ever see a difference quality wise on their line... and as for cellphones its even easier most cellphone now use band hopping they'll have a list of 10 bands or so and will hop to a diff frequency every 0.5 seconds as example... so u can't tune in onto 1 specific frequency like it used to be possible with the old "scanners" to eavedrop u'r neighbors cordless naughty conversations... cuz by the time u actualy tune in on a band it already fliped to another so u hear a tiny tiny tiny part of the convo that lasted for the amount of time it took to flip of band... thats good technology... its safe but what if u have something that listen on all 10 bands at the same time
of course cellphone providers and manufacturers have diff bands in place however im not gonna go more in detail but i can certify it can be done...it has been done and if i can do it so can they... and BTW every communication mean has been spied on since forever so its useless to start to get paranoid today... they always been doing it... lots more people can listen to your phone line then what anyone in here thinks...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Im not going to say their names. They are friends and family members mine, and they only tell me those things because they trust me enough to. Why would I randomly put their names online and jeopardize their jobs?

You really make no sense some times, i must say.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i used to have a forty foot scanner antenna. before i got hooked on the internet i used to listen to cell phones and portable phones among other things when bored. it's a minor effort to modify an off the shelf scanner to listen in. with the new digital phones you just have to have a better scanner or a good pc and software. some people say the funniest / craziest things over the air.

the same for the internet. i remember when the company i worked for had a strange problem with the network. a manufacturers rep showed up with a network analyzer that decoded, recorded and displayed every packet of information that was on the network. it's not rocket science.

the more technology you use the easier it is for someone motivated to do so to snoop into you business.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You're right, it's called a conspiracy, and THAT is what THIS site is about. You won't and cannot have evidence that everyone can experience subtanstially, we all have different experiences and we all communicate via a damn forum, if anyone else thinks otherwise this is not the right place to be, because you don't need substantial proof to make a good conspiracy theory and in most cases the "evidence" is in the words itself, you either believe or not, SIMPLE. The way you can find out is by doing your own research and connecting obvious dots, I wonder why the MSM or public relations would have government or any event that is supposed to be hidden laid out publicly like some map, where's your common sense?

[edit on 4-11-2008 by -zeropoint-]

[edit on 4-11-2008 by -zeropoint-]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hank, here is a bit of field agent evidence and this is disclosed, who knows what exists more?

www.spylife.com...

But I think that Echelon has all cell phones tapped from the provider itself just like landlines.

there are providers that offer encrypted lines for "special customers"

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velvet Death
i used to have a forty foot scanner antenna. before i got hooked on the internet i used to listen to cell phones and portable phones among other things when bored. it's a minor effort to modify an off the shelf scanner to listen in. with the new digital phones you just have to have a better scanner or a good pc and software. some people say the funniest / craziest things over the air.

the same for the internet. i remember when the company i worked for had a strange problem with the network. a manufacturers rep showed up with a network analyzer that decoded, recorded and displayed every packet of information that was on the network. it's not rocket science.

the more technology you use the easier it is for someone motivated to do so to snoop into you business.

Haha. I love that you listened to peoples conversation our of boredom. That takes keeping yourself entertained to a new level

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Im not going to say their names. They are friends and family members mine, and they only tell me those things because they trust me enough to. Why would I randomly put their names online and jeopardize their jobs?

Why not? You jeopardize their LIVES by sharing this 'secret' information. You think you are above the eye of the government on this site? If the government wanted you, they would already have you by your IP address and with that information would already know everyone you know that has anything to do with the government.

Your family is a bunch of alien abducted, psychic powered government agents who live in haunted houses. Your fantasy life is richer than mine.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by secretstash

It is the NSA that does it, and the trigger words cause recording, which is then integrated into what a couple of datamining matrices come up with....

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
Hank, here is a bit of field agent evidence and this is disclosed, who knows what exists more?

www.spylife.com...

But I think that Echelon has all cell phones tapped from the provider itself just like landlines.

there are providers that offer encrypted lines for "special customers"

I am well aware of the evidence out there. You can't walk 2 feet in D.C. without running into someone that works for the government and I knew more than a few farmboys while I lived there.

The stuff that they COULD talk about was impressive enough without ever hearing about the stuff they COULDN'T tal about.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Why not? You jeopardize their LIVES by sharing this 'secret' information. You think you are above the eye of the government on this site? If the government wanted you, they would already have you by your IP address and with that information would already know everyone you know that has anything to do with the government.

Your family is a bunch of alien abducted, psychic powered government agents who live in haunted houses. Your fantasy life is richer than mine.

Too bad its not fantasy.

But yes, my life is pretty interesting. And im glad i have a story to tell. Im glad im able to share the things that have happened in my life. And people like you dont stop me from doing that. There are people who actually listen and respect what I have to say, and who have experienced plenty of things similar to me, if not even more.

So whatever you say to me has no affect on me really.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You can tell if you made the list by how fast your cell phone battery loses power. If the thugs are listening in via your Cphone then the battery will from time to time drain very rapidly if they have it turned on. I figured that the thugs could do this years ago when my cell phone would periodically lose power when it wasn't even being used. Funny thing was when I said to others that I thought they were using my cell phone to bug wherever I went they didn't turn the mic on as much as they had been. The phone is probably more valuable to the thugs as a GPS locator than as a bug. Get used to it. We gave these nuts the power to do this when we gobbled up all of these hi tech devices that came with all of our advances in weird science. Science is a curse. Science has empowered the thugs who control all of the "goods & services" to both maintain & enhance their power. Is your cell phone worth this loss of control in your life? I now only use a cell phone as needed. The battery is never installed except when being used.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Tell me if this is creepy.

So I was reading in another thread here at ATS on how to tell if your cell phone is tapped. They talked about how when the cell is actively being tapped the battery is using up way more than normal power and will get unusually hot.

So, I'm on ATS all the time and I type some pretty weird stuff in these threads.

About a month ago my cell which is fairly new and in good condition. starts doing all of the same things the thread talked about. the battery would get very hot, and would act in most ways like a battery about to go bad. really short battery life (like 20 minutes of talk time) etc.

One day after about two weeks of this the phone goes completely dead and won't turn on at all. it will boot up then shut right down again in a second or so. The phones never been wet or overly perspired on. So thinking that I need a new battery I go to the verizon store to buy one. the guys there all check my phone and say nothing is wrong with the battery etc... The phone is fine too. whatever. So I take the phone back home sans any changes and leave it on my bed side table. The phone sits there because I needed to wait about two weeks before I could afford to get a new phone. So the phone is as dead as a door knob. the battery is in but seemingly no power is comming out. I tried charging the battery etc...nada. still dead as if it had no electricity in it anywhere.

So eventually I just left the phone shut off and sitting for a week on that bedstand.

Then after about a week of it sitting there as I am about to fall asleep I hear a real faint be,ee,ee,eep be,ee,ee,eep be,ee,ee,eeping noise. at first I think I'm hearing my neighbors phone. then I realize the sound is coming from in my room. It was a ringer that I'd never heard before. real quick and steccatto like the old cable modems. but a high pitched quick beeeeeeeep beeeep beeeep. the pitch was the same as when your smoke detector chirps like it's batteries are running low. A rapid faint chirping sound. I look around and it's comming from my cell phone thats SHUT OFF and has been dead for about two weeks. the phone is a flip phone was shut but the lights were lighting up inside the phone like I had an incoming call. After about fifteen seconds it stopped and has never done it again. I now have a new cell with the same number so it's probably hacked into and tapped also.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Tell me if this is creepy.

So I was reading in another thread here at ATS on how to tell if your cell phone is tapped. They talked about how when the cell is actively being tapped the battery is using up way more than normal power and will get unusually hot.

So, I'm on ATS all the time and I type some pretty weird stuff in these threads.

About a month ago my cell which is fairly new and in good condition. starts doing all of the same things the thread talked about. the battery would get very hot, and would act in most ways like a battery about to go bad. really short battery life (like 20 minutes of talk time) etc.

One day after about two weeks of this the phone goes completely dead and won't turn on at all. it will boot up then shut right down again in a second or so. The phones never been wet or overly perspired on. So thinking that I need a new battery I go to the verizon store to buy one. the guys there all check my phone and say nothing is wrong with the battery etc... The phone is fine too. whatever. So I take the phone back home sans any changes and leave it on my bed side table. The phone sits there because I needed to wait about two weeks before I could afford to get a new phone. So the phone is as dead as a door knob. the battery is in but seemingly no power is comming out. I tried charging the battery etc...nada. still dead as if it had no electricity in it anywhere.

So eventually I just left the phone shut off and sitting for a week on that bedstand.

Then after about a week of it sitting there as I am about to fall asleep I hear a real faint be,ee,ee,eep be,ee,ee,eep be,ee,ee,eeping noise. at first I think I'm hearing my neighbors phone. then I realize the sound is coming from in my room. It was a ringer that I'd never heard before. real quick and steccatto like the old cable modems. but a high pitched quick beeeeeeeep beeeep beeeep. the pitch was the same as when your smoke detector chirps like it's batteries are running low. A rapid faint chirping sound. I look around and it's comming from my cell phone thats SHUT OFF and has been dead for about two weeks. the phone is a flip phone was shut but the lights were lighting up inside the phone like I had an incoming call. After about fifteen seconds it stopped and has never done it again. I now have a new cell with the same number so it's probably hacked into and tapped also.

um yeah, that is really creepy!

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

Too bad its not fantasy But yes, my life is pretty interesting. And im glad i have a story to tell.

Too bad without evidence it sounds like something my 8 year old brother would read in a fiction story book . Anyones life would "sound" interesting if you told them that. It's just not going to sound real, especially with all the other claims you have made.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join