It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX NEWS - Obama Playing Basketball

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I was just watching Shepherd Smith on Fox News to hear what those yahoos were saying about the election. Shepherd Smith said he received breaking news that (as he reads a story off a cellphone) - That people that were following the Obama camps every move saw Obama playing basketball in the gym of the hotel they were at. This was at 3:58 pm EST on Fox's Studio B with Shpeherd Smith. He then went on to say he didn't know if all of that information was true or not.

They're trying to make Obama look like he's the kid cutting class to go play basketball in the gym!!! Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
perhaps all that physical activity is what keeps him from acting like a grumpy old man, like McCain.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Societalgnorance

He's a man who has free will to choose to spend his free time doing whatever it is he desires to do, just like everyone else in this world.

What's he supposed to do today? Sit and freak out? Scream and holler at people? sit in a corner in silence, awaiting the word of whether or not he has won?

Frankly if it were me I would be doing something similar to playing basketball, though my thing of choice would be a vid game or something.

But watch, people will make a big deal out of it, just like they do everything else in this election deal. I support neither of them, but simply say they are free to choose to do with their free time whatever they want, as long as it's not harming anyone else.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yes, Faux news scramble to persuade voters... as if freedom and hobbies is somewhat a damn crime to do
Sad news = Faux Disinformation

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Societalgnorance
I was just watching Shepherd Smith on Fox News to hear what those yahoos were saying about the election. Shepherd Smith said he received breaking news that (as he reads a story off a cellphone)
They're trying to make Obama look like he's the kid cutting class to go play basketball in the gym!!! Pathetic.

Sheperd Smith needs to get all that Mary Kay product off his pathetic face and then he should ultimately STFU. So what if Obama is playing basketball? Does he not deserve some sort reprieve from merciless campaigning?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It's his good luck charm, most candidates do something election day as tradition. Usually McCain goes to the movies but he's not doing that. Along with superstitions Redskins lost there homegame, so supposively that means Obamas gonna win. It's only been wrong once, in 2004 Kerry Vs. Bush, since 1936. BUT there's always that question of Ohio being stolen, recently I read this on the The Raw Story rawstory.com... . But there have been Firewalls put in place and a lot of toss up states have Democrats for leadership now... so hopefully no tom foolery will go on.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
He must have one hell of a game of basket ball because Drudge says he broke out the champagne.

SENATE SOURCES SAY: OBAMA BREAKS OUT CHAMPAIGN, DEMS SEE 58 SEATS

Coming from a person who has done it before, drunk basketball is not fun.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This just goes to show how desperate these people are.....I get enjoyment from their desperation.

Fox News has close to bottomed out IMO

top topics

join