It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Im In My Forties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hello everyone! Question:- how many of you continue to have alien abduction experiences into middle or old age? Mine seem to have stopped about five years ago. That was after a lifetime of experiences. Is it likely to come back? Why would it stop? Do I want it to stop? The majority of ET events happened when I was a child, a teenager or had just recently become a Dad.

Thanks for positive input. I will NOT be replying to rude or bullying posts so just save your breath hotshots.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
very interesting question, from what i've read, it does seem to trail off as the abductee ages but i have never questioned it, so i've never looked into it in detail. it is strange now that you mention it.

my initial thoughts would be that ythe abductees body might be less well able to cope with the stress of an abduction as it ages, or perhaps your metabolism changes and it causes difficulty regarding the life support i assume would need to be provided (unless aliens come from a planet with an identical atmosphere).

of course it could be that they have learned enough about the subject by that age.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circle
Thanks for positive input. I will NOT be replying to rude or bullying posts so just save your breath hotshots.

Not to be rude or bullying with your own post, right?

I don't know....maybe your fertility is less than desirable, or your free radicals have screwed up your cellular structure too much....maybe you have a terminal disease you're not aware of.....get thee to a doctor.

Maybe your world view and perception is a bit clearer now....who knows?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think it can, on the biological scale. Last spring our family started having sightings of crafts in our new town. For the first time my children were involved. There was a thread on scoop marks, and I had one of the ones that looked like punch biopsies. I had had these for years and they leave scars on me. But I havn't had one since. Now my 17 son has shared vivid dreams aboard crafts, missing time while watching a show late at night (almost 2 hours) and a sighting of a grey before sleep. So I believe the physical aspect goes away as we age, but then the kids get targetted that way. Though my grandmother had an experience when she was in her late 60s believe, which probably implies ones she can't remember. But I have to ask you something, do you have a sense of some kind of control or monitoring still? I'll give you an example, my son experienced a rather severe headache off and on all day whenever he thought of sharing his experience with me. He finally did, late at night. When he called me out for a sighting of a craft that flew over our house soundlessly, we went in. I felt pinged, and a connection. I was trying to convince him to not look for them outside, to stay inside, when he stood up suddenly and said, "They're back!" We both went outside and it soundlessly flew over again. He pointed and there was an orb (I believe a probe as Miriam Delicado describes them) at a tree 50 or so feet away. I asked him if he felt contacted, pinged or something. He said, "yes".

Other questions would be, do you feel you're waiting at all? Not that it makes a lot of sense either. But do you feel something may happen or you will do something?

[edit on 4-11-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 4-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
You're all crazy! CRAZY! Just kidding.

I've had a few experiences of my own... but nothing has really happened for about a year now. There was a two year period where I would have experiences or sightings about once or twice a month, and there was missing time and I experienced just this massive overwhelming awakening of consciousness.... and it seems to have trailed off. I keep wondering where my space buddies have gone. I don't even see aliens in my dreams barely anymore. As of this time two years ago, I was "dancing" with a little beige looking "grey".... and being abducted and dropped off by huge black rectangles.... but now nothing has happened really since then (except for one sighting of a triangle hovering above my neighborhood late one night around april or may), and I'm wondering if I just had a bout of mass psychosis... but that can't be true because my friends saw a UFO with me, and a bunch of people saw the weird hand prints on my doors and windows and walls.

It's just one of those things you gotta be patient with, I guess.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
my initial thoughts would be that ythe abductees body might be less well able to cope with the stress of an abduction as it ages, or perhaps your metabolism changes and it causes difficulty regarding the life support i assume would need to be provided (unless aliens come from a planet with an identical atmosphere).

of course it could be that they have learned enough about the subject by that age.

The stress of an abduction was present when I was young. Both mentally and physically. I think that I was able to cope with it better when I eencountered them again in my thirties. The "learning" aspect to the subject of my abductions is very much on my thoughts. A lot of what was experienced was then forgotten and then relearnt again later in life. I certainly had a different perspective because I knew the second time around what it was i was dealing with.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Originally posted by Circle

Not to be rude or bullying with your own post, right?

I don't know....maybe your fertility is less than desirable, or your free radicals have screwed up your cellular structure too much....maybe you have a terminal disease you're not aware of.....get thee to a doctor.

Maybe your world view and perception is a bit clearer now....who knows?

No I don't think you are being rude. As far as I know I'm just as fertile now
as I was ten years ago!!
Mind you age takes its course - quality rather than quantity as they say. Interesting what you said about the terminal disease aspect. Might come back on that one later in the thread. Thanks for your imput.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Other questions would be, do you feel you're waiting at all? Not that it makes a lot of sense either. But do you feel something may happen or you will do something?

Like you my sons told me about their involvement with the entities. I kept it low key and listened to their thing rather than spout out my stuff. Where possible I like to keep things supportive and grounded. They certainly have the benefit of a more enlightened age. Back in the 70s when I was a kid there wasn't nmuch awareness of the abduction scenario. For my elder sisters even less in the late 50s and 60s.

The question you posed is interesting. All my life I felt all these things were leading up to something. I've had glimpses of certain futures presented to me - pretty depressing stuff really. Could be a warning or a presentation of a future world or just a test to see my emotional reactions.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
You're all crazy! CRAZY! Just kidding.

I keep wondering where my space buddies have gone. I don't even see aliens in my dreams barely anymore.

Would I describe the ETs as "space buddies"? Probably as a child I was intrigued by them, and yes I still am. Regarding them as friends would be pushing it a bit for me although I'm trying to understand their motives. I am wondering if its a part of ourselves, in the involvement with them, that we confuse as friendship. I mean they explore our emotional reaction to things but do they project their own independent emotion? Do they have feelings and emapthy that enable them to form friendships? Yes ad no. They communicate a message not to be afraid although that doesn't necessarily mean they would know the concept for themselves. I can confirm that they want to contact humanity and certainly its true they have a more collaberative approach towards me than they did twenty / thirty years ago.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

Abductions still occur regardless of age. I have read several encounters where people have been taken well into their seventies.

My experiences occur about 12-13 years apart, and on the odd occasion, I have had them close together. The last encounter was about 2004. My husband woke with a small hand-print on his arm with long fingers, longer than mine. I had dark bruising on my inner thighs. The bruising wasn't painful. I was 40-41 at the time.

I noticed that my abductions occur periodically, which must be in relation to their distance to our Earth, using some kind of light speed drive, or temporal drive system.

My first experience started at the age of four, but it was when I was 12-14 that I was taken, although I have no memory of being taken before that, except under regression. The next incident was when I was about 24-25, and then there was an incident where I woke to find a strange substance on my leg (it was orangey, syrup-like), but it wasn't on my pyjamas. When it was touched it converted to water through osmosis. I was in my early 30's, about a year after I went public. I might have miscalculated the time differential, but I have noticed a distinct pattern.

My neighbour recently saw a large UFO come right up to our flat. It scared her. She said that it was like it was looking for something, and then it took off. Shortly, before it had appeared, I sensed that I was being observed. They will be back. They always do. I just try and calculate when they are coming to prepare myself.

I just wish that I could have open communication with them in a way that is two-way, and in such a way that I can vividly recall the encounter. In other words-I want the next time to be mutual, and allow me to interact more fully aware of my surroundings.

I know they will be back, but I hope it will be on mutual terms, so that both them and myself can benefit from the experience.

Even with the last experience, where there was bruising, I still don't fear them, but would like to understand them.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

I am still having dreams. I had one this morning. It was really odd. It didn't make much sense for me. I saw a rock creature with claws, like in STOS(Star Trek Original Series), and there was some other bizarre things happening that didn't make sense. I was aware that I was dreaming, and frustrated that I couldn't see it the rest of the way through.

It had something to do with extraterrestrials, and I remember seeing other people there with me, but what it was all about was beyond me. I have been having bizarre dreams where I am in other dimensions.

I see worlds that there are not so many people, and life is so unlike anything here on Earth.

I do tend to get the dreams prior to an experience or some kind of encounter like seeing a UFO.

The reason that I didn't see the UFO outside my flat that night was down to the fact that I had taken my medication for my SP (Spastic Paraplegia) and dropped off to sleep. I was disappointed that I didn't see them. Maybe, next time.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hmm...

Maybe as you grow older the aliens start getting bored of you. The aliens want to create strong hybrids and if you're really old, there isn't that good a chance the hybrid will be strong. As you said, you had a lot of abductions after becoming a dad. That might be because the aliens saw your potential for spawning offsprings and they started taking your swimmers again.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My life of experiences with the UFO phenomenon began in 1966 when I was 6. It peaked when I was ages 18-through-24.

I sometimes 'joke'(?) that this proves that men are all alike, no matter what side of the universe they hail from......

[edit on 21-2-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I felt pinged, and a connection. I was trying to convince him to not look for them outside, to stay inside, when he stood up suddenly and said, "They're back!" We both went outside and it soundlessly flew over again. He pointed and there was an orb (I believe a probe as Miriam Delicado describes them) at a tree 50 or so feet away. I asked him if he felt contacted, pinged or something. He said, "yes".

You and your son have an implant.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Why not have a spy-camera fitted inside your home? or perhaps you could try and invest in one of the surveillance ones they have that are the same size as a button and can be pinned onto a jacket with the aid of a small battery.

top topics

join