It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Panthers Block GOP Access to Philadelphia Poll

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This was the first thread I opened since seeing that Obama has won. Thanks for keeping a smile on my face.

Really, after the disenfranchisement of 20K falsely accused felons in Florida, this is the best you could come up with...lol

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The New Black Panthers are pitiful thugs.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Looks like menacing thugs to me. The one with the bat looked like he wanted to club everyone that tried to come to the door to vote. They got served by the real authority and bat boy had to leave. How could they even believe they could stand and be menacing at a government voting facility?? LOL Security officers have identifiable patches on each arm and a visible badge in the front and wallet picture ID or license, that's the law period. They have to show it when asked. If they don't then it's a good assumption they have no ID. They are in deep doo doo and then are breaking the law impersonating an officer of the law.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
what a morons! lol

"white supremacy" omfg, these people are full with hate!
they just vote for obama because his color, i bet they dont even know all his policies.

This can turn ugly imo when more of these wacko's are standign up
bad image for Obama these people..

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Those Black Panthers guys are a shame for the Black Panther organisation.

so wait on its ok for black folks to have para military groups. But as soon as white guys want to say they're proud to be white they're racist. Whatever you Muppet. Try saying that about the KKK, or is it ok for them to go around intimidating decent folks now???????

The first black presidential candidate, it was obvious who was going to win from the get go. I feel sorry for the decent hard working Americans who are going have to put up with this obama clown. I bet it wont be long until he converts to islam.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Koolaid drinking nutjobs? This racial stereotype will never end as long as there people like you with childish mentalities. They might be intimidating people, but you're being racist towards people which makes you no better than them.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntoTheVortex
so wait on its ok for black folks to have para military groups. But as soon as white guys want to say they're proud to be white they're racist. Whatever you Muppet. Try saying that about the KKK, or is it ok for them to go around intimidating decent folks now???????

The first black presidential candidate, it was obvious who was going to win from the get go. I feel sorry for the decent hard working Americans who are going have to put up with this obama clown. I bet it wont be long until he converts to islam.

Now we all know black people can't be racist. Obama himself is proof of that! They may live and breath racism every day of their lives, hear about it every Sunday and write a thesis about it, but since they are "black" they can't be judged.

And like it or not, the name Obama will now be used continually for the rest of our lives. Unlike regular retired white presidents, many of whom are rarely if ever discussed, even if they served in our lifetimes, Obama has now become a demi-god in his own lifetime. Even 50 years from now his grandbabies or great grandbabies will be interviewed and revered as "chosen ones" by his legions of followers.

Why don't we just rename a day of the week after the man now and get it over with. Saturday is a bit outdated, we can change Saturday to Obamaday. Or maybe that won't be enough? Perhaps we should put his image on all of our currency too.

Honestly I could handle 4 years of it, but it won't be 4 years, we will hear about this for the generations. If it would stop the whining or the racial double standards for a decade or two it would be worth it, but that part won't stop, not now, not ever.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
In Australia, those guys would have been laughed at and told to go back to their fancy dress party. That sh*t just wouldn't wash over here - not from anyone! They would be lucky to escape that day without permanent scars to remind them of their stupidity.

The fact that they did it should tell everyone what 'right' they felt they had in their own mind to do it in the first place. If I didn't know better, I'd say this is a little taste of things to come from that quarter.

IRM

[edit on 5/11/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

This is who everyone voted for, way to go America!!!!
this is what this new president stands for, and it disgusts me!!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by IntoTheVortex

Now we all know black people can't be racist. Obama himself is proof of that! They may live and breath racism every day of their lives, hear about it every Sunday and write a thesis about it, but since they are "black" they can't be judged.

And like it or not, the name Obama will now be used continually for the rest of our lives. Unlike regular retired white presidents, many of whom are rarely if ever discussed, even if they served in our lifetimes, Obama has now become a demi-god in his own lifetime. Even 50 years from now his grandbabies or great grandbabies will be interviewed and revered as "chosen ones" by his legions of followers.

Why don't we just rename a day of the week after the man now and get it over with. Saturday is a bit outdated, we can change Saturday to Obamaday. Or maybe that won't be enough? Perhaps we should put his image on all of our currency too.

Honestly I could handle 4 years of it, but it won't be 4 years, we will hear about this for the generations. If it would stop the whining or the racial double standards for a decade or two it would be worth it, but that part won't stop, not now, not ever.

The world has gone t*t's up. What ever happened to survival of the fittest, to a meritocracy where the best rise to the top, not get given a boost because of their heritage and do gooder morons that will cause more problems in the long run then their narrow minds can perceive?

if obama won 'cos he was the best candidate good on him, but I don't think that was the case. And he certainly shouldn't be "honoured" (I hate politicians I think they're all lying cowards) any differently from the other numpties who have gained their infamy in the past.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by on_yur_6

okay. Why does OKLAHOMA have a certain feeling of safety?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
FOX news probably planted those guys there! Is that too hard to imagine? They have been bashing Obama and blacks this whole campaign. interesting they are the first ones to have all the dirt on every one but republicans.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Just so you know the real Black Panthers have many white members and supporters. This is in the Bay Area. These dudes here are posers.

What you people dont grasp is the Panthers were created to protect blacks from violent acts by white people and police, a bit different then a white supremacist group.

These guys are of no importance. I will drop you a hint. Real soldiers are unseen.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by magnetik]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by magnetik

Magnetik you are absolutely correct. I posted this a few pages ago, but I will post it again to highlight your point. This is a quote from Huey Newton, the founder and leader of the Black Panthers from the 60s:

As guardian of the true history of the Black Panther Party, the [Dr. Huey P. Newton] Foundation, which includes former leading members of the Party, denounces this group's exploitation of the Party's name and history. Failing to find its own legitimacy in the black community, this band would graft the Party's name upon itself, which we condemn... [T]hey denigrate the Party's name by promoting concepts absolutely counter to the revolutionary principles on which the Party was founded... The Black Panthers were never a group of angry young militants full of fury toward the "white establishment." The Party operated on love for black people, not hatred of white people.

Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation: "There Is No New Black Panther Party"

The founder of the real black panther party even shuns these guys. That alone should tell them something.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by schism85]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
In Australia, those guys would have been laughed at and told to go back to their fancy dress party. That sh*t just wouldn't wash over here - not from anyone! They would be lucky to escape that day without permanent scars to remind them of their stupidity.

The fact that they did it should tell everyone what 'right' they felt they had in their own mind to do it in the first place. If I didn't know better, I'd say this is a little taste of things to come from that quarter.

IRM

[edit on 5/11/08 by InfaRedMan]

The problem is if any white person had physically confronted these goons they would have been instantly labeled a racist and charged with a hate crime, which carries twice the jail time of a non hate crime.

And I agree, this wont be the end it will likely be the beginning of what is to come. The only group of people that it will be legal to ridicule and attack will be middle and lower class white people. Not only will we be the tax mules used to support the rest but we will also be blamed for all of the troubles of the entire country. It is going to be an uphill battle from here on out.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
The problem is if any white person had physically confronted these goons they would have been instantly labeled a racist and charged with a hate crime, which carries twice the jail time of a non hate crime.

And I agree, this wont be the end it will likely be the beginning of what is to come. The only group of people that it will be legal to ridicule and attack will be middle and lower class white people. Not only will we be the tax mules used to support the rest but we will also be blamed for all of the troubles of the entire country. It is going to be an uphill battle from here on out.

So, what are you saying...that the blacks of your country are and will be taking Obama's election to 'git all uppity'? Won't be a fittin' place for white folk any more?

That kind of talk scares me a lot more than a couple of thugs at a polling booth. They scuttled away under the light of the police, the media and youtube.

Ingrained racism is a lot tougher to flush away. I'd say Obama's election is as good a place as any to start. It ain't all koolaid, you know?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

What scares me is the way many blacks and other groups are salivating at this Obama win like it is not only their big pay day, but also seem to be viewing it as their chance to get back at whitey for all of the supposed injustices they have suffered.

Even though 63% of the people who voted for Obama were white, even though affirmative action besically guarantees they get a leg up on the rest of us, even though they basically get to bahave in any criminal or irresponsible way they choose without worry because of the race card dynamic.

That is what scares me. While many see this election result as a real positive step forward in relations and a great step toward unity, a great portion are also looking at it as a meal ticket and a get out of jail free card.

The one group who will suffer in all of this will be middle and working class whites who will be the only segment of society that it is ok to discriminate against and attack. Not only do we get the priveledge of being the ones to pay for this mess, but we also get to play the role of villain and white devil.

Im not asking anyone to agree with me, this is just my own opinion. I for one am a little worried about the future state of things here in this country and I am very nervous at this time. I do not claim to have all of the answers, and forgive me if my political correctness is sub par at the moment. I will try harder.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This is ludicrous! I really can't believe more intelligent individuals would step outside the box on this issue and think about it. Fox News has been known to run completely fake, ballsy, blatently partisan stories; especially on a day like election day.
Those guys aren't even in the "Black Panthers". If anyone talking so ignorantly about them in here knew an ounce of truthful information about the organization, this thread wouldn't look like this. These are chronies, probably hired by Fox News.. I mean, come on. That's not Panther gear, and the Panthers have no record of doing these types of ridiculous, negative-media attracting acts in the past. The one guy looks effing homeless for crying out loud.

Ignorance is bliss.
It's always funny for me to see all the people so eager to jump on the "Oh man guys... I have a baaad feeling about this one.." followed by an unthoroughly thought out plan bandwagon. Shouldn't we, as members of a conspiracy community, strive for near-journalistic objectivity in our discussions rather than acting like scare-horney fools? I wish everyone would consider multiple angles and not be so touchy about feeling important.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
absolutely right! If Obama is as good as everyone seems to think he is...then he will step up and address this kind of behavior & put an end to it. If he doesn't take care of it, then several people should be regreting their votes.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
it was no surprise to us real americans that so man y communist elements were going to stop the republicans from winning and representing the freedom our country strives for with justice and equality. The black panthers are communist and against american just like all those that voted against freedom. this dark day in american politics is an ominous forboding of the dark future were going to enter under the dictatorship of an anti semite. Since when has any dictatorship ever been good?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join