It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Panthers Block GOP Access to Philadelphia Poll

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Why the good thing and exciting things only happen in places that are no closes to me.!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to see somebody in black attire with logo caps trying to intimidate me.

My thoughts exactly, Marg!

Those guys should have been arrested! My blood is pumping just sitting here!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Welcome to the new America, where it is ok for armed thugs to intimidate old ladies who are trying to vote. Where reverse racism and violence against white people is socially acceptable and encouraged.

I dont see Obama condemning the actions of these Black Panther racists so I would assume that he agrees with what they are doing.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Black Panthers! Kill whitey. Burn baby burn. So sixties tacky it causes a gag reflex.

Looks like the Ayers connection with radical terrorists was dead on the money and true.

Hussien couldn't have cooked up a bigger terrorist soup than this and its documented on camera.

Why don't we have the National guard protecting the polling locations from this ghetto gangster scum?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
reply to post by marg6043

I would love to see somebody in black attire with logo caps trying to intimidate me.

I agree with you on that one! I'm so stubborn and determined I don't care how many people were trying to keep me from voting they would not be successful! Unfortunatly, this type of thing never happens in areas where people who can and will stand up for themselves vote - they prey on the weak and easily frightened.

Rather than play Basketball, perhaps Obama should make a statement about this type of voter intimidation. Better yet, show up at the place where it's going on and tell these guys to knock it off.

Jemison

Obama is lacking one essential trait that would stop this nonsense.

Intestinal fortitude, of which, Barry has none. He does not want to offend anyone. YET.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Does anyone know the outcome? They should have been given one chance to leave or charge them with trespassing.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kellter

The guy with the stick was escoted off the property. What a bunch of clowns.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by schism85]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
As much as you guys would like to make this about Obama, it isn't. He would be as angry as you and I are about this. There are jerks in every crowd, every city, every state.

At least here, no one was stopped from voting.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Sadly, the mere presence of these guys would be enough to make some people turn around in their tracks before even hitting the door. Thus, preventing them from voting. Intimidation at its best. Just like the school bully waiting for his lunch money in the parking lot.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

I dont see Obama condemning the actions of these Black Panther racists so I would assume that he agrees with what they are doing.

Pfffffft...

Yeah Obama put 'em there...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

At least here, no one was stopped from voting.

How do you know that? For all we know a whole bunch of old ladies took one look and went home. I'm just saying, you're speculating.

Interesting video on the New Black Panthers.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Sadly, the mere presence of these guys would be enough to make some people turn around in their tracks before even hitting the door. Thus, preventing them from voting. Intimidation at its best. Just like the school bully waiting for his lunch money in the parking lot.

Well, interestingly, marg and I are the only ones who have indicated that we would have had something to say to these punks. All the rest of you act like you would have had no recourse but to stand there and piss yourself. What gives? Why are you so afraid of 2 thugs in berets?

Maybe it's because I'm used to dealing with strong-minded and willful dogs, but these guys were all show! You let them get away with it and they know their "bluff" worked. They're standing there in broad daylight on a crowded street and you would have been intimidated??? Bah!

Like a bully is exactly right. All show, no substance. I REALLY wish I could have had a word with the punks.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

These guys certainly don't scare me. My wife's grandma on the other hand, maybe. I would like to think that she would just run them over with her walker or her "turbo rascal scooter".

Notice how the little guy is carrying the stick.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I was watching fox news at the time and the black panthers were not doing anything wrong or illegal

I saw one of the black panthers ask them to stop filming him.I believe fox news violated his rights by continuing to tape him, Does the news people have the right to tape them without thier permission?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

WOW! That Shabazz guy is an idiot. He called that lady a political whore, right before he calls Bill O'Reily a shovenist. What a moron. Thanks for the vids, I haven't seen those.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

Brandishing a weapon is illegal. He was breaking the law.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtcctr
I was watching fox news at the time and the black panthers were not doing anything wrong or illegal

I saw one of the black panthers ask them to stop filming him.I believe fox news violated his rights by continuing to tape him, Does the news people have the right to tape them without thier permission?

It was covered earlier that the Fox people and civilians who were taping were within their rights. The Black Panthers on the other hand were brandishing a weapon and standing in front of the door. That is illegal.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I do not want to sound racist, but in london where i live, is a bad part. Blacks use the fact that white people are scared of them, for this purpose. Like walking down the street you have to get out of there way, etc... Plus i will not get into what they do, but i think we get the picture.

Those two, look like the same types, that commit crimes in london, and the type who know how to play on the white peoples fears. I am not trying to be racist here, but that is a fact, that they do.

Also this is a dnagerous world we live in and alot of people just want to get on with there lives without people like this. You can bet there are plenty of white people that would of been intimidated by these clowns, and probably it has been done elsewhere.

If obama wins, it will empower these types, to think they are in some sort of power position.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I would have stood up to them and walk right on by, but even Obama talked about typical white people. And I could see where an older person may be cautious when they see a person in a uniform with a stick in their hand. Hell could break out at any moment is probably what they are thinking.

Racism is alive and well... it never died.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Marcus, I couldn't finish that last video. It just makes me sick. I guess the content of one's character really doesn't matter, just the color of their skin.

Heretic, I guess you didn't read what I wrote earlier. There is no way in hell they would get away with that kind of intimidation where I live. Maybe I could've dropped off a MMA class to let them get some real street experience and to have a little fun.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

They where standing in the doorway when the white folks wanted to pass. Thats called electioneering and its illegal to be within 75 ft of a poling place and do anything to bolster one candidate over another. Its a federal law! watch the video and listen to the witness that caled the police! There where other witnesses and the cops draged the billy club dude away!

Zindo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join