It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Panthers Block GOP Access to Philadelphia Poll

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Black Panthers Block GOP Access to Philadelphia Poll

www.breitbart.tv

This is a video about Black Panthers doing intimidation to republicans.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This is just disgusting. I know it's Fox News, I know it's only 2 black panthers, but I know that this kind of stuff happens. We've seen it earlier with those Obamabots going around with police arresting those who disagred with Obama...ask a question about how Obama want to raise taxes or ban certains types of guns, you're being arrested. Their reason was ``we want to have a campaign of issues, not personnal attacks``... if you read the news, you've seen this report. Those ``Obama Truth Squads``.

This is only the beginning of the Obama reign. With his cohorts of koolaid drinking nutjobs who believe they do it for the ``right reasons``. Just like the nazis did it for the right reasons.

Obama, is a NWO shill, just like McCain. But he's got legions of brainwashed supporters. This is the beginning of the intimidation and even attacks on those who disagree with Obama's policies... such as restricting the second amendment, adding troops in the army, increasing troops level in Afghanistan, striking in Pakistan, striking in Iran, continue the spying on americans... ect...

I don't support McCain, nor Obama. They both are puppets. But Obama have the potential for fascism...

I hope I'm wrong about this. We'll see.

www.breitbart.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Discussion about this going on in the New Black panthers war on whites thread. These are the same people that declared war on whites a few days ago.

Completely nuts.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yeah... this is sad.

Oops.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If you watch the second video, the reporter says one of the other poll workers (white guy in the back) actually called the cops on them and the citizen's there taping what was going on (all of which were unarmed). When its clear that they had every right to be there. Its hard to beleive this is going on.

I wonder how wide spread it will turn out to have been?

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

Imagine if one of the 'rednecks' form here in the south was blocking obama voters from a poll-station!

Oh, BTW, 'redneck',(contrary to Jeff Foxworthy), is someone who farms, hunts or does construction, (hence the 'red' neck.)
White trash are the ones who don't work. Just an FYI.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Why the good thing and exciting things only happen in places that are no closes to me.!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to see somebody in black attire with logo caps trying to intimidate me.

But I am never that lucky.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Oh man, I have a bad feeling about what is going to happen tonight and the next few days. This is exactly why gun sales are through the roof.

I think the silent majority have showed up to vote. I've never seen anything like what I saw at the polls today. I showed up 30 minutes prior to the polls opening and couldn't even park. I showed up at 1000 and found one spot. Out of four machines my vote was 733. My friend voted at 1200 and she was 1346 on that same machine. this surpasses any previous vote.

If Obama is defeated what do you think 1 million supporters in Chicago are going to do when they find out?

Thank God I live in Oklahoma!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Racism in america exists and these are prime examples. WTF are they trying to do, only let blacks vote? They sure are not there to intimidate black voters as 99.999% are all voting black anyway. I hope some grandma volunteer goes out to the pickup truck and starts unloading rocksalt from grandpa's double barrel on them.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Those Black Panthers guys are a shame for the Black Panther organisation.

If you want Obama to win, you go talk to young people and make them vote, you don't intimidate voters!

At least they were arrested. If there are rednecks doing the same thing to blacks, call the cops on them.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by on_yur_6

Your experience is encouraging to all true americans.

What are the Vegas odds that the blacks will destroy their inner cities tonight no matter what happens?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I watched the vid, but where they there to not let people in or something?

I didn't see them not letting people vote, or blocking the doors.The were justing standing there. I would have walked right past them. The nightstick was a little scary though. Lucky for me, I always carry the club in my car, and a bottle of mace.

The video was funny, "sir, you have a night stick in your hand, thats a weapon" and he responds "You have a camera in your hand"

Why is it being said that they weren't letting people vote? Just curious.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by schism85

It's intimidation.

Think about some people going to vote for McCain and they see a couple of militant black panthers standing in front beating a nightstick in their hand. They might feel intimidated to turn around and just go home.

Intimidation is a strong de-motivator.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

I didn't see the other video. They where clearly there to intimidate. I just thought he may have been agrevated due to the guy with the camera phone, but after watching the second vid, I can clearly say they were there to intimidate.

"Im not talking about what was, Iam talking about what is"

Man I wish that guy would just listen to himself speak. What an idiot!! He can't even debate with a news anchor, without completely condtradicting himself in about ten sentences.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I wouldnt have known they were Black Panthers, all I reall yknow of them was from Forrest Gump...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

Very high odds. I would say it's a sure thing that there will be some form of rioting tonight. Hell the inner city bums burn down there own buildings and cars when they win a professional championship. It just seems logical things will be a little more serious tonight.

Do you know that people are required to show a photo ID at Obama's rally in Chicago tonight but they don't have to show a photo ID to vote?

Same thing here in Oklahoma. Democrats have held a majority in the local Congress for 80 years and have prevented the law from changing. It does appear Republicans will win a majority in Oklahoma this time around and finally pass voter identification laws.

One thing is for sure, if anyone tried to intimidate me like these Black Panthers just did, they wouldn't be in front of that building for very long.

I bet some pepper spray would've changed their minds really quick!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Folks should be allowed to enter a polling place without let or hindrance from anyone. Think the remaining Black Panther is every bit as intimidating as the guy with the nightstick, what with him dressed up in paramilitary gear and standing right in front of the door, so as folks have to walk around him to get in. The Police should've got him to move on too.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
This is only the beginning of the Obama reign. With his cohorts of koolaid drinking nutjobs who believe they do it for the ``right reasons``. Just like the nazis did it for the right reasons...I hope I'm wrong about this. We'll see.

Well then, if you hope real hard, then I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed. Course, I am on the outside lookin' in...but I'm betting you'll get that wish.

A quick self-edit to say good for Fox News (never thought I'd be sayin' that
) for standing their legal gound, and a figurative kick in the pants for the Panthers for exercising their right to be goofs at the wrong time, in the wrong place.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm from England and i have to say neither of those blokes looked intimidating.

If you want intimidating, you should visit the dole office in my local town..... Now that's something.

These two blokes, I'd walk past without a second thought.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I would love to see somebody in black attire with logo caps trying to intimidate me.

I agree with you on that one! I'm so stubborn and determined I don't care how many people were trying to keep me from voting they would not be successful! Unfortunatly, this type of thing never happens in areas where people who can and will stand up for themselves vote - they prey on the weak and easily frightened.

Rather than play Basketball, perhaps Obama should make a statement about this type of voter intimidation. Better yet, show up at the place where it's going on and tell these guys to knock it off.

Jemison

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join