It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s how things COULD play out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
1…The economic crises, outsourcing of jobs and etc. were engineered to set the American public on edge. Pushing them to a point just under the breaking point.

2…Obama wins the popular vote by a significant margin.

3…The Electoral Collage “votes” for McCain.

4…The American public is outraged, pushing them into a “Mob Mentality.”

5…Riots abound.

6…The President presently in office, in order to protect America from it’s own public, invokes provisions of the Federal Emergency management Act to suspend congress and invalidate the election.

7…Sends troops into the streets, slaughtering Americans for daring to stage a “Mutiny” against the Mother Land.

8…George Crowns himself KING before the dust settles.

9…America is NEVER the same.

10...All bow to King George!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Wow, you may need to add an extra layer of foil to your hat.

Anything COULD happen. The sun COULD explode killing us all, but it wont. If you think this is actually going to happen, why not just end it all now. Get out while the gettin's good

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ever wonder what Biden meant when He said "something" is going to happen after the election. And that it won't be initially apparent that "we" are right?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
like he said anything can happen and this is just one of the scenarios. i dont believe it though. think about it the 3 big ones are new york, Texas, and California. maybe McCain has Texas but does he have new york and Cali? not at all .obama will win by popular and electoral.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Threads like this bother me and make me happy all at the same time.

It makes me happy to see others thinking outside the box.

The problem with these threads are that they all work with one same premise... Bush stays in office. That is simply not going to be the case. What we are seeing is more like a house of cards. Each card must be put into the correct spot and lined up correctly before the next card can be placed onto the top.

Bush will not stay in office. He has made his plans for life after the Presidency. That alone is proof that he has not intention of staying in office, but everyone should be concerned because the ground work has been laid out.

I have said it a million times and I will say it again. What Bush has done was lay down more of the foundation. He is not the person to worry about when it comes to Martial Law, suspending elections, and turning the US into a dictatorship. It is someone who will come after him. All Bush has really done was make it possible.... it will be someone else who makes it a reality.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This all seems like a poorly acted out B movie....You bet this is going to be a interesting year! Seems like allot of feat based psyops has been directed at us here lately.

Sure anything can happen...how much TV do you watch? Reason I ask is that your comment was tasteless and seemed like something FOX news would say. I think the Op has a well thought out idea and its good to know that there are people that still think for themselfs.

How could you trust anything that our goverment does? These are people that dropped an atom bomb after being told that it could destroy all life.

Not directed to the above poster.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by arc de triumphe]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
SSS = always good for a laugh and groan

Ya, "we" "right"... I think if we had X-Ray minds we would be horrified at how much crap is at play that we aren't privy to - not just the actually "hands" terrorists, but the plotters and ideologists behind it.

Wasn't Bush friends with bin Laden? Did bin Laden get wronged and wanted revenge or did he do what he thought is right in being a terrorist? Is bin Laden in on a plan for massive population reduction? What else are we over looking...like maybe some micronation has the bad juice and wants to see what will happen to us?

How do we figure it all out? I know parts of the government are forbidden from talking to each other and are monitored internally... makes me nauseous to say the least - compartmentalization, it isn't for cells (biological building blocks I mean) any more!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
McCain was in "the thick of things" when America was funding Bin Laden.

Remember, America was butt buddies with Bin Laden when He was fighting soldiers from the Soviet Union in Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Fits in with his Skull and Bones nickname, "Temporary", doesn't it?

We shall see what plays out. All things are possible, and the future is never laid in stone

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Who's to say George Bush isn't one of the last cards needed to be placed before the NWO can gain total control of the first Country slated to fall?

Just because He has made what appears to the public to be plans for the future doesn't mean the overlords of the NWO will really let him do that.

They may secretly have different plans for Him.

I don't belive Bush understands that He really is not in control of things.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hlesterjerome

Obama is assassinated by White Supremacists or International Terrorists before He takes the Oath of Office for US President precipatating a race riot that threatens to tear the US to shreds.

top topics

join