It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus' Quatrain Rumor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Just like the title says, it's just a rumor and made up. If you search Nostradamus' century X and go to the Quatrain in question, 78, it's actually not what was originally posted. In fact I was almost convinced myself cause I searched for Nostrdamus Quatrain 78 on GOOGLE and all I got was Nostradamus Picks McCain. But that's not what I wanted, I wanted all of Nostradamus' Quatrains. If you go to this link, www.crystalinks.com... , it has a list of the Quatrains from Century X. The one in Question is number 78 which reads:

Sudden joy to sudden sadness,
It will occur at Rome for the graces embraced:
Grief, cries, tears, weeping, blood, excellent mirth,
Contrary bands surprised and trussed up.

THIS IS THE REAL QUATRAIN 78 of Century X

Here's what the RUMOR had to say, again I repeat this is the LIE.
At the war's end:
The Feeble Kept One will strike down the Night
And his Imbecile Queen will rise from the snow
Bedecked in finery and the pelt of a wolf.

It took me 30 seconds to Debunk this people. What happened to Denying Ignorance. Especially frome someone called Truther who is Obviously more invovled in ATS more than I am.

Original Posta: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-11-2008 by djpaec]

[edit on 4-11-2008 by djpaec]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

That's the real quatrain as far as I could see

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Um, I hate to put a one liner but I said that. I'll be glad when this election is over. Hopefully ATS will return to how I knew it 3 years ago. When I was still worried Bush would do another false flag or attack another country, er wait... syria, pakistan anyone? At least if there is a President Elect he can't stop them from being President in 2 and 1/2 short months.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yes that was a hoax.

Here is what Century x Quatrain 78 and 79 really say.

The old roads will all be improved,
One will proceed on them to the modern Memphis:
The great Mercury of Hercules fleur-de-lis,
Causing to tremble lands, sea and country.

and here is a link to a website that shows what Century X quatrains 78 and 79 really say

www.crystalinks.com...

It wasnt hard to find out whether it was real or not. Just like djpaec it took me all of thirty seconds to debunk it. Remember folks, goolge is your friend.

Dust

[edit on 4-11-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well didnt Palin allow the outrageous death by the skies of all of the Alaskan wolves she could so that plans can go unhindered in the new oil boom for the Alaskan wilderness projects?

As for McCain being feeble? we will see, he does not seem too old to me, barely the new retirement age...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Do you guys even read the full posts or do you scan what you are reading and post so you can sound off and boost your numbers?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
That Quatrain could apply

to two hundred years ago.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by djpaec
Do you guys even read the full posts or do you scan what you are reading and post so you can sound off and boost your numbers?

Ok youve made your point, I got a dodgy source nothing more. Your acting like you've debunked some big great conspiracy, ok just so you dont start to cry ill give a little star for yourself, Plonker!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Star and flag for you!

The thread you are referring to was closed down by the time I got to post my reply of the same results. Those Mods. are on it!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
No my point is people post stuff like this all the time, especially relating to politics, it's indicitive of what ATS has become over the past 3 years. You've only been registered what 5 or 6 months and your numbers already so high. I've been what I like to call a Watcher for too long, and I've come down to the ATS boards to Watch because change needs to come, and the ban hammer should reign down and smite those who are the downfall of this great Forum I once loved and read mutiple times a day.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join