It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found Gelatinous Blobs on my truck 2 times

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
live in Yelm just south of Fort Lewis military baseWashington Last Thursday Oct 30th at about 9:30 am I went outside to work on may camper. I noticed it rain that night because things were wet (as usual) But the strange thing is I noticed clear Gelatinous blobs on my truck. They were on the roof, windshield hood and wiper blade. I know in the past this happened here in Washington back in August of 1994 in Oakville, Washington. Well I went my truck today at 12 noon and I seen some more of these blobs on my grill so I put it in a wrapper to save it. Has anyone in Washington state seen this lately? They are clear and about the size of a quarter. They are the consistent with the feel of a jelly fish and if squeezed softly they go back into their shape, sort of. If you know anything like links or something please email me or post a reply.
I have no trees around the truck at all. It has no smell and it's not tree sap. It has melted a little but is still holding its shaps. It is somewhat slimmy, sticky but not to much of either. Clear but with a few impurities in it. The thing is that there were 4 or 5 of these things two differnt morning. Here is a post from years ago. www.mt.net...
Link tp photos home-and-garden.webshots.com...

I still have this stuff in my frige.
Admin Note: removed email address

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
very strange. send it to a scientist for analysis?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Looks like spit to me.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by schism85]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

But to who? I would do that but I don't want it to get lost!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
cut it in half and send half to a university or college professor.

i sent my well water to be analyzed at the local college.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
bump for other's that are interested in this post.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Also I find it interesting how Art Bell callers have described seeing this substance and angel hair. Both possibly associated with chemtrails and UFOs.

chemtrailcentral.com

Is that some sort of military balloon with sensitive equipment monitoring a chemtrail test?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
According to this website those blobs could be dangerous.

many callers on Art Bell's show described a substance that fell from the sky, and illnesses that occured directly after being exposed to the substance. The substance falling from the sky has been described as being like cob webs, made up of fibers, filliments, strands and in some cases blobs or jelly like globs.

I was unable to locate the craigslist post. Is there any way to contact that fellow? Here is another story (also in Washington State)..

Military Conducting Biological Warfare in Washington
Air Force General Threatens Local Resident
In August of 1994, a bizarre sequence of events began to occur in the small town of Oakville, Washington. Gelatinous blobs of biological material began to rain down over an area of over 20 square miles during a storm. It would happen six times in 1994, and continue periodically thereafter.
A lab technician found the first startling clue. The substance contained human white blood cells, but exactly what it was could not be determined. The goo was promptly forwarded to the Washington State Department of Health for further analysis.”

fortunecity.com

Weird huh?

There is speculation that the substance could be Aerogel. Check out the pics of that stuff. Would be great if we could contact this fellow and see if the blobs which fell on his truck match the wiki pics...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is what I posted on the other thread. I saw Telafree's post and after seeing the pics concur it doesn't look like aerogel.

State govt keeps records. Why not forward it to the Washington State Dept of Health? The incident in Oakville happened in 1994. There might be people still working for DOH who remember the peculiar substance..

Maxine Hayes, MD, MPH, State Health Officer
101 Israel Road SE
Tumwater, Washington 98501
PO BOX 47890
Olympia, Washington 98504-7890
(360) 236-4030

doh.wa.gov

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
jcsft,

get that stuff tested and take it to the media...and this thread!

But do it soon, it looks like the stuff could be highly toxic!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If it is petroleum based it could be flamable. Have you tried to smoke it?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
sounds like "The Blob" to me. That movie rocks.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
i wonder if it could be a bioweapon of some kind?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I can tell you with 99.9% accuracy that what you have is a wet spider web. have you noticed alot of them around lately? Is the material clearish to whiteish? Have you ever touched a wet spider web and watched as it formed into a gelatinous glob in your hand?

[edit on 4-11-2008 by antar]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jcsftwre

Tree-frog eggs, I've seen this a million times. They do their thing in the trees and leave their eggs up there, and when it rains, they're washed down into a stream where the tadpoles live, and when they turn into adults, they go find the tree of their birth.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is weird. I didn't know a news story even existed, but about a week ago I had a dream of "raining gelatin." I use quotes because as red gelatin squares were falling, a voice in my dream said that particular phrase and only those 2 words. I felt within me that saying the word "jello" was extremely wrong for some reason.

I'd love to see what this stuff looks like. I wonder why it was red in my dream.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jcsftwre

Can I have some? :-D. I'm right down the road and have LOADS of undocumented hazmat and medical experience....

*no, just kidding*
Here is my thought though...... what if the aliens are on a liquid diet? They might obviously have to consume and excrete and I would *guess* have a toilet... no where to dump in great big space...so

They add a fancy coagulant (sp) to their fluid only excretions...which are that way because they have managed to create the right suppliment for thier intake needs.

And then *Dump*, it's got to go somewhere.

*psst* *hide* some.
Bury.

Cause you know.....

Someone might come looking.
*pointless now on the net. I mean, they would already know to look if you hid it.

What does it feel like?
It looks like it would feel like snot.
Didn't you say it reformed?

Wear gloves, please.

Always better safe when dealing with a substance that you yourself can not 100percent identify.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

I was unable to locate the craigslist post. Is there any way to contact that fellow? Here is another story (also in Washington State)..

I'll be happy to forward an email until his U2 is point suffient or operating. Just U2 me the message-or your email or something. *How I find the craigslist page. (there's a twitch)

Craigslist homepage
Logon
Discussions: Jobs
--here is the twitch
From here you actually have to go to the top of the craigslist screen and click the link for discussions--as that brings you to a different format (maybe older) of the disscussions page, this one laid out more readable, as well as on the right of the screen is a forum named Supernatural.

Click on Supernatural and his post for 2 days is still on page one near the top of the screen.

To the poster of News-source on hazards: *Thankyou for your post, my wariness for the substance has elevated to appropriate levels* (since, hypothetically I *could* have maybe gone and handled it....) dooh! *poking it with a stick-might have be too close. And besides, MIB, Health authority quarantine.

The origional poster might should think about calling the health department or ask the 911 operator.

Also, not to throw any away--then the zone for those people becomes much larger and more complicated---if anything at all.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me of the baby Moon Jellyfish you find washed up on Florida beaches.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Sorta looks like KY jelly

top topics

<<   2 >>

join