It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything you learned about New World Order is wrong

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This thread would be more aptly titled:
Everything Chris White learned about New World Order is wrong

I posted the following comments in another thread where this video was posted to help support the claim that the Venus Project has New Age roots. If you'll indulge me, I'll repost here since the video in question is being actively discussed here.

Chris White is under the strange illusion that a majority of people in the 9/11 truth movement believe:

1. Aliens created man
2. There are many instances of resurrected gods in history
3. We're all gonna die in 2012

Because he himself is hyper-gullible doesn't mean everyone in the truth movement is.

I challenge you, (if you are reading this) Chris White to start a thread in ATS's 9/11 Conspiracy Theories section and present your "theory" and what you claim are "building blocks" of the truth movement.

He also maintains that the elite are flesh-eating Luciferians. Hmmm... typical fundamentalist babble.

NOTE: At the end of the video, Mr. White goes into a long rant against atheists. Please, please check out Sam Harris or Richard Dawkins or other atheist intellectuals NOT David Icke or Jordan Maxwell. (Mr. White should also familiarize himself with the historical value of hearsay accounts.)

Complete waste of time...

originally posted here (with minor changes here)

[edit on 21/11/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronogoblin
This video, and things like it, is why I have such a strong distaste for christianity and organized religion in general. I wonder why they have such strong desires to see others conform to their religious ideology. Is it fear? Are they afraid that they are wrong, so they feel the need to constantly reinforce their beliefs by indoctrinating others? Is it the need to feel superior? Literally 'Holier Than Thou'? Why do christians in general feel the need for it to be "Us verses Them"?
I would honestly BE a christian right now if I had been allowed to make my own mind up. If christians as a whole actually lived the message of peace and humility and understanding, then I would BE a christian. Unhesitantly, unflinchingly. That right there is why I don't believe them. Because if there were a god, he wouldn't invite people such as that into his kingdom. 'Kingdom' itself is a fallacy. If god were really omnipotent and omniscient then it wouldn't BE a 'kingdom', it would just BE. He wouldn't NEED your worship, because only flawed beings with egos, need to have those egos stroked by the worship of 'lesser beings'. IF god were all knowing and all wise, then he wouldn't need subservience. Only flawed beings feel the need to be superior. That is why we are not created by god in his image, 'God' was created by man, in the image of man. I live in America, where (for the moment) your free to believe whatever you want to. So feel free to do so, BUT as an American, I have to say: "Keep thy religion to thyself, and I will keep my boot out of thy backside" Sound fair?

Chrono

I couldn't put in a more poetic way! Hints my SIG. Thank You

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
An excellent video, thanks for posting. I'm of no religion, but this video makes a very good case that Jesus did exist and the elite not liking him.

I've always believed Satanists and other evil men are in charge of this world, so maybe once upon a time there was a good guy? Maybe Jesus was the good guy?

Sure made some damn good points! Star and flag!

[edit on 21/11/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i dont see how the nwo is trying to take you away from god. After watching all these youtube videos on this i have repent and am a very heavy follower now. I don't see why someone would revert from jesus when learning something catastrophic will happen in their life times.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
thats some good stuff right there. im a new mwmber, and have been thinking alot about alien dna manipulation, and asking for an answer. THANK YOU I really needed to hear this point of view.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
who were the historians we weren't supposed to know about?

if the catholic church wanted to wipe out christianity couldn't they have done it more completely or am i overestimating their power?

we're taking huge leaps and bounds here, if ANY of this is true it strikes to the heart of western civilization and possibly the whole world. how can any of it be considered true if all the discrepancies keep us from the "truth"?

why would we have to jump through hoops to know the truth? we're being grabbed by the nose and none of this adds up to ANYTHING!!

i've been reading and listening to all this crap for about 10 years too, more like 7, lol. all i know is that i didn't take christianity too seriously when i was a kid, why should i now?

i can't imagine believing in any prophet other than buddha. jesus seems like a great guy but why all the drama? whatever the truth is, it should be easier than all this and it shouldn't be so damn ENTERTAINING!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I went down the rabbit hole earlier this year, and while it did open up my mind in the sense of getting me to look at multiple sides of the story, I remember asking my friend (who was researching with me), "Doesn't this feel like this is just another layer of the lie in order to trap those who start to question what's going on?"

You don't have to believe this guy 100% (or at all), but I do urge everyone to not fall into the trap of replacing one authority (the government, religion whatever), with another (the truther movement and so on). Don't let the feeling of elitism (I know something the "sheeple" don't) blind you and prevent you from continually seeking the truth.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This whole thread is proof of the total cluster # that is the Truth movement. It isn't coordinated enough, there are so many 'cliques' I guess you would say. I don't know what to believe MOST of the time anymore. It's information overload, and I keep telling myself to try and forget about it and move on to find my own truth. But I can't. We all get our information from others, but where do they get their information from? It's all entirely too confusing. But one thing I do know is that in order to reach any form of consensus on the truth of what has happened, is happening and what will happen, we need to remove the religious undertones from it. It screws up peoples religious beliefs, and has screwed mine up completely as well. These should not be a topic for this movement. We should leave religious beliefs of the individual well alone, and come to on consensus on the information that is concrete and go from there.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This guy has it about 1/3 right if that, he just like most has not figured out how old this organization is, he has not figured out that they started Christianity or is an agent trying to better the number of casualties in the war to come. Read anything written by Brandon Levon, then you will be able to tell where most are making the mistakes. The lies are not new and neither is the new world order!!! New order of the ages, every 2000 years!!!!

The part that is right is the part about being tricked, he is still being tricked and or setting us up, he for some reason can not see the big picture! Why is it so hard for everyone to figure out when it is so simple?

[edit on 27-11-2008 by The Stand]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join