It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian PM's plane buzzed by UFO

page: 1

join
share:
jra

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well I hadn't seen this story anywhere else, so i don't know how true it is, but aparently a "very bright light with a smoke trail" was seen from the PM's aircraft when flying over Alberta. And over Suffield to be exact.

For those that don't know. There is a military base at Suffield. They own a huge amount of land there which is used for training. The British bring there toys there to play with all the time (by toys, i mean helicopters and tanks and the like
)

So who knows what it could be, if it was anything really. It could have been a meteor since it said it was night outside.

EDIT: Silly me forgot the link

www.globeandmail.com...

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by jra]

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Great story. That's what I like about Canadians they don't hold back as much. IF GW's plane was buzzed the report wouldn't see the light of day.

Sounds like the UFO was probably of the meteorite catogory, still a great story. Thanks for the link.

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by outsider]

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The plane was over Alberta at the time.

The bright object was a probably meteor or a comet.

cnews.canoe.ca...

I refrained from posting this info here yesterdy, wasn't sure about its relevancy.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You metion the British come there and play with themse...toys they play with there toys!
well maybe this was some kind of rocket or possibly some drone that they where testing that #ed up and some how caught fire and plumitted to the ground?

Anyway good story

new topics

top topics

join