It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I get it! Independent undecided.....decides!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I am an American whose pessimism and disenfranchisement has ended. Replacing a muddied esoteric political view is a clear vision. Today my heart and mind have been captivated; my reverence and anticipation ratcheted to levels I thought unattainable. Today, I witness the rise of a righteous and true leader.

That righteous and true leader of course is Barak Obama.

My road to understanding.

You might find it hard to believe, but until recently I was undecided. Undecided on whether or not I would vote. I figured Barak Obama didn’t need me (and I sure as shoot wasn’t going to vote for McCain/Palin). Sure, Barak Obama’s run was historic and great, but in my cloudy pessimism I saw the same old divisive politicking that weakened this nation instead of strengthening it. So, as an independent free-agent who feverishly disliked the endless partisan rhetoric, and who harbored a general suspicion of politicians, I sat in the stands watching what I thought was just another circus.

Then everything changed as revelation struck me like bottled lighting.

I had been on the road, spending many hours alone with my thoughts (and hours of satellite radio) when I heard not Barak's voice but Michelle Obama in a montage of speeches saying, "Barak is going to ask a lot of you....He is going to challenge you!"
Something clicked and I drank that bottled lighting. Suddenly, I understood that this election transcends politics, it transcends race/taxes/Iraq—most importantly it transcends our personal biases, fears, and cognitive limitations. This election is about a true leader arising to help reveal the destiny of this nation and of humanity. A massive change is occurring as I write this, arriving from over the horizon. Barak Obama is the one who will lead us into this change, this New Way. A New Way brimming with opportunity, dreams, and challenges that will transform humanity. Without righteous and true leadership, we will have great trouble navigating the New Way. It would be like playing the Super Bowl without a head coach, or devastatingly worse if McCain/Palin were to be elected, a dubiously negligent coach who has no intention on leading the team to victory.

As a leader, I understand the importance of following. And I know in my heart and mind that Barak Obama is a righteous and true leader. He is someone I will follow.

I am prepared to be challenged. I am ready to be asked ‘a lot of.’ This perennial free-agent has hitched his wagon to something bigger. Today, I am as grateful as I’ve ever been to be an American.

~May Peace, Prosperity, and Love be with you~

...This is just the beginning...

`A.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Z.S.P.V.G.]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I TRULY hope your insight proves correct. I am very uncertain of both canidates in this election for various reasons, but also know that change is imminent. We are fast reaching a nexus , no matter how hard the powers try and prevent it the truth is being slowly revealed. Just as the economic model is in a state of self destruction so are many of the preconceptions that have been taken for granted for so long.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hmmm...mind control waves at polling stations.

Seriously, I had heard some assert that when it actually came down to "pulling the lever", those in it for the Big 'O' would just not "be able to do it" but somehow today, I am receiving the impression that it is rather the opposite.

I did my part; now it is time to observe.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Wow the OP sounds like a religouse fanatic phsyco doent he, damn thats kinda scary the way he worded the post, and by the way any one else find it interesting that he dictates in his post allmost like brack is a messiah, and also interesting to note is the use of the very luciferian images in his Signatur avvie.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Wow - BeyondBelow sounds like a PLANT. Interesting to note he just registered to the site yesterday ?

Religious, no - spiritual, yes.
Psycho - not in the least. Optimistic, hopefull - absolutely. Does that mean the OP is correct ? Nope. But labeling someone a psycho for a strong conviction ?

And to bring up "Luciferian" !? Man, you've got all the keyphrases down pat. Is there a playbook your following - or do you just make this up as you go along ?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Please direct your voting experience to one of the official election threads listed at the top of this forum. Thank you!

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join