It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loder antigravity research,and it's supposed existance for practical applications in the near futur

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I had watched a show concerning the "Nazi UFO/ anti-gravity cover up" and was searching around for some verifiable evidences to our Gov. being involved in a covert "Black Ops" to keep this secret from the public.
I know thing's of this nature have been discussed before, but the pages I came across are very eye opening to say the least.
I would like to posted an excerpt of these finding's , but the page is secured from cut/paste capabilities, so the people that are interested will have to read the entirety of this document.

This paper reviews the development of anti-gravity research in the US and notes how research activity seemed to
disappear by the mid 1950s. It then addresses recently reported scientific findings and witness testimonies

www.scribd.com...

Though I cannot verify or deny definitively these statements of the eyewitnesses, I do find it to be a very credible and almost eerie find , for the more that time has gone by, the more the UFO has been swept a side by the Gov. and more sightings being reported by the general public, which we all know that the Gov. enjoys as a cover up for their particular secret operations of having possible "Anti-Gravity" technologies in their possession.

Have to get off the comp. for right now, but am very interested to here from those of you that take the time to read the document I have posted.

[edit on 093030p://5574 by Allred5923]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I've been looking into this concept of anti-gravity and have come to a complete realization that it is very possible, but in a different form of design and in different measures. One that has been proven to work but is limited do to the ability of peoples imaginations. I hope to start working on it soon. Better yet having built a few small contraptions myself I know it is possible.

Only one thing I built was made out of bossily wood and aluminum foil with a thin copper wire to the arc welder for the power. It did pick up off the ground and wants to keep going up, had to restrain it with twine string, made a wild sound. It could pickup little to no weight but it did work. If you've seen examples videos of this out on the net, I just duplicated the findings by doing it myself. I might still have a few of the videos.

Anyways I'd like to talk about this more with like minded people that can help contribute good and understandable knowledge about this topic Anti-Gravity.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think anti-gravity is real. Dr. Loder is not the first to surmise a break through occurred and the technology went deep black. I only glanced through the paper, but I've heard his name and most of those stories before.

Have you read "The Hunt for Zero Point" by Nick Cook ? He interviews a lot of insiders. Apparently for a few months back in the 1950s, the aerospace trade publications were excited about it. How anti-gravity was going to change everything and then nothing.

I'm in the middle of reading "Secrets of Anti-gravity Propulsion" by Dr. Paul LaViolette. I have no doubt the current mainstream academia understanding of the electromagnetic force and its relationship to gravity is incomplete.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I've lost connection to bigfatfurrytexan thread on Ning Li and antigravity. I'm sure you can find it with quick search.

Might also enjoy www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the new thread www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Solan

the machine you built is not a antigravity machine all that thing is is an ionizer. it takes in air, dust particles. the same thing happens when you buy that machinge that takes out dust in the air and the dust gets stuck to the plates on the machine and you have to clean the plates every once and awhile. same principle, air gets pulled into the center of the machine of yours. the force of the air lifts the machine. this is very important to know , this machine is one of six components to make your own ufo. peace.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Yes, I have heard of this man "Nick Cook" and was fascinated about his carried on story of actually creating a prototype that had actually flown to the ceiling of the warehouse he had been working at with his devices and inventions with a complete entourage of on lookers as witnesses for the event. I can not remember the name of this device, it was something like "Resonator" or "Resoluter" and am interested in finding out more about this being an actual working "Anti-Gravity" device.
There was a History Channel documentary on "Nazi UFOs" and this story of Nick Cook came into the picture, but as you had stated, was short lived for leaving behind any evidence of this contraption having actually worked.
His Grandson has a none working model of it, but it does nothing other than serving as a paper weight...But he does back his Grand Father as the "Father of Anti-Gravity".

Here's an interesting article that came up when I was doing the search for the Russian Scientist Nick Cook....

Anti-gravity propulsion comes ‘out of the closet’

By Nick Cook, JDW Aerospace Consultant, London

Boeing, the world’s largest aircraft manufacturer, has admitted it is working on experimental anti-gravity projects that could overturn a century of conventional aerospace propulsion technology if the science underpinning them can be engineered into hardware.

As part of the effort, which is being run out of Boeing’s Phantom Works advanced research and development facility in Seattle, the company is trying to solicit the services of a Russian scientist who claims he has developed anti-gravity devices. So far, however, Boeing has fallen foul of Russian technology transfer controls (Moscow wants to stem the exodus of Russian high technology to the West).

100 of 873 words

www.janes.com...

I have no idea how respected "Jane's Page" is , but it is quite interesting to hear of such practices taking place, and with the Russian technologies.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yes jane's can be trusted they are the ones the publish jane's fighting ships.

jfs.janes.com...

A anti gravity system would change the world think a space launch system.
that did not have to fight gravity.
or fighter pilots not having to fight G forces in planes.

Or zeppelins for cargo transport but without the balloon.

Or a superman belt
you run and jump and as you jump you turn gravity off.
you could leap over tall buildings.

new topics

top topics

join