It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Cow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
While searching the internet i came across the bizzare magazine website in it was a link to this picture of an "Alien Cow".
The source said the Parents where both Bovine.

www.bizarremag.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

But more realistically, we're going with the birth defect theory

Come on man! Its pretty obviously a birth defect of some kind! Why in the world would a cow give birth to an alien?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius

But more realistically, we're going with the birth defect theory

Come on man! Its pretty obviously a birth defect of some kind! Why in the world would a cow give birth to an alien?

**This post is my speculation based on theoretical evidence and testimony given on alien abductions and does not consititute a belief in aliens or abductions, but is to merely be used as illustrative purposes.**

Why not?

If aliens are inseminating humans, why is it hard to beleive that they would also inseminate other large mammals? (This is a birth defect, in my opinion, and I am speaking as a former milk farmhand)

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
it's not the first time that this is being discussed here: here are some previous discussions regarding it:

An Alien from Thailand ( delete please if its a repost)

Alien-Like Being Born From A Cow In Thailand

Alien Body Found

within these discussions, you will be able to find some possible-prosaic expalanations, but judge by yourself

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I say birth defect, I'm no vet but the shoulder and leg joints look quadrepedal--they do not look like they would function well if the fetus was intended to stand on two legs like a grey.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NATRAsleep

One would think that being a member of this site for over a year like yourself, you would have the common sense to type "alien cow" in the search engine and see this has been discussed to death.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NATRAsleep
While searching the internet i came across the bizzare magazine website in it was a link to this picture of an "Alien Cow".
The source said the Parents where both Bovine.

www.bizarremag.com...

Oh wow, you came across my favourite magazine.
That is soo cool!!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Alien cow???
I think I dated her once.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

yeah dude, i lost the account and ive only just figgured how to work the site ^^
XxxX

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
That is a genetic defect known in the medical field as Trisomy 13.

The symptoms of this condition involve cyclopia - (one eyed creatures) sometimes with no nose and a proboscis coming of of the single eye.

Yes, ladies and gents, cyclops people and animals are real.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Who cares what it is....

I bet its delicious!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaderel
Who cares what it is....

I bet its delicious!

If that's your taste in food you're welcome to dig it up and tuck in.

So what is it like your part of town - does everyone have 'Solanum'?

Hold on... I'd rather not know.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Next time you travel through asia, try and convince yourself that the unidentifiable food object you are about to eat, didnt come from that little bloke.

besides! beef is beef, and alien beef is sure to be exotic, much like the food poisoning I get in Kuala Lumpur.

Edit: Also, being from the UK you cant talk! Black Pudding probably has 8 or 9 of these guys in the mix.

[edit on 5/11/2008 by Gaderel]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Yes as said earlier this has been on ATS a few times.

I know because I cracked up when some member pointed out that the villagers gave it a "juice box" as an offering.

I think it's just a deformed calf not some alien baby.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
If aliens are inseminating humans, why is it hard to beleive that they would also inseminate other large mammals? (This is a birth defect, in my opinion, and I am speaking as a former milk farmhand)

Because a human or a cow is more likely to successfully breed with an insect than with aliens. Alien DNA will in no way be compatible with anything terrestrial.

new topics

top topics

join