It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total proof of that the govenment/CIA run the drug trade

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Ten minute clip that shows the govenment and the CIA are utterly guilty of not only importing tons of coc aine into the country but blatently using the media to advertise their product and cause the crack epidemic. Has footage of George Bush Senior holding up a bag of crack in his office, pretty much just advertising it to the world, and shows how the media were subliminally used to make everyone aware of the crack coc aine being imported by the CIA during the Iran contra affair, so it was brought up quickly for their own profit. Also has the famous meeting where former LAPD narcotics officer Mike Rupert blows the cover of John Deutch (the then director of the CIA) by exposing the operation names of three CIA drug smuggling operations on live TV. Also footage of Alex Jones giving former Drug Czar for the US govenment Barry McCaffrey a grilling at a speech because the wife of his head of counter narcotics operations was caught importing tonnes of coc aine. And much more testimony from previous CIA officials on the fake drugs war, information about the money made from the heroin in afghanistan, and lots more.

It all comes down to the money. It simply has to happen because of the money involved. They've got to get the money for their black ops from somewhere where it can't be counted and is off the public record. And what better place than the taking over and running the multi billion (maybe even trillion) dollar international drugs market.

Note how they only ever are invloved in dirty and addictive drugs that destroy society. You'd never catch them selling mushrooms, dope, mdma or '___', which generally open peoples minds and would cause hassle for them. They're just not interested in the enactogens and entheogens, only the addictive and soul destroying ones. So its a double bonus for them, get loads of money and shut the population up at the same time. Evil bastards.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by ZeuZZ]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It has been a while since I have seen this topic mentioned or discussed on ATS. Yes the CIA is heavy into the drug trade, and it falls on their self financing for the agencies budget.

There have been some really good threads posted in the past, if some searching for material is an item of interest.

I just hope this isn't news to any one, as it has been circulated for some time and as a majority, people seem to just let things fade from memory.
It's my opinion, that this issue should not just be swept under the carpet, and that it gets addressed correctly by the next administration.

A hope is all it will probably be, as my confidence in the system is next to nil.

Also, as a note. There is word that the CIA MKULTRA program was conducted with drug experiments.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Again, I see no surprise here. Unless people do not bother to look onto history. Before the US commited land forces seriously to Vietnam, in the First Indochina War, the French , to get the assistance of the mountain tribes onto fighting the VM, bought their opium. What do you think they did with it?

After them , the US just followed the same tactics. Again, what do you think they did with the opium?

And now, just look how Afghanistan, after the Taliban where kicked out, and under the benevolent eyes of the NATO forces in there, Afghanistan turned onto a major drug producer. Again, who buys that drug? And what do you think they do with it?

All this was well document up to and during the Vietnam war, and I'm certain in 30 years time, all of what's happening in Afghanistan will also surface.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I have no doubt the government is implicated in the drug trade. I used to be a musician and spent a lot of time in South Florida. My band met this guy who had lots of high quality *stuff*. One night while we were performing he got arrested outside the show in his car. We asked him if we could bail him out or anything because he had been really good to us. He told us not to worry that they couldn't arrest him. He said that he worked out on one of the oil platforms and they couldn't do anything to him. Sure enough, 2 hours later he was back at our hotel rooms, scott free. He wouldn't discuss anything about it, just tell us that he couldn't be held or charged.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
HAHA I love how these retards think that by saying "we don;t have anything to do with it" they leave out saying "nor does any other agency, operative, etc. of the government of the United States of America or any of our states or allies."

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
they have money, guns and the means to do what they want. what can we do to stop them? nothing?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I am a believer that the CIA is top notch at drug dealing.

I feel this is where they get the money to fund secret projects. If they used Congressional or budget funds, Congress would be entitled to know what is going on. Kinda of scary when your own Congress or President have little knowledge of what really transpires within the government.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Someone mentioned the MKULTRA experiments, It makes sense to test the drugs and the effects of them doesn't it? Why not use the project you've already got running to check out the quality of your stuff? They were generally testing using '___' but they also used:

Other experiments involved: heroin, mescaline, psilocybin, scopolamine, marijuana, alcohol, and sodium pentothal.

MKULTRA

hmmm...what are your thoughts?

Drug trafficking by governments makes sense, nothing better to subdue the masses then a big bag of Crack!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
this has been known for a loooooong time my friend but nice find

2nd liiiine

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The governments of this world want to have their dirty, grubby hands in anything and everything, so having a hand in the drug trade really isn't all that surprising. It only makes sense that this is how they fund their 'black budget' operations.

It'd be nice if people pulled their heads out of the sand and looked at stories like this:

YouTube Link

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I am one of the members here who has brought this subject up repeatedly in the past. I doubt there is anyone in America, or the rest of the world for that matter, who hasn't been affected to some degree by these CIA drug ops. This subject can't get enough attention.

Showtime has a great documentary on the subject called American Drug War. I urge anyone who hasn't seen it who cares about this issue to check out the link and watch the program. Many of the scenes in the OP's clip are also in the film.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Saw that clip in the video "American Drug War", it seems that Freeway Ricky Ross was acquiring coc aine from Danilo Blandon (CIA operative).

en.wikipedia.org...

The whole "War on Drugs" is just as phony as the GWOT, imho.

They bring it in to sell to us, then they arrest us (prisons gotta make money too) for using it. Nice Racket there huh?

ditto IcarusRising

[edit on 4-11-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

[edit on 4-11-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
All these Goverment Sellouts make me Sick
Selling out there own country and people for their money and power. These scumbags should get wiped out from the surface of the planet and burn in hell.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Here in Mass question 2 is about decriminalizing marijuana (up to an ounce), so I am not really surprised about this. Drugs are profitable and especially with all of the U.S.'s involvement in south America in the past it's easy to see that this is true.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The goverment killed all black leaders and brought crack to the inner city, but you know blacks just complain for no reason

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreensGoblin

subdue... with crack, lol. more like turn the country into homicidal fiends.

Its funny cause this is one more way that coorporate america is shutting down all the ma and pa shops. They monopolize the drug undustry then eliminate the compatition by arresting/killing them. Seriously, how much do they supposedly spend per year on the marijuana drug war, and for what to keep people from sitting at home and playing video games?

Our government is a joke for several reasons. This one is just sooo obvious its stupid.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Wow that was completely eye opening. I really don't know what to say. What can be done?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 7H3Y 4R3 C0M1N6

it is in nebraska where I live. and for sure is in Denver, Colorado where some of my family is. My aunt had hip surgery here in Omaha and was prescribed Marinol. I think its funny that we jump on this as a state and everything else we do is so conservative its laughable.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Subversive_Populous]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
One more thing about the "drug war" I dont know about in other cities but here its pretty clear that their attempts are futile. I know several people who smoke marijuana, and basically here is what happens.

The cops will all the sudden get on a drug bust kick and sometimes will even do a half ass job at getting the town dry. Then they will go on the news and jerk each other off about what a great job they did, 2 weeks later all the dealers are back up and its like nothing ever happened.
the day that all drugs are legal is the only circumstance that this "war" will have an end, its just an excuse to make money disapear, no more no less. Besides, if america is so free, why arent non hostile dealers allowed to practive free enterprise. why arent people allowed to do what they want to their bodies. alcohol is much worse for you that pot and so is cigarettes. in fact even the head of the dea said that pot from a vaporizer has no negative effects on health PERIOD!

(ps I know all about the tax stamps they produced and didnt release as the catch 22 making this illegal, so dont bother)

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here's another little gem:

djd.newsvine.com... aine

What have we got to do to mop the floor with these state-sponsored criminals?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join