It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote switching only affecting Obama? How do you explain that?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
firedoglake.com...

When I touched the screen for Barack Obama, the check mark moved from his box to the box indicating a vote for John McCain," said Matheney.

www.fsrn.org...

On her electronic touch screen voting machine, she tried to vote for Barack Obama - but her vote didn't register. Earnhardt requested the help of a poll worker, who tried to high light the Obama button but nothing happened. Finally, the machine chose selected Green Party Candidate Cynthia McKinney, whose name was located 5 rows below Obama's.

clintonistasforobama.blogspot.com...

This is the second West Virginia county where voters have reported this problem. Last week, three voters in Jackson County told The Charleston Gazette their electronic vote for "Barack Obama" kept flipping to "John McCain".

www.drudge.com...

"When I voted yesterday electronically, the first vote that you vote for on the ballot is the presidential candidate. It was my first time doing electronic, so I didn't mark the X strong enough, or I held down too long. Because then when I went back to check it, it had not recorded my presidential vote," she(Oprah) said.

At least it doesn't seem to be all that widespread, but isn't it odd that it only happens when people are voting for Obama? Forgive me if I missed the stories about the reverse happening, because I honestly looked and couldn't find any.

Is it a coincidence that the CEO of Diebold in 2004 was a republican who quit after allegations of fraud?
www.commondreams.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

I am just curious why it only seems to go one way.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Well it wouldn't surprise me if the republicans resorted to cheating. It's the only way they can win. Just like the last two elections.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
From Preemptive ATS Strategies For A Smooth Election Day(s)

RULES FOR NEW MEMBER THREADS

During the 48 hours of November 4th & 5th (as defined by EST), no new threads initiated by members will be allowed in the Decision 2008 Forum unless it meets one of the follow guidelines:

1) Provides link & snippet to mainstream news source covering an important election development not previously covered in one of the election threads.

2) Provides link & snippet to a political blog covering election irregularities from a first-person verified source (no rumors... rumors of irregularities should be discussed in one of the official threads.)

3) Provides link & commentary to a video showing election irregularities not previously covered in one of the election threads.

I fail to see how articles from the 20th October, 27th October, 19th October and 1st November are current?

Thread closed pending review.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This thread is being re-opened under these guidelines:

2008 Election Irregularities & Fraud: Use for reports of voting problems, fraudulent purges, and speculation of fraudulent votes.

Please post current stories along this line.

When the official threads open it may be closed and re-directed to that thread

Thanks for your patience and your input.

Carry on.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Please discuss this issue in the following thread:
2008 Election Irregularities & Fraud

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join