It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of us left out: Obama's Grandmother died...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
It's not right that they lock up a thread when there are so many more folks who have things to say...

Bless her heart. I feel so emotional about this...having lost a mother at an early age, than having had several more mothers lost to death or leaving etc... yes...it's hard to lose a person you love as your up bringer. This is hard times for the Obama family. We need to put our best feelings forward and wish the best for this family. I love you Barack, and Michelle.... I bet she is so proud of you! I know most of America is! We love you Barack!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
What thread was locked??

There are still two others aside from this one open.

Or maybe I am confused....a lack of sleep can do that to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

hey you know, I could have missed something, but I tried to reply on a thread but it was locked....who cares...what I care about is the loss that Obama is feeling....I relate, I feel bad for him and his family, and I want him to know there are folks out here who's hearts are with him!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Thank god, 4 simultaneous threads about Obama's dead grandmother just did not seem to be covering it, nor giving the conspiracy nutjobs enough room to promote their baseless ideas about it being suspicious.

Perhaps you should try the search function if you really feel there is a lack of discussion on this.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Iblis Smiley]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Iblis Smiley

You know Iblis smiley, despite the search function, I was a bit upset that a thread had already been started about Obama's grandmother passing, but then was locked, that frankly I was so upset that I didnt' think to try and find another thread on the topic somewhere else. All I could think about is the emotional hurt that Barack must be feeling right now having lost a close speacial someone to his life.

But thanks for reminding me about that "search" button.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Oh, uhm, this is sad. Why did she have to go now? When Barry gets in office I hope he is not impaired by his grief.
I hope he cried already, too.

She didn't even get to see him win... well, my great mother passed before I did anything very astounding so maybe I'll dry my face and move along.

Is that a normal emotional response though? This being so concerned with this guys life that ours stops for something that is "bound to happen" like this? I just don't understand that.

/hugs to Barry's kids and family.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Considering the hectic nature of the boards on this election day, a single thread on this subject was left open.

Here it is.

Sorry if a link was not provided in the thread you had been following.

==Thread closed.== (And please do not start a new one on this subject.)

new topics

top topics

join