It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Kremlin Youth Group Pickets U.S. Embassy In Moscow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Pro-Kremlin Youth Group Pickets U.S. Embassy In Moscow

en.rian.ru

MOSCOW, November 3 (RIA Novosti)

Around 10,000 people stood outside the U.S. embassy in the pouring Moscow rain as part of a Halloween-themed protest organized by the pro-Kremlin Nashi youth group against U.S. foreign policy.

Peaceful demonstrators, some of them dressed in Halloween costumes, held Jack-o-lanterns with the names of people allegedly killed in U.S.-instigated attacks.

"We are asking the world to think, how many more lives are we prepared to sacrifice for this American show."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
10 000 Putin-Youth just gather in front of US Embassy in Moskow, and nothing from that in western MSM!

Thats what we can call Agenda...

I am suprised that there was no mention, we have seen so much crap throwed against Russia lately, but their domestic news have it all pointed out... This gives a clear sign of Anti-US attitudes growing inside of Russia, and growing hate against US Hegemony: And how its fueled by government.

Off course when we talk about these Putin-Youths, also Kreml is somehow involved in this event. Its a clear message to all of us. Also we just had Gaddafi over there, maybe they stop by with Putin, and give their greetings to youths?

Libya has long history in Anti-US rally, and now he just see one "live" in Moskow... Russia is joining forces against NWO, and making demostrations in Moskow against US policy, they give this message all over the world, and to their public to understand, what is in their means in future.

en.rian.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
cool , and yeah , USA will sooner or later collapse and Russia/China will be winner i8n the new cold war and i expect USA to be a Chinese vassal state

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I saw this on the English speaking news channel, Russia Today, but couldn't find anything else about it.

I actually saw it on Russia Today Sunday or Monday and the only difference seems that they were reporting 15,000 demonstrators outisde the U.S. embassy.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Another snippet from mentioned Russia Todays news...

www.russiatoday.com...

Protesters picket U.S. embassy in Moscow

An estimated 15,000 people have protested outside the U.S. embassy in Moscow against American policy in the Middle East. Sunday night's demonstration was organised by the Nashi youth movement.

Traffic was brought to a virtual standstill as campaigners used Halloween imagery to highlight what they call the 'evil that U.S. policies have brought'.

Demonstrators stuck U.S. flags into pumpkins which carried the names of people they say died as a result of U.S. policies in the region.

Thanks from the tip...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
If it is real, i applaud anyone speaking out against america. Of course being in russia they are protected from american crimes to a degree, but there family memebers will remember what america did to them in the past.

Thats what russia needs to do, i.e feed american hatred around the world, and keep it burning. America will not stop killing and torturing, no matter who wins, and the russians need to keep the world informed of this.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy, Suggest you move to Russia.
Did you vote today?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by fmcanarney

What a joke...

If you support some states policy, doesnt mean you have to be one of them!

Like if support US policy, I should then move there... What a crap...

And BTW, why you think Andy is from US? Many of us here are not, and thank god I am not! Today I should have to vote one from two bad choices.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Andy, you should really think before you speak. While in the main, I have been against many foreign policy decisions lately, I find the irony of you post is quite astonishing. I think you will find that Russia can quite easily be juxtaposed with all that you have accused the U.S of. And far, far more.

The idea that feeding hatred, like we needed any more of it, accross the world is your solution, then you'd make the Bush Legacy look like a group of basket weavers.

new topics

top topics

join