It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PS2 Game Workout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I just bought 2 games for PS2 that actually make you workout.
I think it is great that someone designed games that use body movements instead of just sitting on the couch.
I heard about the game from a friend who said his wife and kids are addicted and his wife has lost weight playing it.
The games are called DDRMAX and DDRMAX2.
I definitely recommend these games for anyone who wants a fun way to get moving.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
yeah get a good dance game and a dance mat and work out that way put it on supper fast ive seen ppl in london on the big machines looked like they where on speed lol

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I have DDRMAX2 for PS2 and my wife and I usually try to do it a minimum of 20 minutes a day..We have been inconsistent on keeping up with it, so no big weight loss to report, but it is definitely exercise!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I have DDRMAX and DDRMAX2 for PS2 and DDR UltraMix for XBOX. I've been playing DDR since June '02. Weight loss has been negligable with myself b/c I don't play EVERYDAY. Unlike my cousin Sean, who has lost over 20 pounds thanks to DDR!

I now make an effort to play everyday in hopes that I lose as much weight as my cousin. He's sorta like an inspiration to me.

If you HAVE TO BUY a DDR game for PS2, get DDRMAX. While DDRMAX2 may be newer, it's DEFINITELY not better. DDRMAX has more of the genuine songs from the DDR series than MAX2, which has more real-life songs to it.

If you have only a PlayStation, get Dance Dance Revolution Konamix. (DDR Konamix)

If you only have an XBOX, get Dance Dance Revolution UltraMix. (DDR UltraMix) Pretty much because that is the ONLY DDR game for XBOX.

If you have any questions about DDR, please U2U me. I'll be happy to answer them.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

new topics

top topics

join