Oh I am ill-prepared here....
[In all faireness, I am a University Student living in Residence...my parents house is where the stock is].
As for Non-Perishables...
- 3 boxes of Vegan Protein Bars (Larabars, thinkOrganic, and Herbalife Canada Bars) about 30ish bars ranging from 5g protein to 20g.
- 6 bottles of Wine (Red, Merlot and Cab Sav).
- 2 Jars of Multivitamins (the one a day kind)
- 2 Jars of Calicium Supplements
- 1 jar of Iron Supplement
- 2 Jars of Eccinecea
- Protein Powder to add to Fruit Smoothies and such (however no blender so, this will prove to be tasteless (but useful) when only mixed with
- About 4 Cups of Trail Mix (with chocolate, nuts, Oats, Flax Seed)
- About 4 cups of granola
- Oh and 2 boxes of Vegetable Broth Soup Base
- Basic First Aid kit with Gauze, Bandaids, Antibacterial Wipes, Safty Pins, Q Tips, Polysporin, and Iodine...
- Leatherman/Gerber style knife.
Hmm...I'm not too bad off I guess, For the VERY Short term... but I'd be leaving the City if the SHTF....or at least trying to leave to get
I would definitely stock up on Alcohol, or learn to make your own.
Wine, Whisky, Scotch, Vodka etc...
Cigarettes, Cigarettes and more Cigarettes.
Tylenol, Ibuprophen, and educate yourself on Natural Healing Plants etc.
Books. Books. Books. - I would stock up on as many kinds of books as possible...
Just somet houghts.
[edit on 11/4/2008 by CA_Orot]