It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is the day! Introducing the NWO's plan for The Elections, Martial Law and WWIII

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
So, Obama won. Apparently that is not being challenged, if only the previous two elections had gone over so smoothly.

I had a thought though.

At this point I would like to speculatively rule out, but not rule out totally the possibility of rigged elections. Though there may have been some foul play, I think our time would be better spent realizing that these were not our candidates, but their candidates. We elected the lesser of two evils. So congrats to Obama, there is nothing I look forward to more, in the world of conspiracy theory and politics, then watching you be sworn in January 20, 2009.

However, I had another thought about this and it is chilling.

If Obama was assassinated. It would not necessarily create a state of martial law, or even keep Bush in office for that matter.If this did happen African Americans would rebel and create and become prime target of martial law.

I dont believe I am jinxing or giving ideas to anybody by saying this. I am just putting this out as a very real possibily or wake up call.

This is a call for unity and it is important that all races and political affiliations etc realize this. However, thinktanks have most likely already thought about this possibility as a measure to create and enact martial law.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
So, Obama won. Apparently that is not being challenged, if only the previous two elections had gone over so smoothly.

I had a thought though.

At this point I would like to speculatively rule out, but not rule out totally the possibility of rigged elections. Though there may have been some foul play, I think our time would be better spent realizing that these were not our candidates, but their candidates. We elected the lesser of two evils. So congrats to Obama, there is nothing I look forward to more, in the world of conspiracy theory and politics, then watching you be sworn in January 20, 2009.

However, I had another thought about this and it is chilling.

If Obama was assassinated. It would not necessarily create a state of martial law, or even keep Bush in office for that matter.If this did happen African Americans would rebel and create and become prime target of martial law.
I dont believe I am jinxing or giving ideas to anybody by saying this. I am just putting this out as a very real possibily or wake up call.

This is a call for unity and it is important that all races and political affiliations etc realize this. However, thinktanks have most likely already thought about this possibility as a measure to create and enact martial law.

Naw...Pissed off? You betcha but the pissed off wont be limited to just black!

MartialLaw? No way...This idea has taken off like wild fire and left all rational thinking in reguards to it in the fire. A thourough understanding of our military and who in fact is in it and their present state of mind hasn't been considered in the least with reguards to martial law. Majority and emphasis on majority are very unhappy and resentfull for a wide variety of reasons but health certainly tops the lists. MSM doesn't dare venture into these waters for obvious reasons. Are their martial law plans in place? Sure...Why wouldn't there be? It's just being prepared and a formality that has always been covered...Repeat always been covered by whatever administration past, present and future.

<< 1   >>

join