It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and Extraterrestrials: Part I by Rich anders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Lots of interesting points by this writer from The Canadian Newspaper,

I have heard from witnesses at Dulce that the ebe's feast on blood from animals and humans, I wonder if there really is a link here between spiritual energy and sacrifices.

Another problem was the excessive drain on the spiritual energies of the gods caused by a material dimension that was not quite right for them. The gods compensated for this by implementing ritual human sacrifices designed to provide them with spiritual energies used to the material dimension of this planet; the gods' energy metabolisms absorbed the energies released by the suffering and pain of their victims. Even after the gods had vanished this practice of human sacrifice in favour of the gods continued well into the recent past.

Link to source

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
Excuse me but could you move this to the gray area as you dont have any proof thank you.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by spacecowgirl]

What on earth are you talking about? this is a quote from a journalist I am saying it is an interesting read not a factual piece of information. Grow up and when you have something more interesting to say please feel free to contribute.

join