It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are already trying to impeach BOTH candidates. Links inside:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
www.obamaimpeachment.org...

They sure didn't waste any time with this one. If he wins, there are going to be a lot of angry people out there.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Karlhungis]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Well, upon further investigation... turnabout is fair play.

impeachmccain.com...

Looks like both sides are preparing.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
thats tragic

seriously you guys over there have some odd ideal of democracy is some groups

its only democratic if its the one we want lol, isnt that usually reserved for other countries?

what happened to impeachbush.com?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun

what happened to impeachbush.com?

And at least that would have been completely justifiable.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Looks like godaddy.com has the rights to impeachbush.com. Here are some alternates for your impeachment pleasures:

www.votetoimpeach.org...
www.impeachbush.tv...
impeachforpeace.org...
zzpat.tripod.com...
impeachbushcoalition.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

its a bit late for impeachment where bush is concerned

there was a thread around here saying Obama was gonna hold bush accountable for his actions in a legal challenge

lets hope he gets in and if he said it he holds true

please do the rest of the world a favour vote obama then mail bomb your representatives with demands for bush in court ^_^

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun
reply to post by Karlhungis

its a bit late for impeachment where bush is concerned

there was a thread around here saying Obama was gonna hold bush accountable for his actions in a legal challenge

lets hope he gets in and if he said it he holds true

please do the rest of the world a favour vote obama then mail bomb your representatives with demands for bush in court ^_^

President Bush has been as good a President as Clinton was. If President Clinton was not pursued once he left office, then neither should President Bush be.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Strange that the 'Impeach Obama' site actually lists reasons that approach logic (such as campaigning overseas against a US Ally), whereas the 'Impeach McCain' site lists things like 'he's hired people to work on his campaign that worked for Bush in [gasp] television advertising.'

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lostbug

Well with the way things look right now, the Obama site probably is a little bit more relevant. Things aren't looking good for the McCain Palin ticket.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
They very well might play these two cards right here.
www.whitehouse.gov...
www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Could this turn out to be what some of us have
envisioned all along? Bush will pull the rabbit out of his DICTATORSHIP butt and its all over?

Seriously, guys, anything is possible. I am holding my breath and i will be meditating like a monk for a peaceful transition with no blood spilled and a new president.

God help us indeed.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Dear god I hope you're wrong...

The one and only thing I'v been looking forward to for over a year now is that bush will be gone soon.

It's what gets me out of bed in the morning.
It's what puts a smile on my face on long tough days slaving away to pay off the debt he put us in over the last 8 years.

I say we just impeach whoever wins, then impeach their vice, then we should have spongebob run the country for us!

We'd probably get more intelligent foreign policy decisions from the freaky little yellow guy.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
[color=#484644Black]. . . . . . . . . . . .**Attention**

This thread is being temporarily closed while the staff decides upon action. In general this has occurred because of an alert or a staff member has noticed a majority of OT posts causing thread drift, or because of an unusual number of political trolls, or ill mannered posts.

If any Member would like to post a calm, reasoned and logical argument as to the benefit of reopening it using the suggestion/complaint button, it will receive the full attention of the staff.

Thank you for your active participation in helping to make ATS the best it can be.

Again, this is only a Temporary Close. Thanks for your patience.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
[color=#484644]. . . . . . . . . . . .**Attention**

This thread is being temporarily closed while the staff decides upon action. In general this has occurred because of an alert or a staff member has noticed a majority of OT posts causing thread drift, or because of an unusual number of political trolls, or ill mannered posts.

If any Member would like to post a calm, reasoned and logical argument as to the benefit of reopening it using the suggestion/complaint button, it will receive the full attention of the staff.

Thank you for your active participation in helping to make ATS the best it can be.

Again, this is only a Temporary measure. Thanks for your patience.

[edit on 11/4/2008 by Badge01]

top topics

join