It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic portal connects the sun to the earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

During the time it takes you to read this article, something will happen high overhead that until recently many scientists didn't believe in. A magnetic portal will open, linking Earth to the sun 93 million miles away. Tons of high-energy particles may flow through the opening before it closes again, around the time you reach the end of the page.

"It's called a flux transfer event or 'FTE,'" says space physicist David Sibeck of the Goddard Space Flight Center. "Ten years ago I was pretty sure they didn't exist, but now the evidence is incontrovertible."

Indeed, today Sibeck is telling an international assembly of space physicists at the 2008 Plasma Workshop in Huntsville, Alabama, that FTEs are not just common, but possibly twice as common as anyone had ever imagined.

science.nasa.gov...

I've no idea what this all means,but it sure sounds purdy. I wonder just how common these are,maybe all planets have this connection,maybe all the portals are linked on some dimensional level. Maybe they can be used for space travel. Maybe my imagination has just run away with me.

anyway,space is cool.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Maybe it has to do with equatoral or polar directivity of ejecta too. Perhaps the sun's core or something disrupts the smoothness of discharge of matter.

Maybe the flux event sweeps around and hits everything on the elliptical plane? So is this really a portal or a more concentrated outflow of material that just so happens to "look" like something?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
my intuition suggests that this voluminous influx of high energy particles are simply there as an advance host or carrier of multitudes of space ships from another group of ET who are scheduled to visit earth, this energy however will remain on earth and become the main source of free energy and dropping all energy systems available today.
Just imagining? maybe!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well, honestly, the sun is a gret mystery. We are not really able to study it with any degree of certainty. We know it's "hot." We know that it has some influence upo the earth, as to how much, we are not certain.

Powerful magnetic waves in the sun's atmosphere may be the energy source that drives the solar wind, a suite of new studies from a Japanese-led mission reports.
Waves?

Waves in the sun's "atmosphere?" Okay??????

top topics

join