It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long for the ride to last?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This isn't a 'goading go and do it ' thread just a general question to you viewers as to how long do you think the Presidential ride will last before something 'major' happens and what you think might occur.

Its the day of the Election as I post this so theres plenty of time to ponder.

If Obama gets to be president my opinion is this :

I'd give him 6-7 months at the reins before he has an 'accident' like some neo-nazi or KKK'er goes gunning for him.

And if McCain gets in 8-9 months before there's a major war with someone like Iran or China. Then about 24 months in he has a heart attack.
Just an opinion mind so please feel free to put what you think may happen.

I also hope that nothing goes wrong and they both have a fruitful and productive life that actually benefits the world as a whole ( now there's wishful thinking).

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
this just in...

after the above mentioned occurrence.. national emergency is announced.
a so called "DataWraith" internet poster on the popular "Above Top Secret" conspiracy forum, is under investigation for having prior knowledge of the event.

We'll keep you posted.
Tune in for more as this story progresses.

-

[edit on 4-11-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
**Wink**

No seriously though I was having a chat with the wife (scary I know) but when I mentioned my thoughts to her , she said that another guy in her office had the same idea but he gave Obama 5 months.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

To be honest, if Obama wins I will be surprised if we make it to January unscathed. I think Secret Security can keep him safe from the crazy racist crowd but the I worry about what the current administration will do on their way out the door. There is plenty of time for them to do enough damage to ensure that Obama will have a horrible 4 years trying to turn the country around. A full scale war with Iran for example would pretty much suck up all available money and leave none for his policies.

I don't know but I am worried about what Bush and Cheney have up their sleeves for their going away party.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
**Wink**

No seriously though I was having a chat with the wife (scary I know) but when I mentioned my thoughts to her , she said that another guy in her office had the same idea but he gave Obama 5 months.

yeah i've heard people say yhe same thing...

though.. i doubt it's gonna be just some "guy" doing it.

it's gonna be some black ops psy-ops or foundation-led group that influences the patsie or whatever...

i highly doubt something as "triggering" to massive change as that would be left to "chance"...

it's all under control...by someone higher
if it happens that is.

-

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I had a very similar discussion with my father about this recently. my thoughts are: if Mcain wins there will be riots (maybe a strong word but you know what i mean) declaring that the election was rigged (again). if Obama wins i believe there will still be riots/demonstrations to get him out, theres a strong group of people who wont take to a black man in the white house. if they survive these i give Obama six months before the *accident* happens, the blame being put on the lone racist gunman that will be caught very quickly. (he'll probably drop his passport at the scene or something
) Mcain wil start a war with Iran possibly through Israel, the then have a heart attack within a year leaving Palin as the first female president.

top topics

join