It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI file on Adolf Hitler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum, so if it's not, please put it in the appropriate forum.
I just downloaded to my computer a 7 part, 745 page FBI file concerning Adolf Hitler. Needless to say, I haven't had time to look through the whole thing yet. The very first document is from July, 1947, and part of what it says is that Drew Pearson was involved in trying to track down some rumors that Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun had been spotted riding donkeys near Bogota, Columbia. Fascinating, to say the least. Anyway, the website I downloaded the 7 part FBI file from is as follows:

www.thememoryhole.org/history/fbi-nazi-files.html

They have other material on the website as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hitler and other nazi's lived in Paraguay, the new germania.

There are still blue eyed people living there

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Paraguay huh?

Bush just bought a huge piece of land down there a few years back.
Didn't his grand daddy Prescott make a fortune off Nazi money?
hmmmm...

I'm sure we'll hear reports of george and laura riding donkeys down there long after they fake their deaths and escape the impending war crimes.....

Aren't conspiracy theories fun?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Nueva Germania: juniperhills.net...

The city of Nueva Germania, established by Aryan Supremacist German immigrants, has a singular but little-known origin. Sixteen years after the War against the Triple Alliance, on the banks of the Aguaray-Guazú River, about 250 kilometers from Asunción, it was founded in 1886 by Doctor Bernhard Förster, along with his wife, Elisabeth Förster-Nietzsche.

The first five, and subsequent fourteen largely impoverished[1] families emigrated from Saxony to the heart of the Paraguayan rainforest in order to found a colony where they could put to practice ideas about the superiority of the Aryan race. It was the declared dream of Förster to create an area of Germanic development, far from the influence of the Jews, who he reviled.

Forster, who had negotiated the town's titles of property with General Bernardino Caballero, committed suicide in 1889 in the city of San Bernardino, a local center of German population. His wife returned to Germany in 1893.

The utopia could not be developed due to the harshness of the wild environment. The colonials that stayed soon had forgotten the original 'Aryan' ideals of its founders and ended up integrating totally to the Paraguayan culture.

Dr. Josef Mengele, a major German war criminal, spent some time in Nueva Germania while on the run after the second world war.[2]

Nowadays, Nueva Germania is a quiet community of San Pedro dedicated to agriculture, specializing in the cultivation of yerba mate.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wally Conley

This is most interesting.

However, I have looked trough the first part and it actually starts with a note
dated September 1945.

Actually, seeing the correspondence to and from John Edgar Hoover, make me think that this was an early version of ATS

But like I said, great stuff.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Opensourcerer

Thanks for pointing out my mistake. You are right. The FBI's file on Hitler does start out with a document dated September 21st, 1941. It is part 2 THAT starts out with a document dated Jult, 1947. Again, thanks for pointing out my oversight.

new topics

top topics

join