It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with this disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm clueless.

Didn't we just only ponder a few years ago about the possibility of ET life?

Now we're treating the ET presence as a real one.

What the hell happened?

I seriously thought that none of this was real and that it was just some children's fantasy.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What has happened to change your mind. What exactly has proven an ET reality to you? I must have missed the Live CNN report.....

I am not trying to be combative here I just think you need to qualify your questions before they can be intelligently answered.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I am not sure what you are referring to. I logged onto digg but am not sure what it is I am supposed to be looking for. Can ya help a brother out?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
What's changed my mind have been reports of aliens coming into the MSM.

Then, witness testimonies about UFO's...

and then radar samples of days of UFO cases...

all of this adds up to one conclusion for me: That the ET presence is real.

I thought it was just a joke really.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
at first i was like : "yes finally the media reacts seriously on ufo cases"
and i'm also happy with governments releasing their ufo files.

BUT
as predicted by werner von braun, this ET disclosure could be for something else..
he predicted that after the terrorist they needed something new to scare people.. a reason to put billions in new defense weapons

maybe this disclosure is part of something much bigger

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I have seen several UFO's. True to the term, they were and remain unidentified. Hell, I saw one from about 20 feet or so pass slowly right over my vehicle on a state road. Thats more than most get to see.. a personal up close sighting!

But can I state that its proof of an ET or "alien" presents...I certainly can NOT. And I saw this myself! No second hand story or vague little video of a point of light in the night sky.. I WAS THERE.

I didn't see any "aliens" ..it could have been remote controlled for all I know. Jumping to conclusions is definately not the way to ascertain the truth or figure out just what the hell it was.

Whatever it was..it definately was not conventional. It looked like a flying crescent moon. Think how I feel...I may have read only three other reports in the HISTORY of Ufology that describe a simular craft. What the hell was it ?!?!? It looked about as "alien" as you could imagine. But, I cannot personally say it was "extraterrestrial" in origin.

Again, I am not here to "debunk".. I know for a FACT that UFO's are real...we just don't know what they are and for that matter, contrary to popular belief..I don't think the GOV does either to be honest. So how can they "disclose" what they don't even know?

I agree that the MSM has become saturated with UFO stories or UFO related events...but it just feels like we're being primed for something.. and my skeptical mind is throwing red flags. Hopefully it truly is disclosure we're being prepped for and not something far more sinister.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alter-Ego
Whatever it was..it definately was not conventional. It looked like a flying crescent moon. Think how I feel...I may have read only three other reports in the HISTORY of Ufology that describe a simular craft. What the hell was it ?!?!? It looked about as "alien" as you could imagine. But, I cannot personally say it was "extraterrestrial" in origin.

Hey that's interesting. I remember reading only one other report of a craft like you described, might have been on UFO Casebook.

That guy who saw those UFOs flying over Mount Rainier hills years and years ago, Kenneth Arnold... described them as like pie plates that were cut off at the rear. This could look like a crescent if I'm visualising it right. But it could look like something else, who knows.

Interesting, thanks for bringing it up Ego.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by The Dave]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I have seen several UFO's. True to the term, they were and remain unidentified. Hell, I saw one from about 20 feet or so pass slowly right over my vehicle on a state road. Thats more than most get to see.. a personal up close sighting!

But can I state that its proof of an ET or "alien" presents...I certainly can NOT. And I saw this myself! No second hand story or vague little video of a point of light in the night sky.. I WAS THERE.

I didn't see any "aliens" ..it could have been remote controlled for all I know. Jumping to conclusions is definately not the way to ascertain the truth or figure out just what the hell it was.

Again, I am not here to "debunk".. I know for a FACT that UFO's are real...we just don't know what they are and for that matter, contrary to popular belief..I don't think the GOV does either to be honest. So how can they "disclose" what they don't even know?

I agree that the MSM has become saturated with UFO stories or UFO related events...but it just feels like we're being primed for something.. and my skeptical mind is throwing red flags. Hopefully it truly is disclosure we're being prepped for and not something far more sinister.

soooo.. you've never read the von braun quote .. or seen the photos and blue prints and documentation of nazi magnetic antigrav saucers right?

-

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
the guy over at pardiam something is sending out a lot of press releases and trying to get people to write a million letters to the president elect to disclose US info on ufos. it has something to do with john podesta also.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I'm clueless.

Didn't we just only ponder a few years ago about the possibility of ET life?

Now we're treating the ET presence as a real one.

What the hell happened?

I seriously thought that none of this was real and that it was just some children's fantasy.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Frankidealist35]
not a lot has changed, just more is being noticed; the MSM is pumping us, spinning it for some reason and my read on it is not for anything good;
use the search box and run 'alien false flag' or 'ufo false flag attacks' and read some of those threads;
perhaps it will aid to settle your confusion

they aren't going to tell you the straight skinny. .

seeker.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
No but if you want to leave a link for me on that subject Id be happy to look it over.

I know who Von Braun is...but I never heard him mention crescent moon shaped craft...EVER.

or seen the photos and blue prints and documentation of nazi magnetic antigrav saucers right?

They were in the shape I described? Id be interested in seeing those blue-prints.. link?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Dave

Hey that's interesting. I remember reading only one other report of a craft like you described, might have been on UFO Casebook.

That guy who saw those UFOs flying over Mount Rainier hills years and years ago, Kenneth Arnold... described them as like pie plates that were cut off at the rear. This could look like a crescent if I'm visualising it right. But it could look like something else, who knows.

Interesting, thanks for bringing it up Ego.

Hi Dave, yes it was simular to the craft that Arnold described, that is the closest rendering I have seen, but still... isnt quite the same.

Quite a rare type of UFO and had there not been another person present, with me that witnessed it as well..Id probably question my sanity..or recollection. The above image is very close to what I saw.

I dont want to hi-jack this thread.

I think what your realizing Frankidealist35, is significant. But we cannot just assume that these things are in fact extraterrestrial in nature.... we just dont have any hard evidence to support that claim.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ego, I watched a Nazi Ufo show last night that had a segment of craft similar to what you saw. They called them flying wings.

top topics

join