It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bible is a mind control tool put into place to help take control of the world

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

I disagree ..in fact if you read the bible and dig enough you will see they are using the bible but the prophecies they are trying to fulfill are not accurate (coming from their point of view)...there are some things that are OFF in what they are trying to get us to believe ..(Armegeddon which is not even supposed to happen till AFTER THE THOUSAND YEAR reign if Christ ...(there is a war in Ezek 37 but that one is NOT the Armegeddon war it is a war that starts the trib ..not ends the world ..read it you will see ..) Islam being the AC etc ....Iraq as modern day Babylon ) ....they are not correct ..
They are banking on the mainstream believers to not know their bible well enough to see the inaccuracies .and its working ...I was on a few christian message boards that were buying into what they were being led to believe ..And most of them knew scripture pretty well ..they just made it fit somehow ..of course if you twist scripture enough you can make anything fit into it (as we all know ) like Nostradamus prophecies ..same thing ...

The Devil used Gods own words to fool Adam and Eve ..dont you get that yet ?
He said ALMOST word for word what God told them ..but put a twist on it .a few other words added or taken away was just enough of a lie to get them to believe it ......
That is what TPTB have done ...

...also look up Dominionism and Replacement Theology .and British Israelism .you will get a better idea of what we have been dealing with from those in Office and the Extreme religious right ...
Please just look it up ..they have misinterpreted Scripture ...

Even in Rev there is scripture about the mark of the beast ..the KJV says it will be IN the forehead or hand ...the newer versions of the bible says ON ..
See what I mean that changes it alot doesnt it ? just one word differences .
Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
Check it out ..KJV is the ONLY bible that says IN his hand or forehead
(you can check every version at link)
www.blueletterbible.org...

Now I dont know about you but IN and ON are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS in meaning ..wouldnt you say ?
Even small changes like that can confuse anyone ...

All the newer modern versions of the word HAVE CHANGED words and prophecy ...so drastic that now there are many people confused on all of it ..and now have been raised up on the new versions (Which are very MODERN DAY and more than likely were influenced by TPTB on what went in them ) ..........

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by StefanO
A short reply: It is either the biggest conspiracy of all times, the MOTHER of it all or, who knows what...........Either way, We wont find out til we day, but I say BOGUS!
I say you better quit watching TV and start doing your own homework because nobody is going to do it for you, at least not in a way that will make you believe. You must look for yourself because you will find systems like this in other ancient cultures and you would have to be a fool to think it would have ever ended.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So what exactly in my statement do you disagree with? The fact that NOBODY knows, or the the fact that we have to wait til we die to find out? Please enlighten me!! Do you know something that I dont? Besides a book somebody wrote 2000 years ago, a newly started cult that people latched onto.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I don't see how you could think it was anything other than a mind control tool, the scriptures are literally in all their forms books of laws and rituals to live your life by, that is what they actually are, the various religions don't even try and hide that fact they just try and justify it.

If you say to a Vicar is this holy bible an evil mind control device they would probably give a little laugh and dismiss the comment whilst explaining that its just a code of good ways to live your life by (such as tithing to the church and not murdering people, which is mind control unless of course you wanted to give money to the church and not murder people, as you can see its not always mutually exclusive).

edit - clarification.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by gYvMessanger]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon
Any body who reads the bible and thinks they understand must understand that they only understand what they have allowed to be understood. You were not given a special gift with the bible, you were given the things they needed you to believe……………………………..

I'm sort of suprised to see this thread from you, in light of the fact, that on another thread you are looking for the secret clues in the Last Supper (which by the way I made a post to, on the first page of that thread and from what I can tell you either didn't see my post or I'm the only person you didn't have a supposition for).

The Bible is not a tool for mind control but a well laid out, thoughtful attempt, to wake your spirit up. Real gifts may be rare, but they are very real.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Yes, I agree any small change would alter ones belief. Do you think this was an accident? Why do you think they changed gods word, were they afraid of getting sued for copyright?

And I understand completely, it seems that you do not. Read the stories that were stolen and put into the bible. There was once an evil god named Enlil who had a brother and he was the creator of mankind. There were many gods at that time and Enlil stole the story about being the creator and declared war on EA’s people to make sure they were enslaved ignorant and under his control. He was a jealous god and made the first commandment for you to think the other gods were pagan. He went from place to place killing stealing and raping the little virgin girls of the fathers who would not convert.

This same thing was done to make people worship Jesus, and all of the gods before him that were put into place by his descendants. Don’t get your information from the bible because it is a lie and the same people are still lying to you. Look for the ancient museum pieces carved in stone, look there and you will find the truth. Study the ones that are disappearing in Iraq because that is where your god came from and they have been stealing these artifact every since they have been there.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by StefanO

I do not disagree with any of it except the part where you said Bogus. Besides it is not a newly started cult, it is at least 6,000 years old and I am pretty sure much older than that.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

reply to post by StefanO

I do not disagree with any of it except the part where you said Bogus. Besides it is not a newly started cult, it is at least 6,000 years old and I am pretty sure much older than that.

Ok since im too tired to start googling..........In 6000 years, people will believe and take the word of Heavens Gate as fact?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

yea.. and welcome to ATS.. so .. basically your trying to score points on ATS because I don't really see anything that supports your ideas..

listen to the gospel ..

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

If you understood or should I sat researched what is behind these things, you wouldn’t be surprised at all, you would be doing it yourself.

P.S. Sorry that I missed you post.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

reply to post by StefanO

Ok since im too tired to start googling..........In 6000 years, people will believe and take the word of Heavens Gate as fact?
Not if they are forced to worship something else like the people were with Jesus. The only reason most of us are here is because our ancestors converted.

Cospiracy,,,,,,?,,,,,if it was a snake we would have stepped on it except for the fact that they make sure you do not see it.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

reply to post by StefanO

Ok since im too tired to start googling..........In 6000 years, people will believe and take the word of Heavens Gate as fact? [/quo The only reason most of us are here is because our ancestors converted.

You said it yourself, Case closed. Its learned information at an early age, you dont really have any choice or input.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by StefanO]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Why would I want points, can I buy something with them?

Listen to the gospel! I get it your joking, good one I will give you a star.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Oh, I know all about Enlil, Enki and Anu. One of my favorite threads around here is one on Stargates, by undo and to understand where she was coming from I did do an in depth study and I have looked at photos of some of their sculptures etc, but what does it really have to do with enlightenment?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
More like, 'The Bible is a tool for muppets who cannot look after their own morality and need to be told what to do.' So, honestly, it's not that bad.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

reply to post by StefanO

So then you agree it is mind control in one of its earliest forms.

Ok since im too tired to start googling..........In 6000 years, people will believe and take the word of Heavens Gate as fact? [/quo The only reason most of us are here is because our ancestors converted.

You said it yourself, Case closed. Its learned information at an early age, you dont really have any choice or input.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by StefanO]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha Brandon, yes I do...why are we even debating:-)

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

Oh, I know all about Enlil, Enki and Anu. One of my favorite threads around here is one on Stargates, by undo and to understand where she was coming from I did do an in depth study and I have looked at photos of some of their sculptures etc, but what does it really have to do with enlightenment?

I am not posting about stargates, I am posting about where the stories in the bible came from and why the bible was put into place, I guess you would call that enlightenment.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by StefanO

It is a tricky subject, it is hard to tell whom is on what side and when you think they are you still do not know when they are going to turn.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

LEt's just point out that the gospel of Judas was written well after AD 100 - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG after Judas killed himself.

Do you believe in Ghost Writers?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join