It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Name 3 people who DON'T deserve their fame and why.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Kerry Katona

Jade Goody

Paris Hilton

Talentless,nauseating,repulsive,brainless,smug,train-wreck c-listers famous only for their ability to induce vomitting.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Just when I was starting to think you were smart... (You know I kid when I say that Chissler) But come on, Britney is talented? In what respect? A decent dancer perhaps. Saying she has no talent is naive? Why do you say that?
I mean I know I'm naive in saying that she can't sing. Well at least not without a ton of electronic enhancement.
I know I'm naive in saying she has virtually nothing intelligent to say unless she has a script. (Hey K-Fed, go get me a 3 bean coffee with supernatural super cow milk, then come here and kiss my feet - I only walked into two public restrooms in bare feet. And only one had barf in it)
I would love to see a debate between her and George W.

There is a big difference between having traumatic experiences, and self imposed demons.
She is her worst enemy. She is becoming aware that she has no talent. She is a Mother who deserves no children. I mean come on! The gave K-Fed custody!
OK I digress. I guess I too would probably drop my son in stead of spilling my drink. And why take the time to strap my child into the child seat which would save his life when I can just jump pantiless into my SUV with my toddler on my lap.
Yep I am so naive! Britney Rocks! I only wish I had such talen and morals!
Britney, Britney, Britney!

[edit on 7-11-2008 by lombozo]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

You're judging her personal life and minimizing her professional accomplishments in the same breath. The question posed is who has not earned their fame. Her personal short falls aside, this person has certainly earned their notoriety. And as I've said, both good and bad. For over 10 years this person has topped the charts and continued to put out music that people want to hear. Not me personally.. but her music sells. Her previous record was released during her darkest times and everyone was just waiting to rip her to shreds. When the critics reviewed the content.. they were painfully impressed. As much as they wanted to rip her, and as easy as it would have been, she was praised for the musical content that she released.

So if she is a drunk, a bad mother, a terrible person.. whatever people want to judge her on.. the fact remains that on a professional level.. she has earned her fame with material that millions and millions of people want to hear.

She is an easy target and people are quick to judge.

(I'd also like to take this time to remind everyone that I am not in fact a fan of this person's music. I despise this whole pop-culture genre, to be perfectly honest. However, unlike most who comprise this genre, I do feel that this person in particular does have a degree of talent and has earned their fame)

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
#1 on my list...

Andy Dick

Honorable mentions:

Joan and Melissa Rivers. (Melissa more so than her plastic mother)

Jack Black

Oh, for those that do not think Kim Kardashian is not talented.... you haven't seen her tape!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Paris Hilton, Jade Goody,Jordan (Katie Price) and Kerry the Queen of Iceland ads!!!

[edit on 17-11-2008 by _Volt_]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Flavor Flav
Flavor Flav
Flavor Flav

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join