It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russias 8 day war against the NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't know how far into nwo the world is right now. But its definately creeping in on us. However this is precisely what happened with Georgia in August. I knew full well it was an attempt to paint Russia black, though they did nothing wrong and only responded as any of our countires would have in the same circumstances. But the media kept being caught lying.
The threads here on ATS brought to light very nicely. Obviously it was an attempt to surround Russia with a nuclear curtain and then attack Iran. Russia is the superpower contractual ally with Iran. Russia foiled that plan, too much truth got out. And then Russia showed its own muscles by heading to South America. They also performed with their naval and airforce coming very close, undetected the US naval and UK shoreline. Their message was obvious. Back off!
They turned out to be the heros in this. This does not mean they are choir boys and whitewashed or anything, however. But, they made some good moves.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

In the immortal words of William of Occam, "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity" (technically speaking, he said "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" but I believe in linguistic natural selection).

The contamination of Chinese goods is most simply explained as a byproduct of corporate greed, so I'm hesitant to attribute it to any sort of Chinese government strategy.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
reply to post by 12.21.12

In the immortal words of William of Occam, "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity" (technically speaking, he said "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" but I believe in linguistic natural selection).

The contamination of Chinese goods is most simply explained as a byproduct of corporate greed, so I'm hesitant to attribute it to any sort of Chinese government strategy.

Plus the chinese executed a health minister a few years ago i think for accepting bribes from big companies.Tainted products go hand in hand with a country thats booming like China.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Thats kinda what I was thinking, US corporate elites might be doing this. To sort of rub Chinas name in the mud perhaps.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Also just to add this to the discussion. I read somehwere that Russia and China are now bothrefusing the US dollar.

Would it be safe to assume that by doing this they are not only protecting their own economies, but also the Global Economy??

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Also just to add this to the discussion. I read somehwere that Russia and China are now bothrefusing the US dollar.

Would it be safe to assume that by doing this they are not only protecting their own economies, but also the Global Economy??

Yes they will, and I hope after the fail of the USD, the Euro, [which is done for purpose] bringing in the Amero... the Russian/East money will be the most truest and reliable. I'm glad that they don't want their filthy money.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I am surprised how little attention this is getting on the board. Perhaps if I renamed it "The Great Conspiracy-what if Jesus was never born?" It would get some attention.

Here, does this help bring it back to the front? Star and a flag.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

Thank you sir.

Bump.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
how exactly does russia defending itself from georgia drive gas prices down?

you would think that a threat to american oil pipelines would in turn drive the price up..??

Dont kill your self becuase it does not mean anything just a bunch of keyboard Generals

Originally posted by unityemissions
If Chinese or Russian paratroopers invaded U.S. soil, you would see tens of millions of Americans turn from civilian to soldier in an instant.

I would agree but dont watch Red Dawn again. Besides it would never happen the US would Nuke way before that day ever came.

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
So the little fact that Russia annexed Georgian territory in the end has nothing to do with possible reasons for this war. Ok. It was a war against NWO, no less. There are US bases near Russian borders, and near oil pipe lines. Like Poland? So next war against NWO is scheduled when?
It is a crappy excuse by propaganda to try and look nice

Excelent point Propaganda of the oldest type.

Originally posted by The Vagabond
There are both obvious and less than obvious reasons to recognize this as nonsense and propaganda.

I was not going to even bother with this post but somebody had to say it's all Fantasy!

[edit on 26-12-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I was not going to even bother with this post but somebody had to say it's all Fantasy!

[edit on 26-12-2008 by SLAYER69]

When you get done talking, feel free to say something. Just tell me what I said that was wrong and we'll discuss it all you want. I mean it's not like I study this stuff so throughly that I can predict military actions 8 months before they happen or anything. (Well, sometimes I do, but I'm trying to be humble).

(edit for typo)

[edit on Sat Dec 27 2008 by The Vagabond]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

Surely when any other nation takes a stand, it is propaganda.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

I must say you have an amazing mind for strategic warfare.. very impressive

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just wanna star and flag this one. And of course read the whole thing asap.
I hope it's not that bad as it seems.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Well I found the article fascinating! It took me half of the day to read but it was very informative. According to this source, Putin is his own man. It also goes on to explain that there has been a war going on between the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and some of the reasons this is hurting the NWO movement. Really, I felt pretty good after reading this. The NWO is never going to work because the people behind it are too greedy for their own good.

This is absolutely brilliant.

If the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds are fighting the NWO will never be completed.

Man, that makes me wish there was something we could do to put a further wedge between them.

I am sure if we thought about it, we could manipulate both sides just like they have done to the world for God knows how long.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
So the little fact that Russia annexed Georgian territory in the end has nothing to do with possible reasons for this war. Ok. It was a war against NWO, no less. There are US bases near Russian borders, and near oil pipe lines. Like Poland? So next war against NWO is scheduled when?
It is a crappy excuse by propaganda to try and look nice. 200 million country fought and won over 4 million one and took part of its territory, and takes pride in stopping a NWO... Heroic act indeed. And in 8 days, no less.
By the way, i thought that Georgia started this war? Then Georgia stopped NWO in 8 days, not so?
Edit - spelling.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

He didn't say that Georgia stopped the plans of the NWO, the OP said that Russia did.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Thats correct. Georgia was acting like a foe to Iran because they like so many others accepted a bribe for US military support. So Russia stepped in and stoppped both Georgia and the US in their tracks.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

The way the world looks right now Putin could fit the description of the messiah perfectly and he's just arranged it so he can rule again for two six year terms starting in the year 2012. It's a convoluted strange world when North Americans can trust a Russian more than their own elected officials. And it's an even stranger world when Bin Laden looks like the good guy. I have a difficult time unravelling all the NWO info and figuring out who's really instigating the crimes and who the good guys are. The way I see it so far is that it's the Nazi's against the Zionists and the Americans are the sheep. Sheep are in it for the 'money'...read 'fake currency' but the real fight is about who has the best god and the most gold.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds are the main conspirators behind the NWO, then why doesn't someone or some country simply bump them off. It wouldn't be very difficult to arrange. There's plenty of mercenaries for hire...Why are so many afraid of so few?

I think the article should be taken with a pinch of salt. It could so easily be propaganda to make people think that things are looking up, when in reality, they are not!

If you look behind the scenes, you'll see that most of the puppets bringing about this fascist one world order are big supporters of communism. In that respect, how can you possibly trust Russia or anything Putin has to say?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Source please?

I need proof real proof I think that will help your failing case thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
If you look behind the scenes, you'll see that most of the puppets bringing about this fascist one world order are big supporters of communism. In that respect, how can you possibly trust Russia or anything Putin has to say?

What is it, in your opinion, that makes communism bad? (I'm not trying to say that you're wrong or anything - I'd just like to see your side of this. Socrates was a very cool man.)

Edit for my terrible BB code skills.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by LiquidTheBrit0]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join