It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jobe1 google earth stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This is jobe1 again.Here is some stuff i found on google earth that i think is interesting.It could be government or alien related.I'm not sure.
31° 0'38.11"N
25°47'46.62"E
I think this is some kinda landing area.? It is near an airport of some sort.
25°47'46.62"E
25°46'21.13"E
I have no clue what theses are.If someone hee knows please tell me.I've seen theses in other plces on google earth.
31° 0'43.52"N
25°50'18.15"E
This spot is also near some kind of air port.This is sme sort of ramp with a circle on top.I have no clue! Does anyone here at ats know about this airport and the things around it?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
1) This is Egypt, dude. They've got ruins from ancient times.
2) I saw nothing here.
3) Refer to 1

I try not to be rude or anything, but were you just bored and scanning the earth or what?

I don't have the time/patience to find this kind of stuff. I found some odd stuff in my own town, but that's because I was looking at my own town.

Or are these near your town?

Edited some choice words.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Aberinkula]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aberinkula

did you see the airport?Does it not seem strange at all to you?Sorry you don't have the time to look closer!

[edit on 3-11-2008 by jobe1]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
#1 look like an old military encampment. Sand berms for protection of artillery pieces, trenches on perimeter. There is a road from the site to Misheifa airfield off to the east north-east.

#2 had some problems. I changed it to 25°47'46.62"N 25°46'21.13"E from 25°47'46.62"E 25°46'21.13"E. These are sand dunes in high resolution images. North south orientation is prevailing winds. East-west lines are smaller occasional wind driven drifts.

#3 is just a circular high spot formed from heavy equipment scraping the sand/dirt form the east and west sides. Probably had some truck mounted radar on that spot. See #1 as it now makes more sense. Same airfield as #1 by the way. More partial adobe type buildings without roofs off the south and west. Looked like entire military camp when airfield was active.

Hangers at airfield have fallen apart in southwest area. Tarmac also in major dis-repair.

What has me interested is just north of #3 is a walled compound with towers at each corners. Whole area is abandoned, maybe former USSR airfield when Egypt love the Soviets back in the 70's and 80's.

You live in the region?

top topics

join