It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ancients

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Now a subject that has probebly been talked about for some time but i stumbled across this video on you tube. they claim to have found an underground base of reptilian like creatures. whats more wierd is that the people making the film are a private film group. it looks crediable to me at least and there is some on location filming but who knows ill post the trailer and see if its worth disscusing.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
maybe that will do

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo 1

Hmm... Pretty interesting.

Where are those 5 pyramids? At first I thought it was the great pyramids of Giza before it panned over to the other two, never seen those before.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I guess I just don't get it. Other than the little bit from the Taxi driver at the start the video is nothing but random stuff from Egypt.

Is this film company yours and this is an advertisement of some sort? There was nothing in that video worth posting.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Dude...

That's a camel...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

they are actually on the moon

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo 1
reply to post by TheRandom1

they are actually on the moon

HOLY CRAP!

Camels on the moon... DON'T YOU PEOPLE REALIZE WHAT THIS MEANS?

Blossom Goodchild predicted that glow-in-the-dark camels on the moon would make a crappy documentary about an Egyptian taxi driver ON EXACTLY OCTOBER 14!!!!11!111!1oneoneonebbq

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yet another thread, that could be very interesting, being flamed by the Ignorant.

OP what is the name of the full video? I for one would watch it, just out of interest.

Back to the start of another thread about to be misdirected by skeptics, the OP didnt say anything about the camel being a reptilian did they? and if you read their post, they clearly state, that this is just a clip from a much longer video, made by an independent film company about something which has been discovered in Egypt, the taxi driver in the clip says, that the president of Egypt ordered it be closed up and not spoken about.

Does that not grab anyones interest at all? or are you again going to rip this thread from a small clip? why not see the whole thing before making a judgment? because to do otherwise is Ignorance, seems to be some of the usual users who do this a lot.

And before you go off on one because of what i just said, tell me why I'm wrong? of course its a bloody camel in night vision.

My guess is that the whole video will get to the point, so OP do you have a link to it please?

I swear some people give themselves the label of fool.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Thank you cuz you know I for one thought it to be interesting. It held some ominous aura about it aside from the camel part but cmon the arab in the taxi? Shows that there could be something going on apart from what we know. All the reports of reptilians well hey when the whole film comes out ima watch it maybe its gona hold some fact.

top topics

join