It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have 3 ghosts or something that wonder the yard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I live on a large property in the country. At night we see 3 shadows of what looks like people walk around the yard. I get a wired feeling in my stomach before they show up. I tried taking pictures but they do not get close enough so the flash doesnt light anything up its only a black picture or lit up grass. Doors and things unlock and the cats act very strange at times, My fiance is 8 and a half month pregnant and I worry they may harm her when i am working late. Is this something I shouldnt worry about or is their something I can do to protect her. I have bad dreams and just an overall bad feeling when they are around.

Help

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hmmm... thats very interesting. Have you done any research on the home and its prior occupants? You should look into it, see if there were any deaths in or around the home so there is validity..

I say dont worry about it for now. But if a lot of activity starts happening, like things getting thrown, get a priest in there asap.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by calihan123]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
def. look at some background info on the site were you live. and if you are getting an uneasy feeling about this get some one with knowledge and from there they can atleast help you figure out what is happening.
dont be to scared for now as long as there not bothering you physically you should be okay .... but in time it might change so def. think about getting help

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironjello
I live on a large property in the country. At night we see 3 shadows of what looks like people walk around the yard. I get a wired feeling in my stomach before they show up. I tried taking pictures but they do not get close enough so the flash doesnt light anything up its only a black picture or lit up grass. Doors and things unlock and the cats act very strange at times, My fiance is 8 and a half month pregnant and I worry they may harm her when i am working late. Is this something I shouldnt worry about or is their something I can do to protect her. I have bad dreams and just an overall bad feeling when they are around.

Help

I would love to see some video of this phenomenon, mate.
Since you get a wired feeling it should be fairly easy to get the shots! I hope this comes back with some nice evidence.

Edit: I did read about the lack of light, and I don't think it should b a problem with video.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The feeling you get, could just mean you are sensitive to paranormal kinds of things...

If nothing has ever harmed you in the past, I wouldn't worry about your fiance. Watch and see if anything changes around the house when the baby comes...but if it continues on the same... go ahead and relax!

I think it's important that we remember.... television and movies generally make these things "scary". They are most likely the spirts of people, who were once like you.... something is keeping them around the property, or maybe even around you.... perhaps they're ancestors!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Absolutely try to capture something on film . If not outside, try inside your home. Set up a camera to cover the full length of the door that unlocks or aim it at the cabinets that open.

Has your fiancee ever expressed that she feels uneasy ? ( It could be that you are more receptive than the average person with sensing the presence of spirits. It is possible to " feel" their moods which could explain your feelings of depression when you sense that they are around.) Has any activity seemed malicious in your home or more like someone going about their routine ? ( albeit an unseen "someone" ) How long have you lived there? How long have you been experiencing this ? In other words, has anything changed that makes you feel your fiancee could be harmed?

You can always call a priest, or if you are open to it, you could smudge and cleanse your home and see if things improve.

Best of luck to you.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I must say to the OP, hauntings really usually arent that bad, you get used to it, as long as they arent angry or violent spirits. Spirits are usually non-malevolent, and if they are, that means they were probably horrible people when they were alive as well.

I lived in many places that were haunted, and for the most part it didnt affect my life too much. It actually added a little character to every home. So dont be afraid of it. Instead maybe try and find out why they are showing themselves to you.. maybe they want you to find something out for them

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I have a feelings that what you are seeing are shadow people explain what you saw in more detail please.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Couldn't the "Wired" feeling you got just be trepedation or fear? As for it hurting your fiance. . . I wouldn't worry about that. It's very rare that anyone gets hurt while a haunting is taking place.
If I was you I would watch where the shadows walk and then invest in a digital camera that has a remote trigger, place it on a tripod in the general area where the shadows walk, and then watch from a safe distance. When they get within range of the camera take a snap and see what you get?
Best of luck.

top topics

join